No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +4.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - James Bum007

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » When a faction gets kicked out of Sag...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author When a faction gets kicked out of Sag...
AP0LLYON
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-08-09 00:22   
Quote:

On 2010-08-08 22:50, Fatal Perihelion wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-08-08 19:32, Antra wrote:
Why do you say that ICC is best equipped to fight K'luth?

Because of our extra EW slots? Those are gone now.

ICC isn't so great up close and personal, and K'luth have the easiest time avoiding missiles and choosing their engagement ranges. I like K'luth, I like hit and run tactics, I like having cloakers in the game. I just don't know how to balance all this out.

The ICC ADs can stand stil together and turn shields to front, trying to get as CLOSE as possible and keep each other guarded.
UGTO EADs have to keep
their speed up if they dont want to get fried on one side,
this makes it even harder to hit the cloaking Kluth.
I havent seen to many UGTO vs Kluth fights, maybe i am wrong.
But i have seen many times how a few compact ADs prevail against the same or even more numbers of Kluth Dreads.
EAD again have an easy game with ADs.

I know that ugto fights luth when they come lurking around us... or when they show up when icc and ugto are fighting. we target both of you !!

Exodus™
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-08-09 00:23   
Quote:

On 2010-08-08 23:13, Necrotic wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-08-08 22:34, Schroedingers Gun wrote:
i have a simple solution give RAVEN and PB what they want, a meta verse with no ICC, i think it would be funny to see all ICC and UGTO fleets go K'luth have the K'luth win, then see how much they like it then when they are the only faction.

thats exactly what we want removal of the humans. So finnaly we can claim victory over the monkeys. Then the humans will bow to their new kluth masters and become our slaves

too bad ur human in real life... sux to state world domination now huh?

Necrotic
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-08-09 01:21   
world domination is for kids. However the galactic enslavement of humanity to the superior Kluth. yes we will enjoy that better

No matter how hard they have tried. They havnt figured out how to nerf skill yet :P

Cory_O
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-08-09 08:35   
Well if we are going to talk about this in character based on the lore of the game. Then the kluth would be extremely foolish to desire the demise of the humans and instead should seek a diplomatic solution with them. As the only reason the kluth are here is because they got stomped into a mud hole by the MI, and even now the MI pursue them through the galaxy. The kluths only hope is to try to work with the humans to deal with the MI threat then they could try to conquer the humans.

anyway... obviously something big is about to happen soon with the mi so regardless of what happens with the factions conquering other factions if we dont work together when it happens then it wont be pretty.
I am the monster in your head. I am the phantom under your bed. I am the broken string when youre hanging by a thread. I am the darkness when the light fades away. When the buds of hope begin to sprout I am the harvester.

Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-08-09 10:01   
Guys Guys its all part of the game ICC will get back up and regain its place, its just the Natural cycle of DS.

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

Rebellion
Marshal
Faster than Light

Posted: 2010-08-09 10:02   
Quote:

On 2010-08-09 08:35, Cory_O wrote:
Well if we are going to talk about this in character based on the lore of the game. Then the kluth would be extremely foolish to desire the demise of the humans and instead should seek a diplomatic solution with them. As the only reason the kluth are here is because they got stomped into a mud hole by the MI, and even now the MI pursue them through the galaxy. The kluths only hope is to try to work with the humans to deal with the MI threat then they could try to conquer the humans.

anyway... obviously something big is about to happen soon with the mi so regardless of what happens with the factions conquering other factions if we dont work together when it happens then it wont be pretty.

btw Double post fail.

but i sense this would make a good Event.

\"War does not decide who is right, but who is left\"
\"I stopped fighting my inner demons we're on the same side now\"

The_Enforcer (The Vindicator)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-08-09 10:59   
Quote:

On 2010-08-08 22:34, Schroedingers Gun wrote:
i have a simple solution give RAVEN and PB what they want, a meta verse with no ICC, i think it would be funny to see all ICC and UGTO fleets go K'luth have the K'luth win, then see how much they like it then when they are the only faction.

then we will have to whip up the "fleet wars" topic back up again

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.015191 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR