No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +2.8 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Transport Reset
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Transport Reset
Sopwith Camel
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-10-07 14:30   
If one planet is designated for AI use, it should not be located within a cluster... It doesn't make sense that the Pirates should have Euphartova, a planet within a cluster controlled by UGTO. They should be assigned some lone planet somewhere, for example (Ihzack?).

Fleet Commander, Galactic Navy

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-10-07 19:20   
Quote:

On 2010-10-07 11:51, Big Cannon wrote:
Apparently, YOU missed my point. In truth, by the game system, there is NO home planet for AI.

Rogen's Rift: Cuzto, Canthos, Enoal, Lumar system. These 3 planets closest to the Pirate's asteroid will always be held by Pirates unless the Pirates are allowed to capture and keep planets in the other systems in RR. As the other planets are recaptured by players the original Pirate planets will start to revolt as Pirate controlled planets drop below the minimum of 3. Cuzto will revolt first since it's closest to the Pirate's asteroid, then Enoal, and then Canthos. This will happen regardless of the other planets being more recently taken. In essence, these 3 are home planets.

Whether Euphartova behaves the same way I'm not 100% sure since I've never seen the Pirates control any other planet besides that one in Sagittarius, I can only go by what I've been told by others.

Quote:

On 2010-10-07 12:02, Gejaheline wrote:
Current solutions include making the last planet uncapturable, or selecting a heavily-defended planet to revolt, possibly one belonging to the faction that captured the NPC planet.

Just making the last planet(s) unable to be captured when they're down to their minimum number would probably be best, since that would completely eliminate the abuse of auto revolt planets to farm transport points.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.011692 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR