Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +23.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Is K'luth to OP???
 Author Is K'luth to OP???
Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-20 03:08   
I hear so much about how ICC are too op due to pulse tech, longe range, shields, etc etc etc till they are blue in the face.

However, I would like to point out the following:

If UGTO or ICC hugg planets, K'luth can sneak in and punch them in the face with far-supurior damage outputs. If K'luth planet humps, they are pretty much invincible. They have an automatic "get out of combat free card" with cloak. They can still hit you with unmatched firepower and because of the shear number that a single ship can spew in Beams and SI's, they overwhelm our best defences in seconds.. If they park at the planet with a few krills, then we are unable to get in close and combat at the planet as well.

So my question is, is K'luth too op, or should they just stop crying about ICC tech?

Which is it?

[ This Message was edited by: iwancoppa*Halberd of Light* on 2010-05-20 03:09 ]

Sops
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-05-20 04:07   
inb4 lock

philll
Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-20 04:20   
simple answer is, DS is waayy too OP.

Sixkiller
Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2010-05-20 04:52   
Planet hugging kluth are not invincible. I find them by far the least planet hugging faction, simply because while they planet hug, they cant hide and sneek behind you.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-20 05:15   
Quote:

On 2010-05-20 03:08, iwancoppa*Halberd of Light* wrote:
I hear so much about how ICC are too op due to pulse tech, longe range, shields, etc etc etc till they are blue in the face.

However, I would like to point out the following:

If UGTO or ICC hugg planets, K'luth can sneak in and punch them in the face with far-supurior damage outputs. If K'luth planet humps, they are pretty much invincible. They have an automatic "get out of combat free card" with cloak. They can still hit you with unmatched firepower and because of the shear number that a single ship can spew in Beams and SI's, they overwhelm our best defences in seconds.. If they park at the planet with a few krills, then we are unable to get in close and combat at the planet as well.

So my question is, is K'luth too op, or should they just stop crying about ICC tech?

Which is it?

[ This Message was edited by: iwancoppa*Halberd of Light* on 2010-05-20 03:09 ]

i don't feel luth are OP at all. when they come in close to a planet to break up either ugto or icc hugging a planet they do so at great risk. because while there near a planet there cloaking time is increased due to eccm. also with there weaker overall armor they get hulled quickly by planet defence as well ships pounding on me.

Email Borgie
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-05-20 05:36   
Of course Kluth is op. I mean, when our weapons can actually do damage to an enemy, then the devs have simply gone too far! What the hell are they thinking? They allow us to cloak and dissappear! I mean, the nerve! Dont they realize how offensively brutal the ahr is? And ffs by all means they should remove the dreads and stations on Kluth. What the hell do we need ships above frigate class for?
No, an injustice is committed here.
They should give ICC faction specific enhancements. They should buff the ICC shields more. They should extend the distance of the ICC core weapon to beyond 1200. And by all means, if they could possibly jam any more missles onto a ship, it should be done for ICC.

Get your heads out of your bumms devs! Fix this NOW!

/sarcasm off

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-05-20 06:06   

According to Az, we only need Extractors to take you bumpkins on.

So yeah. Since we have frigs all the way to dreads and stations, we're OP.

*lollercoaster*....

Glaceon
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-20 06:55   
kluths weak armor makes up for cloak and if u think the get out of battle free card cause ur flying solo and not working with ur team smart people put one guy on a beacon dessy or scout and beacon us then we are dead + we dont planet hug we can actualy fight with out planets lol!!! we cant last 3 mins in a fight with out cloaking so cloak get in fight uncloak shoot cloak or ejump if u got beaconed kluth flying.The ugto flys like this get a station click a planet press O then press E then press space untill something dies if ur about to die Ejump or SD.ICC is get a MD get to a planet go near dont orbbit (orbit bug) press E spam the missile hot key mine is 4 till its dead or it jumps u if it jumps u jump away if its cruiser above.lol and kluth is not OP u just have to think smart instead of smashing space bar and to work as a team

lol my 2 cents

[ This Message was edited by: Mal2103 {R33} on 2010-05-20 06:57 ]

NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-20 07:04   
Quote:

On 2010-05-20 03:08, iwancoppa*Halberd of Light* wrote:
If UGTO or ICC hugg planets, K'luth can sneak in and punch them in the face with far-supurior damage outputs.

dont forget, your luth-ship must reach normal full sig before you can fire
and icc or ugto-planet-huggers usualy have enough eccms to get your sig to 50+, which takes 10-30s where youre vissible, but cant fire

Fleet Admiral Kevin
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-05-20 07:12   
i don't find kluth OP its proably cause u guys don't work as a team and u get taken down by couple of kluth ships cause u were perfect target for them basiclly kluth is the predator of DS

Page created in 0.018318 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR