- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +19.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Enhancements
 Author Enhancements
Null Pointer
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-08-23 17:27   
I think we should get to keep the enhancements we put on a ship for example if ihave a krill with all adv wepon multiplexersand i switch factins i want to keep the Enh but get rid of the Krill i Already know we can remove them But we cant keep then if i spend money on creds and spend 6400 creds on the Enh and i get tired of that factino and want the enh back from my ship it like scraps the Enh so its like throwing money away and it should give you the enh back liek put it in ur storage or in your cargo bay

-S~A
[ This Message was edited by: Smurt_Alot on 2010-08-23 17:29 ]

Sky
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-08-23 17:33   
Would be nice, cuz many unfleeted kluths players may want to leave factions nowadays

Sky.

Deth *CO2*
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2010-08-23 17:40   
i to agree be four my accoutn got reset face/palm i had a battle dread with all ad wepeon multis and i would like the enh off of that lol

Died~2000~Deaths[+R]*CC*
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2010-08-23 19:43   
Quote:

On 2010-08-23 17:27, Smurt_Alot wrote:
I think we should get to keep the enhancements we put on a ship for example if ihave a krill with all adv wepon multiplexersand i switch factins i want to keep the Enh but get rid of the Krill i Already know we can remove them But we cant keep then if i spend money on creds and spend 6400 creds on the Enh and i get tired of that factino and want the enh back from my ship it like scraps the Enh so its like throwing money away and it should give you the enh back liek put it in ur storage or in your cargo bay

-S~A
[ This Message was edited by: Smurt_Alot on 2010-08-23 17:29 ]

me likes this idea

Email Died~2000~Deaths[+R]*CC*
*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Posted: 2010-08-23 19:48   
could make it so the durability stays the same.

Email *FTL*Soulless
RonZo *FC*
Chief Marshal
Courageous Elite Commandos

Posted: 2010-08-23 21:24   
Totally agreed!

Other thing: Make the enhancements appear only wich work on ur faction. many players have spent money useless. Or EXPLAIN BETTER for what faction is and what ships and what or how they work on ur ship. Defense upgrade and defense power says the same! what is difference..?

Other thought is that u can resell enhancements that u bought at half of it s price. Enhance gained in game cant do it. They should be diferrent color or layout. Just a thought. For fools like me that bought innecesary enhancements.

Thank you!

Ronzo.

DubStep Santa
Marshal

Posted: 2010-08-23 22:15   
Totally dissagree

right now there is no negative reinforcment to keep people from faction hopping (they keep ships no matter what faction they are on) this needs to change. there needs to be extensive punishment for people that constetly change factions!!!

the MV is to much like sen in the aspect you can chose what faction you want to be if you are unfleeted. its effecting the MV exprence!.

to those of you that are gona say that i am qqing i am, and i have been

[ This Message was edited by: Thor's hammer on 2010-08-23 22:18 ]

NUTS

Email DubStep Santa
*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Posted: 2010-08-23 22:45   
Quote:

On 2010-08-23 22:15, Thor's hammer wrote:
Totally dissagree

right now there is no negative reinforcment to keep people from faction hopping (they keep ships no matter what faction they are on) this needs to change. there needs to be extensive punishment for people that constetly change factions!!!

the MV is to much like sen in the aspect you can chose what faction you want to be if you are unfleeted. its effecting the MV exprence!.

then make it so fraction hoppers lose their ehn and ships. Then this idea will benefit people who stay in one fraction

Email *FTL*Soulless
Null Pointer
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-08-23 23:19   
Quote:

Totally dissagree

so the punishment is you lose money? jsut for a game ? you shouldnt have to lose money just to play a different type of ship and if a person that stays and has a dessy and wants to move Enh to a krill they cant and they lose money

DubStep Santa
Marshal

Posted: 2010-08-24 00:52   
Quote:

On 2010-08-23 23:19, Smurt_Alot wrote:
Quote:

Totally dissagree

so the punishment is you lose money? jsut for a game ? you shouldnt have to lose money just to play a different type of ship and if a person that stays and has a dessy and wants to move Enh to a krill they cant and they lose money

no this is to even the teams right now there are lots of new players in DS, far more then back in the starting days

the teams need to be more even, as it is now factionhoppers just move to the team with the most players and that kills the game just outright kills it

the fact you are not saying that tells me that you are a faction hopper too
nuf said

NUTS

Email DubStep Santa
NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-08-24 02:24   
/me points over there ->
http://www.darkspace.net/index.htm?module=forums.php&page=/viewtopic.php?topic=49568&forum=36&5 -- Remove Enhancements-Button

Faustus
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2010-08-24 08:08   
None of this will happen for economic reasons... locking the thread.

Goto the website of Faustus
Page created in 0.019813 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR