No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » Sparrows ruin the game
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
 Author Sparrows ruin the game
Fatal Perihelion
Chief Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2010-06-29 19:28   
I lost my AFT Shield due to MF to OP.

+ my PC does overheat alert.

So my question now:

Should i QQ or SD my PC?

[ This Message was edited by: perihelion on 2010-06-29 19:36 ]

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-29 20:16   
Ok this needs to stop and stop now. Yes ugto spames yes icc spams but you know if people never complained about the game in the first place back before they even had .483 about how icc this luth is that ugto to powerful bla bla bla none of this would be here in the first place. they way i look at sparrow (REGARDLESS OF WHAT FACTION USING THEM ICC OR UGTO) it forceing people to use smaller ships witch in the long runs A GOOD THING but on top of it it foceing people who have worked for there rank to go back to ships that they never wanted to play.

darkspace players need to serioulsy look at this and think about what they say and do. This QQ threads kill games. STOP QQ on icc missles and about luth cloak and there ahr and ugto station spamming just enjoy the stupid game cause guess what as hard as it is to belive it just a game SO GET OVER YOUSELVES.

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-29 20:20   
Quote:

On 2010-06-29 19:28, perihelion wrote:
I lost my AFT Shield due to MF to OP.

+ my PC does overheat alert.

So my question now:

Should i QQ or SD my PC?

[ This Message was edited by: perihelion on 2010-06-29 19:36 ]

SD your PC, then QQ alone in a corner so we cant hear it.

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-06-29 20:41   
It is very untrue to say that vets dont want to fly small ships. I know many Kluth vets who crave their Claws, Scale, Drainers, and Shells of old. The same QQ happened then too, because they said two dessies should get auto owned by a dread. That cruisers should never do damage to stations. So K'Luth got whacked with a nerf bat that it has NEVER recovered from, resulting in much of the percieved imbalance with them.

Once there was also a large amount of QQs over our cloak. It was unfair that we could fire while cloaked. The result was the cloak we have now. Yet the QQs fall and fall and fall, and I have seen them from the very same people who advocated for the exact cloak we have now. Ironic?

The game is in flux. I have no idea what the current dev team considers balanced, or where they are ultimately planning to attempt to take this rapidly aging mmo. I dont think I really care. I'll play as long as it holds my interest. When it doesnt....well, bye. But I have seen for six years that no matter what the devs do, there will be a loud, cattle-minded, mouth breathing miinority who will continue to cry instead of adapt. Changes happen faster now than at any time I have played before, and the tears continue.

Learn to adapt in this game, or go find another one to play. Regardless of what happens to be the flavor of the month ship or enhancement loadout, things will change soon enough if you give it time. There isnt one game out there that doesnt evolve in some way in order to remain viable entertainment.

When that game is free to play, and staffed by volunteers, and still puts out a steady click of updates, your QQs are more than just tears. They are demonstrations of your ignorance and ungratefulness. Its time for a reality check.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-06-29 20:46   
here here az. and you know think about it people. The dev here most are just volunteers most of them are people who been playing this game since it started and just don't want it to go. Now i am not sure but with them just volunteering there service there computer and so on and so on i don't think they even get payed to work on this game anymore. I mean the game is ftp now be grateful you guys have dev taht will even dedicate there time to this game and yall keep qq this qq that i can't do this thing can't do that bs get to the dev put stress and stuff on them. so like i said stop and think about what you say and do or your not going to have this game for much longer.

correct me if i am wrong but the only other games that come close to this is STO ( witch i am playing now till they get all the ships undated so i can check it all out and could use help on there if anyone else plays it) and eve online. both of this game are not free and are not as fun as darkspace. at least here you have a communtiy most of this guys been here for at least 4 or 5 years and never had problems. I am not saying not to say stuff about this or that but stop crying over ever little thing on here and enjoy the game while you can.
[ This Message was edited by: Celstine Rose on 2010-06-29 20:57 ]

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-06-29 20:56   
Quote:

On 2010-06-29 17:04, Grand Admiral CRAZY45 *TO* wrote:
So, you want us to ignore the Big ships the devs gave us? the key to this problem is not the exclusion of stations and dreads its the BALANCE not removal.

What are you on about? I said I don't use them, not that they should be removed. You really make me wonder sometimes.

Schroedingers Gun
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-02 07:16   
it's simple single minded stuborness, they don't wan't to change they spent years refining what they have now, and it only human to fear and hate the new and different. but alas it needs to be changed prior to the sparro wthw only way to lvl with any kind of fun was a very slow lvling in RR through combat, or you could supply to admiral and have no idea of comabt, and you wonder why so many newbs are noobs, too many have never had to fly combat before dreads so do not know how to fly or fight all they know is how to follow round like puppies, of the 5 people i started with im the only one left because of this.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Page created in 0.021948 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR