- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +21.8 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Thanks to the staff
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Thanks to the staff
Fallen |3lood Angel*Kiyoh*
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-18 12:54   
We just had a heated conversation in the main chat where some mods/admins stated that almost none of us thank the staff for running the game and spending late nights working on updates, so I decided to make this post, for everyone to show their appreciation. Thank you mods, for spending your weeknights staying up late to work on the icc shields, and many other things. and a big thank you faustus for running the game of which we all enjoy. and thanks to the rest of the staff for all your hard work.
[ tehe, small text ftw, fine print]
[ This Message was edited by: Kiyoh of the Rain*Rogue* on 2010-05-18 13:17 ]

Don't waste your time, Or time will waste you.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-18 13:22   
And thanks people who still are subbed!

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-05-18 13:35   
Thanks for the thanks, and thanks for the subs!

As a note, thanks and praise for the work we do gives us energy to do more work on the game, and we appreciate every bit of what we get.

Thanks again.

philll
Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-18 13:45   
You guys have done a terrific job over the years, mending problems, listening to players and being the best you can be. Thank you for sticking with this game for so long.

Julian Delphiki
Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-18 14:07   
I'd like to personally thank Jack most of all. Anyone who knows me, knows that comment alone is worth a lot from me lol.

Next, I'd like to name all the staff(from the staff page).. With a little comment beside each that I have had experiences with(that I remember.. forgive me if i forget, my memory isnt that great) Also, I am not sure of most of the admin/mod alts, so I may have comments that are different for some alts

Faustus--Administrator
Everyone knows of him, thought few have had the pleasure of chatting with him. Such respect for the man, the one who kept this game alive through everything. Thank you for allowing so many of us to share one of the best gaming experiences throughout the entire decade. You deserve an award at the very least!

Chromix--Administrator
All I know about Chromix is that he created the lua test that you have(or had) to do in order to be able to learn how to use it in ds. Wish I could say more as I know most of the staff, like him, do so much behind the scenes.

Tael--Administrator
I haven't seen much of him, though I know he does a lot behind the scenes. Not sure of everything, but I'd like to thank him nonetheless.

Mersenne Twister--Administrator
A mod who was promoted to admin, Thanks for all your hard work over the years

Mr Black--Administrator
I really don't know anything about him, but still wanted to say Thanks!

Scotty--Administrator
I somewhat remember him from the old days, but not clearly. Nevertheless, I'd like to personally thank you as well.

Mithrandir--Administrator
I forget whose alt you are But if my assumptions are correct, we have much to thank you for.

Jim Starluck--Moderator--Developer Editor
Back when I flew ICC in my Sabot Supp, 480/1, he was my fleet leader. An honorable player, and a great asset to the DS team.

Fornax--Moderator--Developer Editor
Again, I don't really know you. Though I have seen you in-game. Respectable player, and I'm sure I need to be thankful for a lot of your behind-the-scenes work!

Nat--Moderator--Developer Editor
A great person irl, and an honorable Mod that I have a great deal of respect for. Didn't know you were a Dev too, Nat Thanks for tellin me! We love ya, Thanks!

BackSlash--[/b]Moderator--Developer Editor
I respect you as a Staff member and as an honorable UGTO Pilot(long live gtn). We have had our differences, but it doesn't change what you have done for this game. I know you have spent a lot of time making this game better, especially at its lowest point. Thanks for all you've done and will do.

Doran--Moderator--Developer Editor
One of UGTO's best supplies, and has been a mod for as long as I can remember. Thanks for all you've done and for having the energy to be a mod throughout the years.

Shigernafy--Moderator--Developer
Thanks for breaking the servers all the time! In all seriousness though, I have seen you answer players questions frequently about the status of the game, and know you work hard on the game. Thanks for all those sleepless nights you put into this game.

Josef--Moderator--Developer
Again, I don't know you personally.. But have heard of your Legend, the tractoring etc. Much respect for you from what I have heard. Thanks for everything!

Drafell--Moderator--Developer
Along with Shig and Jack, one of the more public Devs that answered questions and provided feedback to suggestions. I remember how hectic your life got and how you still seemed to have time for Darkspace. Thanks for spending your free time helping such a great game!

Taelron--Moderator
Assuming you are also Tael, see above. If not, Thanks for all you have done. I see "Taelron" more often, as "Tael" seems to hide in the shadows of the lobby

Axianda The Royal--Moderator
Thanks for all you've done to help out with ds Respectable player as I have seen, which is what this game needs more of.

ScottyderEchte--Moderator
Assuming this is Scotty, see above.. If not, I don't recognize the name but thanks for all you do in the background

*Challenger*--Moderator
I respect this person more than almost anyone in the game, and overall in life itself. Thanks for all you have done over the years as a player, a person and as staff.

AdmBito--Moderator
Always seeing references to you in Random Lobby Quotes and other threads, but only really seen you on rare occasions. Since I don't remember much from the 480/481/482 days, all I can say is thanks for all the work i'm sure you've done. And you must be great to still live as a legend in the forums

Sardaukar--Moderator
Thanks for helpin out! While I have never really chatted with you, you are a respectable player in-game.

Rocko Willis--Moderator
I don't know much about you either, but thanks for taking on the responsibilities and being a mod

Feralwulf--Moderator
An honorable player, a fun guy, and a respectable staff member. Thanks for all the work you've done and for all the good times you've helped create over the years.

Gejaheline--Moderator
Always respected you as a player, and from what I've seen in chat, as a person as well. Always friendly and respectable. Thanks for everything!

Smartin--Moderator
Always was a great player, and fun in chat. Thanks!

Eledore Massis [R33]--Developer--Editor
Eletubby, Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this game and for your work helpin out the newbies.

Fattierob--Developer
Never really got to know you, or see all you've done, but thanks for everything

Sens
Great player, thanks for helpin out with darkspace. We appreciate it.
[ This Message was edited by: Julian Delphiki on 2010-05-18 14:09 ]

Kaoschan
Fleet Admiral
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2010-05-18 14:29   
Thank you all!
Perhaps i shall sub for one mothe to express my thanks

*steals some money*

K'luth Hunter - Recon ~Ping~ Scout - ECCM for the Team, to beat the K'luth!

Goto the website of Kaoschan
Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-05-18 16:12   
THANK YOU!

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-05-18 16:34   
Thanks for all the hard work, only been playing for about a week but this is already turning into one of my favorite MMOs.

Zodira
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-18 17:40   
Great thanks to the mods and admins for keeping this game up and running.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-18 20:40   

Thanks to ye Gods of the DS universe.

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2010-05-18 22:00   
thanks guys, held this game down over 10 years. Good job.

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
Glaceon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-18 22:36   
ty to faustus and the mods to especialy backslash who has helped me with most of my questions keep up the good work ;D

Shigernafy
Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-18 23:13   
ps - I'm Batman.

er, I mean I'm Mithrandir.

Email Shigernafy
Great Budda
Fleet Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-18 23:20   
We know we as a player base whine and grouse about things big and small. That does not change the fact that without the developers, moderators, coders, and other staff du jour we would be whining and grousing somewhere else.

I have always liked the game and would like to express my gratitude and appreciation for all that you do now and continue to do in the future.

Lonectzn
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-18 23:40   
People complain at least because they care. Far better than quitting in silence.

You of course have my thanks for having taken 45 days of my life, and will continue to have thanks in the form of 29.95 per month for so long as you care to keep the servers up.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031096 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR