Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Petition for kluth representation
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Petition for kluth representation
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-05-12 09:43   
Phoebuzz, why should K'Luth be good at keeping distance? They're the close range faction. They're meant to close distance, not create it.

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-05-12 09:59   
Kluth has problem with tekebombs. Pakhos should remember the day that you couldn't bomb Necroph, and I couldn't either. Later then, Sensas told me that you have to stop, and stay at least 300gu away from the planet if you want your teke bombs work. I personally tested and my conclusion is the shortest range is 200 gu. Since Kluth bomb range is 1500 gu, that issue makes it suck, compare with ICC and UGTO can bomb from 2000 gu and doesn't have to stay still.

And what happened to the cargo? I loaded some enhs on my ship but nothing appeared That can explain for the rumour that you can't cap ships these days.

I think Brood is equivalent to ICC or UGTO command Dread, that Kluth would use brood only to bomb planet. Then why not make it admiral rank?

Neutrol bomb is slighty weaker than bio bombs. But why 12 neutrol bombs on bomber cruis and only 5 for clav? Does it mean bio bomb is as double as efficient to neutrol bombs? When a planet has 1 sensor, than bio bom low signature doesn't mean anything. BTW, there is only neutrol bombs cloud, no bio boms cloud; hence the kluths have to work in group while UGTO can solo do bombing. So a solo Kluth player has the higher posibility to raze the planet, than an ICC or UGTO player.

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-05-12 10:02   
Please keep replies on topic.

Phoebuzz
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-12 10:18   
Quote:

On 2010-05-12 09:43, Bardiche wrote:
Phoebuzz, why should K'Luth be good at keeping distance? They're the close range faction. They're meant to close distance, not create it.

For the same reason ICC the ranged defensive faction has assault ships.
For the same reason it's not wise for a K'luth frigate to fight an EAD or a station at 50 gu range, no matter what you want to call the K'luth faction.

People that play a faction but 'know how an other faction is supposed to work' tend to have a very... myopic view of that other faction's balance.

[ This Message was edited by: Phoebuzz on 2010-05-12 10:19 ]

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-12 10:49   

Why do we want a represantative kluth ?

For example, Jack says :

"Tweaked K'luth cannon ranges slightly. This should bring them more towards the ranges we intended them to fight at."

This is a totaly a lost cause for kluth. From my point of view , you are just killing newbies of kluth faction. With this change you obligate small kluth vessels to fly out of battle zone . Normaly ugto players fly 300 gu from each other. So if you want to shoot the guy in the middle surely you will be in the range of next ugto dread's beams. Asking us to attack where we have the advantage is plain stupid. We want that planet ok?

So that is why we want a dedicated kluth reprensatative since you could NOT see some facts like this.

Pope
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-12 11:00   
If you want representation, you will have to organize yourselves in the first place. This isn't something that other people will do for you. If you want your voice to be heard, you have to have a voice, then get it heard.

The game "staff" certainly aren't going to introduce a politics system in DS just because you misspelled petition in some forum post.

Take action, then you might get heard.

That's how it works, generally... It requires organization. CoaseCost law applies.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.019288 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR