No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » New Model for UGTO Dreadnaught
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author New Model for UGTO Dreadnaught
jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-18 04:22   
Quote:

On 2010-06-13 00:32, Polaris {ISC} wrote:

i love people that put things that might i add are copy writed so basicaly to moderfie it you have to basicaly DELETE IT ALL AND START AGAIN.

wish people would accually check if its copy writed and seeing everyone knows it is why did you post it.

[ This Message was edited by: Doran on 2010-06-18 08:30 ]

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-18 04:27   
Quote:

On 2010-06-18 00:00, doda *EP5* (No Longer Exception...) wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-06-17 14:59, Leonide *ADM* wrote:
i highly doubt this game can use the Battlestar design. that is copyrighted material, especially the Galactica.

We can, we just need to make sure they dont find out. Like write *Not Based on Battlestar Galactica* all over the ship.

yeah that would kinda give it away

YIIMM
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-18 06:30   
My amusement is swiftly turning to despair, here.

Fallen |3lood Angel*Kiyoh*
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-18 08:48   
that was a good series -pulls out collection of battlestar dvds and starts watching-

Don't waste your time, Or time will waste you.

| Dark Hiigaran |
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-18 10:39   
Looks like a huge ICC frigate ....

Email | Dark Hiigaran |
Lux (Polaris)
Fleet Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2010-06-19 03:39   
Quote:

On 2010-06-18 04:22, jackbob wrote:

i love people that put things that might i add are copy writed so basicaly to moderfie it you have to basicaly DELETE IT ALL AND START AGAIN.

wish people would accually check if its copy writed and seeing everyone knows it is why did you post it.

I'm sorry if I offended you, I simply had a great model idea that I felt could benefit Darkspace gameplay in a positive and constructive manner, and felt like I should share it with the fine and intelligent community of Darkspace.

In fact, I'm also thinking of another UGTO Dreadnaught model, once which I shall dub a "Mercury-Class" ship.

This ship will have more armor, more weapons, more fighter bays, and will be outfitted with ECM generators. It will even have its own repair drone slot so its fighters and weapon stores can be replenished, making it somewhat self sustaining. It will also have four fore mounted twin QSTs to maximize its forward firepower, and will carry not one, but TWO Jump Drives, working independently of each other.

In retrospect, I feel like the UGTO Dreadnaught model I showed in this post should be given two Jump Drives as well.

I can only hope that this new class of ship I am thinking of, the Mercury-Class, will recieve just as much wonderful, intelligent, and insightful feedback as the current one.

[ This Message was edited by: Polaris {ISC} on 2010-06-19 03:47 ]

Loyal Admiral of the Interstellar Cultural Confederation Navy.
Senior Commander of the Raven Warriors, the ICC elite.
Captain of the Assault Dreadnaught \"Gungnir\"

Email Lux (Polaris)
Reznor
Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-19 03:49   
Quote:

On 2010-06-19 03:39, Polaris {ISC} wrote:
Quote:

I'm sorry if I offended you, I simply had a great model idea that I felt could benefit Darkspace gameplay in a positive and constructive manner, and felt like I should share it with the fine and intelligent community of Darkspace.

In fact, I'm also thinking of another UGTO Dreadnaught model, once which I shall dub a "Mercury-Class" ship.

This ship will have more armor, more weapons, more fighter bays, and will be outfitted with ECM generators. It will even have its own repair drone slot so its fighters and weapon stores can be replenished, making it somewhat self sustaining. It will also have four fore mounted twin QSTs to maximize its forward firepower, and will carry not one, but TWO Jump Drives, working independently of each other.

In retrospect, I feel like the UGTO Dreadnaught model I showed in this post should be given two Jump Drives as well.

I can only hope that this new class of ship I am thinking of, the Mercury-Class, will recieve just as much wonderful, intelligent, and insightful feedback as the current one.

Of course needs a new gadget: stolen tech. You can switch out for either a shield or cloaking device. This is just to give it a little bit of versitility, mind you. Wouldn't want to make it too easy to destroy or anything.

Interdictor: (DS) A planetary emplacement or Cruiser Class vessel capable of preventing FTL travel in a certain radius.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-06-19 04:28   
Quote:

On 2010-06-19 03:39, Polaris {ISC} wrote:
Quote:

You go, boy!!

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Mercury_class_battlestar

Starcommander
Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-19 07:01   
DS = fail at sarcasm. I would think by now people would have figured it out that it was a joke. A funny that went ZING! right past everyone.

WH 40k armies, Grey Knights, Dark Angles, Imperial Guard (Vostroyan First Born) and Orks.

There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.

Email Starcommander
*Obsidian Shadow*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-19 08:02   
it does look like a carrier of some type it doesn't seem combat would be it's primary

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.019497 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR