No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +16.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » 1st Rear Admiral Cap.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author 1st Rear Admiral Cap.
-Shadowalker-™
Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2009-10-22 19:59   
No.

Faustus will get ride of the free play alltogether if you start talking about moving it up... i mean seriously...

No.

-Shadowalker-™

Email -Shadowalker-™
Xydes
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-23 03:05   
OK Ive said this twice now: "2weeks in a Dread, Get a feel for it then get poped back to VA" << You Dont gain or Lose pres in those 2 weeks, You dont have to wait till 1st Rear to Sub and You can Sub at anytime, When I was Midshipman ages ago I subbed Straight away, Didnt wait for anything.
Plus Its just for Unsubbed players to get a feel for it. And yes you all are going against this. And no it should not be dropped to 2RA. 1RA is good enough, IM just saying a Free Trial at Va for a week or so (I know i said 2 weeks but thats just to long) Then you get dropped back to 1stRear.

-Enhancements should go to all players.

-Dark Valkaryie (Angel of Death)

Xydes
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-23 03:06   
<<< Didnt say Move All the way up to Va and leave it there, If you dont like the Idea then Forget this 2 page thread.

Julian Delphiki
Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-23 19:35   
Quote:

On 2009-10-23 03:05, Dark Valkaryie (Angel of Death) wrote:
OK Ive said this twice now: "2weeks in a Dread, Get a feel for it then get poped back to VA" << You Dont gain or Lose pres in those 2 weeks, You dont have to wait till 1st Rear to Sub and You can Sub at anytime, When I was Midshipman ages ago I subbed Straight away, Didnt wait for anything.

Yes, we need some incentive to sub before reaching VA, but I don't see how letting people play dreads without paying for 2 weeks(without pres gain/loss) will help. With dreads, people don't need to use them before wanting to use them(believe me, I wanted to use the BD(the real ugto flagship on 483) long before trying it.

Plus Its just for Unsubbed players to get a feel for it. And yes you all are going against this. And no it should not be dropped to 2RA. 1RA is good enough, IM just saying a Free Trial at Va for a week or so (I know i said 2 weeks but thats just to long) Then you get dropped back to 1stRear.

1RA is high enough. 1RA is about the point most people got to with the 2 week trial anyways. I understand what you are trying to say, but whats been done for free players is more than enough. If anything we need more incentive to sub

-Enhancements should go to all players.

I agree with the other comments in the thread- Enhancements for free players should only be minors. People should be happy they can even play up to 1ra now, subbed players need more incentive.. For players that dont want dreads, they have no reason to pay because they can use most of the enhancements as it is(less the subbed-locked ones that exist already).

-Dark Valkaryie (Angel of Death)

[ This Message was edited by: Julian Delphiki on 2009-10-23 21:01 ]

Live Free
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-27 20:41   
you guys should really drop the cap to 2nd rear admiral.
I was going to sub to get to 1st rear admiral till I realized I dont have to. Why would I spend money to get ships I dont want? I am perfectly happy with cruisers. Personally I would drop it to what ever rank is just below 2nd rear admiral. I am a currently unsubscribed and see nothing worth my money that I dont already have.

Goto the website of Live Free
MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2009-10-27 21:07   
Dropping it below 1st RA would be counter productive. One of the goals is to build a consistent player base, right?

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-27 22:38   
Quote:

On 2009-10-27 20:41, Live Free wrote:
I am a currently unsubscribed and see nothing worth my money that I dont already have.

brb, making dreads more powerful

doda *EP5 no longer exception...*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-28 00:24   
Quote:

On 2009-10-27 21:07, MrSparkle wrote:
Dropping it below 1st RA would be counter productive. One of the goals is to build a consistent player base, right?

personally I find annoying ppl in a corvet quite fun and enought to attract a player base.

ZeroCool[No Lame No Fame]
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2009-10-28 04:41   
It will eventually drop to 2nd rear, when the player base gets bigger

Email ZeroCool[No Lame No Fame]
MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2009-10-28 16:10   
Seems to be decreasing though? This time last week there was over 200 people, now there's about 150.

I'm not trying to be a pessimist, but where'd those 100 people a week or so ago go?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.018243 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR