No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Someone needs to report them for Friendly Fire!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Someone needs to report them for Friendly Fire!!
Ulven Skyblade
Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2010-04-19 04:45   
nice story challanger

*starts aplauding*
The more you see, the more you read, the more you hear, the more you know that you know nothing. And that the truth is nothing more then a personal judgment on the world around us by the people around us.

Dreadknight
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-04-19 06:27   
Very good, just cant wait for more

Email Dreadknight
Glaceon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-04-19 10:48   
very nice chal =D

oh BTW u cant shoot me on sight cause of talking about kluth watch
you know there are K'luth they have cloak and organic armor and they have drones as infs witch they use to cappture planets their ships have red - orange armor KLUTH ARE REAL DONT BELIVE THE LIESSSSSS see im talking about it no one is shooting me =D agien awsome..

Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2010-04-20 03:39   
Quote:

On 2010-04-19 10:48, Mal2103 {R33} wrote:
very nice chal =D

oh BTW u cant shoot me on sight cause of talking about kluth watch
you know there are K'luth they have cloak and organic armor and they have drones as infs witch they use to cappture planets their ships have red - orange armor KLUTH ARE REAL DONT BELIVE THE LIESSSSSS see im talking about it no one is shooting me =D agien awsome..

/Me shoots Mal.... what now playa?

Email Challenger
Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-04-20 05:13   
Nice story.

But.... we don't exist?
Heh....

Glaceon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-04-20 09:53   
Quote:

On 2010-04-20 05:13, Kenny_Naboo wrote:
Nice story.

But.... we don't exist?
Heh....

you do exist the UGTO is keeping you a secret quick before chall realizes im wearing a bullet proof vest and shoots me agien spread the word that the kluth is real!!!
[ This Message was edited by: Mal2103 {R33} on 2010-04-20 09:53 ]

Challenger
Marshal

Posted: 2010-09-29 16:36   
Sorry it has been so long to post more storyline.

Part 4

I grabbed Alisha and tossed her into the arms of one of the guards. “Bring her to the brig!” I ordered. The ramp and door to the side of the ship began to close and seal itself and I started to walk towards the bridge. I took my communicator out and activated it.

“Your orders captain?” Jack was on the other end.

“Get us out of here commander! Clear the system and jump into deep space. I am on my way to the bridge now.”

“Aye sir.”

Working my way through the different hulls I notice right away that we are still not up to capacity on crew members. Nevertheless there are still members scurrying around to get to stations and damage control crews heading to their jobs. The bright internal lights of the ship are dimmed down considerably and there is a dull shaded blue color throughout all of the hallways. This is to help us conserve energy when in combat. The ship is noticeably vibrating and shaking a bit at times. Even from the guts of the ship you can feel and hear the main battle cannons and torpedo bays firing on targets. There is an obnoxious humming noise as well being sent through the whole ship. This is the armor plating charging up to protect our hull. I am at a turbo lift now and the doors open automatically as I approach the lift, I step inside. “Main Bridge,” I say. The doors close behind me and the lift begin to moves towards the bridge.

There is a sudden sharp jolt that throws me to the side of the lift and for a moment the lights dim and the lift slows. A few seconds later the doors open to a chaotic bridge with about 15 people talking, shouting out commands, actively working at their terminals. Jack, my commander, is standing in the center of the bridge looking at the main screen.

“Captain on the bridge!!” shouts one of the security officers, posted on the bridge during combat alerts. All but one person comes to their feet turns and salutes me. The one person still sitting is the scanning officer and he yells out, “Incoming 6 seconds!!!!! Sound collision!!!!!” One of the people at a work station hits the collision alarm and we all grab something firm around ourselves and brace for the impact. There is the sound of a loud explosion followed by another jolt and strong vibrations.

“What is our status?” I ask firmly.

The scanning officer reports, “Sir we are about 3000gu from port they are still locked onto us and are firing planetary cruise missiles. Also I am picking up 2 cruisers and a dreadnaught heading to our position, they are about 5 minutes out.”

I turn to Jack and say, “deactivate our SID (ship identifier device) immediately.” I then turn to the rest of the bridge crew and begin barking out orders. “Go to ¼ speed, activate full ECM, Set ship for silent running, deactivate laser point defense and auto cannons, and activate our AC (active camouflage).” There were a few “Aye sir” but mostly people got going on the orders I handed out.

“Give me a damage report!”

“Sir, damage reports already coming in. We sustained moderate damage to our starboard hull while docked. All vital systems operational damage crews are already working on it. Armor plating is activated and at 88%.”

The scanning officer reports, “Sir we are at silent running and AC is active. Incoming cruise missiles have lost their track and are veering away from us. The other ships are 3 minutes out and a destroyer is now joining them and is 5 minutes out.”

“Helm, Come about 090. Nav officer plot us a course near Jupiter. We will hide near the moons and refuel there.”

“Aye sir coming about to 090.” The person sitting at the consol next to the Helm officer reports, “Sir jump point plotted I will need a few minutes to make sure this is right. There is a lot of magnetic interference at the exit point.”

“Sir, incoming ships now exiting their jumps. Dreadnaught bearing 228 1300gu away and the two cruisers exited near him and are pulling away from him towards us,” chirps in the scanning officer.

I move over to the tactical officer’s position and he says to me, “They have not locked onto us but between the two of them when they get within 400gu they will see us.”

“Okay then target this spot here, I point on the map, launch 3 drone fighters there and activate their eccm when they are 800 GU away.”

“Aye sir drones are away and heading to the point.”

“Helm make your heading 340 and take us away from the drones, make your speed ½.” The helm officer immediately makes his course correction and replies his orders back to me.

“SIR!!! Destroyer is exiting his jump right next to us!” The scanning officer yells. You can see him grabbing the sides of his terminal so tightly that his fingers are turning white.

“Full speed ahead…. Helm take us hard to starboard towards our jump point.”

“Aye sir heading there now.”

The Nav officer speaks up, “Sir, we are ready to jump.”

“Very well stand by on the jump. Tac target the destroyer fire cannons only and bring her armor down then drop some EMP on her and lets get the hell out of here. Hopefully the rest of the fleet will be occupied helping them and not chase us.”

“Aye sir, Destroyer targeted and firing cannons only!”

You can feel the rumble of cannons in your chest. The view finder is locked onto the destroyers position and you can see that they do not even have time to react. Not only are we under ECM cover but our AC makes our hull match the color of space around us. We are near invisible to them which is exactly what this ship was made for. You can also see that they and the other ships have turned to track the drones that were launched. The cannons stop firing on the ship and you can now see the bright blue tracer rounds flying through space striking the destroyer completely disabling it and bringing the ship to a drift.

“Nav get us out of here!”

“Aye sir, engaging jump drives in 5…4…3…2…1”

Our ship enters its jump and we quickly leave the area heading towards Jupiter. The rest of the fleet will be out looking for us now and I need to figure out what to say to the crew about what happened. Despite only having half of our crew left from our previous mission I am confident that their allegiance is with their captain. I am more worried about the new people that we just took on while in port.

“Commander, follow me please. Everyone else remain at your stations and keep silent running. Report any contacts.”

The crew responds to me and Jack follows me out of the bridge and to our planning room. Jack is a medium build man with short spiky hair. His uniform is always well kept and gig line always straight. He has always been a trusted officer and loyal friend. I begin to tell him about the confrontation that I had gotten into at the restaurant and admitted that I lost my cool a bit. He is completely brought up to speed on the situation. He just stands there in silence looking me straight in the eyes as I speak to him. I finish my pep talk to him and just stand there looking at him.

“This is the part where you say something to me Jack… thoughts, concerns, questions?”

“None sir, we are behind you all the way. I will announce to the officers the situation and allow them to tell their men. If I get any reports of problems I will let you know.” He was very confident in his words and made me feel at peace about the whole situation. “What are we going to do about our prisoner?”

“Oh, (I begin to chuckle loudly) I forgot all about her. She is going to be pissed I will deal with her soon. I want you to look at something though.”

I hand Jack the necklace. He pulls the necklace towards his face and grabs the medallion attached to it. I see that his eyes meet on the red material and they become wide. He flips it over looking at it over and over.

Shaking his head he says, “Captain where did you get this?”

“Our prisoner liberated it from an ICC trader ship and she gave it to me in the restaurant. Soon after that I attacked the man with the ICC weapon. The whole scene was sketchy to me and that is why I did what I did.”

“I see, so what is the plan now then? I mean we have been hunting these ships for how long now?....2 years? Then this turns up. Sir, do you mind if I speak with her?”

“Let us get situated, fueled, repaired, and then we can confront her again about the matter.”

“Agreed.” He rarely ever disagrees with me. Only when I want to pull a hair brain stunt that threatens myself.

The loudspeaker chirps up, “Captain we are approaching our exit point in 5 minutes.”

“Jack lets get back to the bridge and get the ship all sorted out.”

“Aye sir.”

We head back through the door to the bridge things seem a lot more calm now. I walk towards my captains chair and swivel it towards me and slowly creek down into it. You can hear the air escaping the cushion areas. “Ahhhhh” Jack looks over at me and chuckles. I swing one of the command view monitors over and press a few areas on the screen and begin to look over the ship status.

“Scanning who does our exit point look?” I ask him.

“Clear sir.”

The Nav officer then speaks up “Sir exiting jump in 5…4…3…2…

Email Challenger
Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-09-29 17:31   
Awsome.

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

SpaceGK
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2010-09-29 21:51   
Keep it coming

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.015162 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR