No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Soap Box » » whats on my mind
 Author whats on my mind
PhiliChez
Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-25 15:41   
hey i think that every team should have a juggernaut thats only alowd to be used after a certain amount of time (scen server) and is only usable by the person of the highest rank, and in MV it should be usable only once every 90 minutes and if that person refuses it, then it gets passed down to the next person. ive seen what i thoght was good ideas for luth and ICC although the ICC idea was meant to be a replacement command dread i think. that way when some newblet dicides to go to the proc server, they will have a chance to make some fast progress, and about that it could be a boost to pres gain for nublets.

ok next, how do u take screen shots? ive seen some truly amazing moments that have been lost forever....

they should get a dread that the VA can use on the luth team because that makes me unhappy when im luth in the scen server....

also, when u kill an ai dread or station, or human for that matter, they should drop a rare or unique enhancement no matter what. it would make killing an MI node (station) worth it. and the enhancement should go to the person who did the most damage... well i have mixed feelings about that because u might be competing with a station (thats you original milk) it has an equaly higher chance of doing more damage and getting the last shot. maybe it should be random...

well anyway, thats whats been bugging me for the last week. plez respond and enjoy the game. rofl.

GO UGTO AND THE UFF.

Quote from Caboose on the Red vs Blue siries by Rooser Teeth.
Go to YouTube and watch all 100 humorus and only slightly appropriate episodes!

Email PhiliChez
SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-25 15:53   
A rare or unique ench drop when u kill s dread/station will cause these ench to be common and worthless, u see dreads die left and right in big battles.
And the juggernaut doesn't seem like a good idea especially the way it's earned

Page created in 0.006089 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR