No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Darkspace: Return of the Lost Armada II
 Author Darkspace: Return of the Lost Armada II
Lockerd
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-25 21:24   
The Kaus Boreialis system had been very quiet for the past ten months as the Akierov survayed it as its first assignment on active duty. The shields of the Akierov have been hit with massive chunks of condensed radiation and wreckage from what ever inhabited the system before. The captain of the Akierov had gone over the UGTO cargo ship loggs for months on end trying to piece together what appeared to be corupted notes about the Kaus Boreialis star without having any luck. The captain had recived orders to keep his shields rotating to study the effects and to improve on them.

In R33 Sty tech had worked for months to develop new power distribution systems for their brand of shields and made four prototype's ment for the new Dreadnaught in the shipyard, they sent all data on the projects in progress to the Akierov hoping to see results from a controled study in radiation and enviromental study as well as meteorite impact tests. The Akierov had recived all the information from Sty tech and their superiors on the ICC trade council keeping all the helmsmen and scientist busy.

Halfway through the daily shield rotation with the starbord shield the Helmsman of the Akierov noticed a spike in radiation hitting the port shield the radiation seemed to be damaging at the same time absorbing the matter around the ship before he could sound the alarm it was over and he along with the entire ship shifted four meters thinking it was all melodramatic he didnt think twice about it.......untill he looked outside at the massive UGTO station which was decimated and ancient drifting in a semi elipical orbit around the sun it was then he sounded the alarm. While the captain called a seinor staff meeting the scientists and other crew were trying to make sense of what had occured, not one had any clue what was truly going on beyond the veil of the destroyed UGTO station. As the captain left the meeting room with his staff the helmsman was trying to keep the ship from vearing off into the sun, while the ship was turning the entire crew gazed in awe at the site of mass destruction with destroyed ICC dreadnaughts and cruisers paired with kluth ad UGTO ships alike more to their suprise was the fact that the ICC ships outnumbered the rest.

The helmsman was given orders to imediatly jump to R33 to assess what ever had happend with the mass destruction and mysterious circumstance that had occured. While ariving into the ICC home sector the captain noticed the Dreadnaughts had significantly weaker armor and very low powered shields. The captain also noticed something that had never existed in his aknowlagement and ICC station which although stronger hadnt even come close to his knowlage of ICC cruisers in terms of strength of shields and armor. To his surprise his ship was the most powerful vessel in existance seeing as how the UGTO armor composits and Kluth composits found at their previous destination havent changed much, but to more of a a surprise he saw that the new ICC trade council had never had any ship named Akierov on record.

next time.......the UGTO strugle against mysterious Raiders in lyuten.

Lockerd
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-25 21:27   
sorry for my grammer errors and few runnon scentences its 1 am for me here im lucky its even comprehensable.

MaGoo
Fleet Admiral
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2010-07-26 02:05   
I think its great, sounds mysterious.

mandalore river
1st Rear Admiral

Posted: 2010-07-26 02:53   
i like it nice story telling

Email mandalore river
Page created in 0.009828 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR