Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Voidraptor
11th - SatchBoogie

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » what is your.....
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author what is your.....
Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-11 03:21   
What was your Favorite moment and what is the coolest thing you have seen or done in Darkspace.

Fatal Command (CO)
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

From: over here in New York noticing some ppl are like canoes.....they need to be paddled.
Posted: 2010-10-11 03:48   
best moment ever...me and Axianda bombing hathache back in 480/482,when we had deathstars,with Waitin supplying and we crashed the server.we had well over 2 or 4 full loadouts each hit the planet.screen flashed white and then CRASH .

Email Fatal Command (CO)
Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-11 05:27   
lol nice

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-10-11 05:44   
Epic failure moment.
R33 memorial with ~10 dictors..

R33 memorial is customary to Fly your ship into the sun and get killed.
The dictors running with there interdictors on where kind of preventing from jumping and those that did jump, left there dictorfield around the sun.
Preventing anyone from getting close to the sun and getting killed.

What normally would end within a minute (everyone jumping into the sun) ended up taking over 10 minutes..

Yes i was a dictor at that memorial. got killed before i had a chance to ram R33, despite me not running dictorfield. (Was cheapest big ship as i just made 1st RA)

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-11 07:24   
lol awsome

Marius Falix
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-11 09:34   
Flying with S.W and a few others, all in dreads making our way out towards the cinci gate (during the cinci-luyt cluster war) where Ugto sat repairing.

we held a nice formation, looked like it should... then we pinged ... 7 crimson emeralds appeared ahead, we could safely assume they were dread's and they would be saying hi very shortly.

we opened fire on the closest still cloaked ship, pinging in cycles as a team, we took one down, the rest decloaked and engaged tearing out 2 of our ships while we seriously damaged theirs. they cloaked when they were hurt too bad.

we pinged again.
this time a group of three were trying to move behind us, we turned as one (still epic in my mind) we forced them away quickly, but we couldnt keep this up, not with ugto preparing to show up again.
we fought till we were about hulled and jumped back to zeel where the rest of the fleet sat.

sorry i remember the coordination and power we had. very fun.
best moment i can think of.

Forgot to mention. Never put urself on follow with an S.W they will put u in the sun for fun.
[ This Message was edited by: Marius Falix on 2010-10-11 09:35 ]

We are the Falix Brothers...

Feralwulf
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-11 17:32   
What was your Favorite moment and what is the coolest thing you have seen or done in Darkspace.

coolest thing seen in Darkspace:

It was about Mid-1.482, Ross 148 at the Ross 2 Cluster. 22 of us were sitting in orbit waiting for ICC to show themselves, when one guy says "I found em! Follow me!" I was in a Sabot Suppy, Damaged, and orditing for repairs and repairing others, I had no intention of following that guy....but of the 22 there, 18 did and they ALL collided with the planets in the cluster. A BD next to me nearly took me out with its splash.

coolest thing you done in Darkspace:

.483, in an Aggie. I stacked a full load of Fighters on an AD that was Orbiting Parcia, in Stuurve system. Guy was HIDING from the other UGTO by putting the planet between him and them...didn't know I was on the same side of the planet as him. Instant kill. 100%.........0% POP!

Favorite moment?

Well I am Cruel by nature, and often called things that are not appropriate for me to post here. SO.

During the Flux wars of 482 I once did a full load out of fluxwaves on a Suppy shroom, WHed into the middle of an ICC fleet (about 18 ship), They all of course jumped to me with their Pew pew pewing....I hit V key, then SDed 18 ICC heavily damaged, dead in the water....fish in a barrel.

483 I lead 16 ships split in groups of 4 (Bomber, ECM scout, Suppy, Dictor) into ICC space...I figured why not?! they controlled the whole MV. less than an hour later ICC had ZERO Shipyards. Mirvs were awesome back then. anyways, UGTO and Kluth were able to finally gain a foothold and all was well.....except Crim called me an ass....among other things.

Also During 483, I once jumped a BS INTO Mars...where 8 or so Kluth sat in orbit trying to get the dictor back up, I QSTed (483 QSTs) just before impact. Yeah, we took Mars back that day....and someone called me an ass again....among other things.

Then there was the time I fired my 3 (483 QSTs) close range at an ICC ship...got 10 kills that day! ...2 ICC 8 UGTO but hey! I had fun....and was called an ass....among other things.

Then ALSO during 483, same BS same QSTs, I just randomly fired at a planet ICC were known to orbit. I killed Doran in his UGTO Uber scout. any of you been called an ass...among other things, in Staff chat?

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-10-11 17:36   
MIRV'ing Stations.

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-11 17:41   
lol love it

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-10-11 20:11   
Quote:

On 2010-10-11 17:36, The Fridge wrote:
MIRV'ing Stations.

second that

Email Borgie
Gejaheline
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-10-11 20:47   
I remember the times when tractor beams still pulled and pushed people.

I also remember the times when ending a sentence with "T" in chat could inadvertently activate your tractor beam.

Orbiting station, nearby scout tooling around. Station pilot ends a sentence with T.

That poor, newbie scout pilot.

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-12 01:05   
lol tractor scouts for the win

Wild Cat
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-12 06:30   
5 years back, may be more. When I first started playing DarkSpace I recall being caught up in big battles where ICC and UGTO where engaging one another from range.

Don’t know exactly what was used by who, but do recall an awful lot of missiles and fighters flying around between the two forces.

It was laggy as hell, but seeing that sheer amount of firepower being exchanged between the two factions was really a sight for eyes that drew me in to DarkSpace world.

Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2010-10-12 06:55   
10 months ago, when I was a 2RA, I flew with the Trinity's stations and helped them take 8 revolted planets in Kapteyn's Star system. Not an easy job it was, 5 of those were defense grade ice-terran planets loaded with ICC PD mkII. I played their mobile supply ship while 1 SS, 1 SCB and 1 bomber dread hit the planets.

It took us some 4 hours to take the planets. I got my gold support and 1RA rank that day, same minute <3

Coolest thing? Earned 4k+ prestige in 3 hours, with my UGTO teammate in the procyon system and farming the un-BackSlash-ed MI dreads. Got my FA rank that day =D.

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-12 09:15   
love epic fights. gratz on that one glad you where one of the few they can apperciate gaining rank

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.026200 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR