No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +4.2 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Billing Question
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Billing Question
SpaceGK
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2010-01-17 12:11   
Quote:

On 2010-01-16 12:48, Redneck Rebel wrote:
Hrm.
PayPal angers me, buggers owe me money from my account they closed.

Hence why I'm still not subbed! ~.~

would be nice if they didnt remove the other ways to sub.

too bad u couldnt just mail DS money or check, but i guess that means someone might have to do work almost every day instead of having it all automated lol ->i cant say much about that tho cause im lazy and i would do the same

Redneck Rebel
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-01-17 14:29   
I rather liked the old system for buying subscriptions unfortunately by the time I got my new CC in the mail they had switched to PayPal.

Still got my 14 days free coupon! -Yay?-

YEEEEEEHAAW!

SpaceGK
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2010-01-17 16:01   
haha just dont be stupid like i was and activate the trail a few days before u go on a week long holiday without a computer or internet

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2010-01-18 07:11   
Quote:

On 2010-01-17 14:29, Redneck Rebel wrote:
I rather liked the old system for buying subscriptions unfortunately by the time I got my new CC in the mail they had switched to PayPal.

The old system was good, but highly expensive and did not accept people from specific countries, and also unlike paypal, they did not accept other types of payment such as bank transfers, checks and echecks, money orders, hell I think paypal even still has a cash program, i dunno for sure. I use direct bank transfers with paypal myself, Fast and easy method. PayPal is the most secure, and the most widely accepted way to pay.

Also on a side note: I'm not quite sure if the 14 day coupons work or not, they probably do since they were sent, but i do know they are no longer sent out with new accounts with the new free play.

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-01-19 04:03   
Quote:
On 2010-01-17 12:07, spacegatekid08 wrote:
plus about 6-8 business days for the money to be transfered from ur bank account to paypal.

All depending on the bank you use.
Europe banks or more specific the Dutch banks it takes about 3 to 6 hours to activate a new bank account and payment take less than a minute to verify the that the payment is authorized, and usually the digital cash is transported within the hour to the new account.

Quote:

On 2010-01-18 07:11, FTL JBud wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-01-17 14:29, Redneck Rebel wrote:

The old system was good, but highly expensive and did not accept people from specific countries, and also unlike paypal, they did not accept other types of payment such as bank transfers, checks and echecks, money orders, hell I think paypal even still has a cash program, i dunno for sure. I use direct bank transfers with paypal myself, Fast and easy method. PayPal is the most secure, and the most widely accepted way to pay.

Also on a side note: I'm not quite sure if the 14 day coupons work or not, they probably do since they were sent, but i do know they are no longer sent out with new accounts with the new free play.

Debit accepts more ways of payment than paypal my blue friend. But you are right, the price to use the system is a bit high, and you have to pay if you want all those additional payment options.
Paypal costs very little since the costs are integrated in there transactions, and yes its widely accepted and available. The choice to switch between the two systems was a nice step for Palestar, maybe not for all parties but cutting costs to switch over to a more available and known payment system always brings questions of doubt.

Yall, i don't see a problem of using Paypal or the old Debit system.
If you don't trust something or just don't like it. than think about all the other customers already using it, security starts at home first before complaining about the system beeing used.
[sarcasm]Just use the methodes and tools available or go live in a country where money is illegal.[/sarcasm]

E.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.009034 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR