No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » Kluth cloaks, and kamakazi
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Kluth cloaks, and kamakazi
Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-04-14 11:16   
@AZ,

I disagree.

In 4 hours , just flying a scarab I can make easly 3k+ prestige and still posible doing more prestige if i decide to jump in a engy and build platforms, then take out my supply to repair people, then go back to combat, then rush a planet or bomb it and back to the combat will surely give me 5k+ prestige. If i keep doing that during 30 days i would be too close to marshall.(in PVP server). I will do much more than procyon

Jar Jar Binks
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-04-14 11:56   
Quote:

On 2010-04-13 21:55, -Jackal- wrote:

Secondly, Kamakazi. People, please stop whining about it. I was online today and people that I will not mention, we're hurling their stations at us and SD'ing trying to kill our dreads and suppies. several times, I saw The Fridge... whoops... jump in right past us and explode doing NOTHING to our ships. I lol'd and moved on. For the record, it's not against the ROC and all teams have done it so no one think that your faction is innocent.

read the developement log recently?

SD'ing will be alot less useful and cost more pres then you gain hopefully.

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-04-14 12:15   
Quote:
[as for 1 month GAs, thats the reason PvE servers need to be removed. No pilot makes that kind of prestige facing human opponents in 30 days. Sorry, it just 'taint true. I was one of the fastest GA rankers when I joined, and that still took nearly 9 months of solid MV play in .481/.482. This is a pretty bad system breaker that needs to be addressed.]

37 day Grand Admiral here. Many can attest that I don't do AI farming - I've only begun killing Gaifen as a Grand Admiral to see how the Line Station holds up.

Checking over our 1month GA friend's stats, I can see 20k are worth supplying alone - and if we factor in that I did a lot of flying around in Scouts and Frigates back when DS was Pay2Play and you didn't get prestige for that... and I spent a few days doing nothing but building, and the unglorious days of fragile hull...

Yeah, I don't think it's so absurd at all.

Pegasus
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-04-14 13:06   
Quote:

On 2010-04-14 11:56, Jar Jar Binks wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-04-13 21:55, -Jackal- wrote:

Secondly, Kamakazi. People, please stop whining about it. I was online today and people that I will not mention, we're hurling their stations at us and SD'ing trying to kill our dreads and suppies. several times, I saw The Fridge... whoops... jump in right past us and explode doing NOTHING to our ships. I lol'd and moved on. For the record, it's not against the ROC and all teams have done it so no one think that your faction is innocent.

read the developement log recently?

SD'ing will be alot less useful and cost more pres then you gain hopefully.

He wrote it before the dev log was updated today.

Thugomatic
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-04-14 13:12   
As for the 1 month GA thing, does anybody remember FA in a week in 483, yeesh now that waz bad.

And as for the subject of the post, with so many players now its a deathtrap too be close to a planet unless in a grouped attack, I thought ping waz pretty weak up until the last week or so, but now that there are actually enough of you to make a decent ping net the game haz gotten funner.

Oops that paragraph looks like one sentence, meh oh well too lzy too fix

But on that note, BRING BACK THE OLD CLOAK

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.009224 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR