No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +5.7 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » General Support » » Kloaking kluth
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Kloaking kluth
Huggie
1st Lieutenant

Posted: 2010-01-30 16:47   
Quote:

On 2010-01-30 11:47, Pakhos wrote:
Xtx and most of icc are incompetent. They dont know how to play. You guys need to switch to ugto for a week and need steve to teach you how to kill cloaked kluths without using ECCM by manual pinging..

Since you arent a good player , that doesnt give you rights to use nerf word or anything similar.

Near impossible to be more accurate.

U swap from K'luth faction and expect to use same play style to win battles. Go play doom v1.

xTx
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-01-30 17:15   
It's sad the kluth players need to resort to personal attacks. I left kluth because after 1.5 was released the kluth were overpowered and too easy to play.

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-01-30 17:28   
Quote:

On 2010-01-30 17:15, xTx {TO} wrote:
It's sad the kluth players need to resort to personal attacks. I left kluth because after 1.5 was released the kluth were overpowered and too easy to play.

Can you say something else in your reasonings for wanting to completely remove a major playing aspect of a side in this game? It's getting stale otherwise.

Starcommander
Marshal

Posted: 2010-01-30 17:46   
oh that's easy, Kluth were never originally part of the game. I don't know when they were introduced as a playable race. This game is about the UGTO and ICC war, kluth were just an accidental race that was bumped into and should just be AI. Also having 3 factions to play is fun but vary hard to properly balance when one side has cloak that is unchallenged. If one side has cloak then the other sides should have a way to detect them but only when actively looking for them. Kluth and ICC are counters to one another in terms of firepower vs defense. UGTO is Kluths counter because of the firepower of UGTO beats the low defense of Kluth. ICC beats UGTO because UGTO can't break the shields as easily thus allowing ICC to deal some extra damage before the shields break. You throw cloak in the middle of that and it all comes unglued.

My suggestion on how to rework ECCM helps UGTO and ICC both, since most ships in the game have only ONE sensor on it and that is quiet inadaqute for pinging. Its a vary simple thing to add and would help noobs out a lot. Its not removing Kluth from the game nor is it removing there cloak either. Cloak should be used more or less as a repositioning device, not a main thing.

I am just a nobody and the dev/admin/mod teams apparently know better then we do. They wont listen to any suggestions at all because of some agenda they have that is running this game into the ground. I mean who are we to question there elitist ways, we who are the paying customers the ones who keep this game running. Like I said, who am I to question there decisions, I apparently know nothing.

WH 40k armies, Grey Knights, Dark Angles, Imperial Guard (Vostroyan First Born) and Orks.

There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.

Email Starcommander
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-01-30 17:58   
Quote:

I am just a nobody and the dev/admin/mod teams apparently know better then we do. They wont listen to any suggestions at all because of some agenda they have that is running this game into the ground. I mean who are we to question there elitist ways, we who are the paying customers the ones who keep this game running. Like I said, who am I to question there decisions, I apparently know nothing.

You had something going here until you decided to insult everybody who have the power to implement your changes.

good going with that one.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.015932 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR