No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +3.2 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Tutorial
 Author Tutorial
SpaceGK
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2009-12-29 13:03   
Quote:

On 2009-12-29 04:03, Fatal Starcommand wrote:
DS has a hard enough time as it is retaining the noobs it dose randomly get, since there is no tutorial. If a noob gets lucky enough to find people in the Scenario server or Sag and start asking questions, most people will help them along.

ok, i saw what Star said in another post and decided that it needs some attention sooo...

when i started playing the game i was close to quiting cause it took me a while to figure it out. im sure that many of u had the same problem? yes, no? well anyways...as u all know, Ursa Minor is for the new players. i spent multiplel ranks (proabily a few months) in there only seeing 1 or 2 other players, and even oodles of ai get boring after a while. point is ursa minor isn't that great for new players cause theres no tutorial and no players to help them out. even a dozen messages that pop up in ursa minor saying how to do all the basics like jump to a different location, and chat or something would be good. then maybe something saying "to build a plat: get an engineer, orbit a planet and use ur mining beams on a planet to get resources, then once u have "x" amount of res ctrl+click anywhere, then select the plat u want to build. or just a F# window that will say some of the basics. i would have loved to have something like this when i satarted playing. idn, just some ideas. anythings better then nothing

im sure this has been brought up multiple times in the past but nothings been done, and infinity's a long time. if i could do this myself i would but i of course cant so... ya... SpaceOuT

Hell Bender
Grand Admiral
K'Luth Revolution

Posted: 2009-12-29 13:31   
+1

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.

Email Hell Bender
munda13
Admiral

Posted: 2009-12-30 08:55   
yea i wa like hat to wanted to quit.that an conveinent i diea

Ulven Skyblade
Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2009-12-30 14:54   
yep we need a turtorial here. to many people come into the mv who have no idea what they are doing or what they should be doing.
The more you see, the more you read, the more you hear, the more you know that you know nothing. And that the truth is nothing more then a personal judgment on the world around us by the people around us.

Page created in 0.009451 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR