No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +13.5 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » New form of insidious sabotague
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author New form of insidious sabotague
Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-06-26 12:50   
Quote:

On 2010-06-26 12:27, Starcommand of ICC *XO* wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-26 11:19, Diep Luc wrote:
There is nothing to /report, if you see someone moves the def from other lines to equator. Build def on 3rd, 4th line just to make it won't FF players, but it still hit sometimes, and most of the time it will FF station orbiting. Actually build def on equator is a good way to defend the planet from transport ship, however not so good against raze infs cause the raze infs usually appear in 3rd or 4th lines if they're not load on decisive spot.

Another reason to build def on equator to prevent orbiting ships. Ie: UGTO should build def on equator so that if ICC cap they can't orbit it and spam missiles without getting hurt.

Never ever build on the equator anymore, why?

1. As you said, it will FF everything in sight

2. Easy raze.

3. poor coverage of buildings.

I know you are one of the sabo players, I have watched you scrap and rebuild a planet with all DEF II and 70 tech with barracks on the opposate pole of the defences. That exact build is ASKING to get capped, no sensor bases, and a single bomb will drop the tech shutting everything off.

In the old days building on the equator was a good thing, it helped protect the entire planet, regardless of where the other buildings were, also protected from cloud bombing. Now, you want to group everything, and give the defenses the best possible chance to do there job. By putting everything on the top OR bottom, NOT BOTH.

For those of you blaming the AI, get a brain! The AI doesn't scrap, and won't build tear II buildings either. So it can't be the AI, nor can it ever be them.

Recently I have seen builds (from capping UGTO planets) that have the defenses all over the place and power/tech in locations, with no rhyme or reason. Barracks are all over the place, with no though or reason to there location, really people don't know how to build a properly balanced planet anymore.

Lastly, the old locking system needs to be put back in place, why it was removed to this, was retarded. People were whining about not being able to practice building in the MV, well guess what, ITS NOT MADE TO PRACTICE! The MV is where you take what you have LEARNED and you PUT IT TO THE TEST. Scenario is where you learn to build, I did back when I first started, and so has everyone else. With the auto unlock system, its been a saboteurs wet dream ever since.

i can second this i have seen Diep do the same and i think the old system needs to be put back into place

BUT diep is a GA so he will continue to do what he thinks is-
"helping icc planets"

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-26 17:14   
ive seen diep sabotage quite a few times.

and, hes a faction hopper...

one peculiar sabo crazy saw, he scrapped some stuff on a planet to make it "more fun for UGTO".

do we have suspect?

SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-26 18:29   
Quote:

On 2010-06-26 17:14, Lulzypulzy wrote:
ive seen diep sabotage quite a few times.

and, hes a faction hopper...

one peculiar sabo crazy saw, he scrapped some stuff on a planet to make it "more fun for UGTO".

do we have suspect?

I thought he prefered ICC
O.o

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.012464 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR