Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +1.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Planets should not be lockable past Grand Admiral!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author Planets should not be lockable past Grand Admiral!!
Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-04-03 03:49   

Points penalties also hurt those who're genuinely restructuring a planet.

There's prob no perfect solution for this. How abt implmenting no points penalty for the person who built the structures to scrap 'em, or no penalties for fleeted members whose fleet built or capped that planet?

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-04-03 06:13   
The new structure upgrade system does away with most of this. The 3 tier structures are still buggy, but the 2 tier structures are fine. Scrapping for build hasnt been this gentle in 4 years easily.

Those who are new dont remember the days of capping a planet and finding every structure scrapped. (I know I scrapped them too). The pres loss was so minor, that it was a good tactic to slow down an invader, causing them to spend time building. Was a nuisance, and killed gameplay too bad. So they implemented a higher pres loss to discourage this.

And then there was the sabotague, but truth be told, scrapping was never the issue there. Turning buildings on/off was.

The scrap penalty should stay, but please fix the 3 tier structures. This is the best swap structure building system we've had. Good job devs. (yeah, we were asking for that for about 4 years too).

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2010-04-03 10:47   
It's really buggy, I have lots of problems trying to upgrade buildings. I find myself having to scrap a building if the planet has 32 before I can upgrade, and I cannot seem to upgrade tier 2 buildings to tier 3 at all.

And not having a points penalty for scrapping buildings is just asking for exploitation. Usually if you need to scrap in order to fix a planet that was bombed but rebuilt by the AI, you'll see a minor points gain. For those times you don't, just suck up the small loss of points and take comfort in knowing you can make it back and plenty more in one short scenario session.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.016034 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR