- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Station requirements, what the heck?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author Station requirements, what the heck?
Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2010-10-19 13:07   
I think the only appropriate response is "Who cares."

Sure, it's pointless to have the same ship require different badges on different factions when most other ships are the same, but whenever you bring something up about inequality across factions people are going to launch thinly-veiled flames at you for it so what's the point?

Of course, if you want unfair.....Kluth only get 2 Engineering ships as opposed to 3, and their top end only has 2 build drones as opposed to 3. They're semi-gimped when it comes to building especially in scen. Then again they get 3 supply ships as opposed to everyone else's 2, although I'm having a hard time figuring out the point to having 3 different supply ships.

DarkScorpion
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2010-10-19 14:20   
How about stop moaning about it and go earn what you need to have

Red October
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-19 14:48   
Half the K'luth are wanting ICC's requirements raised to platinum? Does that include K'luth and UGTO getting their badges raised too or is it just ICC basically getting the blow and less players to defend against UGTO's Station spam or K'luths large packs of dreadnoughts?

Guess so... Whatever, I almost gave up on this game when I found out that it favors two other factions and there is hardly anyone there to speak out for ICC in the Developers, Moderators, or Adminstrators.
[ This Message was edited by: Red October *TO* on 2010-10-19 14:49 ]

Email Red October
Panduh
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-10-19 16:11   
Every faction was the suggestion..

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2010-10-19 17:10   
Quote:

On 2010-10-19 14:48, Red October *TO* wrote:
Half the K'luth are wanting ICC's requirements raised to platinum? Does that include K'luth and UGTO getting their badges raised too or is it just ICC basically getting the blow and less players to defend against UGTO's Station spam or K'luths large packs of dreadnoughts?

Guess so... Whatever, I almost gave up on this game when I found out that it favors two other factions and there is hardly anyone there to speak out for ICC in the Developers, Moderators, or Adminstrators.

clear your spectacles and re-read. I specifically said that Luth stations should get a bump in reqs to keep our resident dumbasses out of them.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Knightfall
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-19 17:53   
Quote:

On 2010-10-19 14:48, Red October *TO* wrote:

He is referring to a JOKE someone made, but is taking it seriously for some reason. But yeah, IF it were up to me I would raise the requirements on all faction stations and dreads, since every newbie and there mother can grind away in a combat ship and still get a dread without doing more complicated things like building or repairing.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2010-10-20 00:18   
Quote:

On 2010-10-19 09:11, Someone Else's Problem wrote:
Siphon and AD have the same requirements, as do Krill and Line Station. That has little relation to the peculiar choice of making capturing planets a requisite to commanding a superior engineering vessel.

Comparing Krill and Line Station? Dread and station?

Whatever it is... There is no point comparing dread for dread or tranny for tranny between the factions. The ships are not exactly equal in firepower or durability, and perhaps even features. Kluth pilots get their top tranny earlier/easier. ICC gets their top dreads easier.

Zero28
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-10-20 00:27   
Icc gets top dreads easier, but there stations harder

really, i don't see why this thread took the road of being about earning what you fly and the QQ about it. all i saw was a simple question about why are the ship requierment of the different faciton of same class are different, not why are they so hard to get or "Learn2play QQing"

Indeed each ships got difference in terms of power, strenght and weakness. also ability they can do. There is 1 Ship we can't really compare to anything, the Krill

it make sme think, if the Krill got the same Requirements as Station...and Most kluth player almost fight in krills, wouldn't that make sort of a station=Krill spam? XD

Im just kidding!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Zero28 on 2010-10-20 00:30 ]
19:33:51 [ZION]GothThug {C?}: "Zero..you are DS's hero"

JBud
Marshal

Posted: 2010-10-20 00:31   
ICC being a defensive faction, requires more skill to use them correctly. I see no reason for this to change, nor any reason for further argument.

Email JBud   Goto the website of JBud
Fatal Rocko Willis
Fleet Admiral
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2010-10-21 02:21   
"Starship captains are like children. They want everything right now and they want it their way. The secret is to give them what they need, not what they want."- Scotty, offering La Forge advice on handling Starfleet captains"

'Nuff Said.....

Email Fatal Rocko Willis
Xavier I. Agamemnon
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2010-10-21 07:08   

[/quote]

+1 i had my gold star by adm. in truth i would prefer every dread and station to require gold star , but thats not gonna happen, for the qq would go on.
[/quote]

i perfur platnum

Xavier I. Agamemnon
CD/I.C.S Spartacus
HC/I.C.S Athena
CDD/I.C.S Achilles
Leader of the Exathra Alliance Fleet.

Email Xavier I. Agamemnon   Goto the website of Xavier I. Agamemnon
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.018171 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR