No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +21.5 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » woot im loveing it
 Author woot im loveing it
Hegemonia
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-22 03:13   
hey all im new to DS i played for 20 mins and dident like it back in 2008. it was olny a 14 day trial or someing but i got an email and saw that you can play much longer now.

any ways im loving ds now and i even got my clan mate to join me in it. im thinking after i get to 1st Rear Admiral im may get a sub to DS.

it realy is a good game olny reasion my one freind stoped playing is cus the game was realy unballenced in the past. but if it wasent for him i would of never knew of the game lol.

any way i was thinking after i join as a sub i will start a new fleet so i can make a squad in my clan.

i was actualy wateing for STO to come out. but dark space is cheper and is fun to play. i was thinking mabey palestar should advertise in free to play sites about playing up to the rank of 1st Rear Admiral.

we would get more players that way. that is how i found most of the online games i played in the past.

Xydes
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-22 04:57   
Thats nice to know, Ive been playing Darkspace since 07 then i left Made a new account and came back <<<< Vice Admiral but im working to Admiral!
Subbing in 3-2 days time (Just cant wait to use his Missle Dread lol and Carrier Dread and Torp Cruiser and Scale and Assault Cruiser and err [i] AgginCourt Carrier -Shudders- But as soon as i sub im gonna just be Supplying ppl making 1k pres aday and stuff getting Admiral making friends so on and so on Hope you enjoy DarkSpace as much as I did and Do

Hegemonia
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-22 13:10   
i actulay may have to wate till a pay day to sub it's on the 3rd of evey month so yea. once i get 1st Rear Admiral i may have to wight a few days to weeks

Page created in 0.007432 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR