No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +1.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » DarkSpace Beta 1.536[Feedback]
 Author DarkSpace Beta 1.536[Feedback]
Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2010-07-14 09:29   
What are the new features

• Ships larger than frigates and transports do not take resources for spawning at their docked yard

• Ships which cannot be spawned at shipyards due to lack of resources are added to build queue

1. Ships tested with - frigate, engineer, cruiser, dreadnought, station
Tested resource decrease - 10% of ship cost.
Feature status - Green (functioning as intended)
Remarks - Request for resource costs to be less accurate, for the sake of keeping the 10% of a ship's cost to be a bulk amount. Ex-Hive takes 287xyz resources. I suggest this be changed to 285000. Nests should take 290000 resources, and colony may take either 285k or 290k. Same with all other ship classes, roundings to their nearest 5000/2500/1000 resource mark.

2. Ships tested with - Hive, claw, drainer, parasite, mandible, advanced worker
Tested ship build order - advanced worker, claw, drainer, parasite, mandible, hive.
Feature status - Yellow (requires inspection/rectifications)
Remarks - Button should be available to manage the order in which ships are built. 2 ships cannot be built in sequence.

Extras
1. K'luth assault dread 'siphon' has 2 torpedoes which can fire on the left, but only 1 torpedo which can fire to the right.
2. Ships now end their jumps 750-1000 gus from the target.
3. WHD recharges if tried to create a wormhole into inaccessible area, without creating any wormhole at all.
4. On ships with dual or more mining beams, the resource mined may read as :- second 1 - 30, second 2 - 45, 60, second 3 - 75, 90 i.e. a mining beam's harvested cargo count sometimes gets updated late. Cargo bug issues also confirmed in 1.534 and 1.535.
[ This Message was edited by: Dr. Michael Paradox on 2010-07-14 10:05 ]

NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-14 13:20   
Quote:

On 2010-07-14 09:29, Dr. Michael Paradox wrote:
Remarks - Button should be available to manage the order in which ships are built. 2 ships cannot be built in sequence.

you mean you own build-queue

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-07-14 21:31   
I just got back from romania so i have not tested 1.536 yet.
Just commenting as we go.

Quote:
On 2010-07-14 09:29, Dr. Michael Paradox wrote:
--cut--
keeping the 10% of a ship's cost to be a bulk amount. Ex-Hive takes 287xyz resources. I suggest this be changed to 285000. Nests should take 290000 resources, and colony may take either 285k or 290k. Same with all other ship classes, roundings to their nearest 5000/2500/1000 resource mark.
Interesting suggestion of rounding the cost of the ship to 1K or another size. We could probally ad this.. FYI ships cost isn't a random number, the ship has a value and everything (gadgets) on the ship adds to the total number.

1.K'luth assault dread 'siphon' has 2 torpedoes which can fire on the left, but only 1 torpedo which can fire to the right.
will get fixed when new layouts get in here. I have a couple other devices on the list of things as well.
2. Ships now end their jumps 750-1000 gus from the target.
My best guess is that it is related to 1.535 - HOTFIX: Jump distance has been adjusted to old values to prevent AI from jumping into planets so often.
3. WHD recharges if tried to create a wormhole into inaccessible area, without creating any wormhole at all.
it is inaccessable, so why should a WH work? inside a planet/sun or close to it.. a planet has a 1K no wh zone and the wh can randomly hop around 1Kgu around your target. so theoreticaly 2K around a planet/sun a WH can fail
4. On ships with dual or more mining beams, the resource mined may read as :- second 1 - 30, second 2 - 45, 60, second 3 - 75, 90 i.e. a mining beam's harvested cargo count sometimes gets updated late. Cargo bug issues also confirmed in 1.534 and 1.535.
Will lookinto this, but i think the problem is more likely affiliated to more systems than just mining.

E.

Page created in 0.013182 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR