No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » UGTO i planed the attack in luyten
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
 Author UGTO i planed the attack in luyten
Xavier I. Agamemnon
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2010-12-09 01:18   
ok this got out of hand i didnt want a troll threed i jest felt like saying that i planed 1 whole day and i put mor RP then enyother time. i jest want to point out that this is what? 1 month old fleet and it scored a major victory wow. no i had to get the under hand ur spelling is bad and this is a troll threed. so befor u call me a noob or a prepubescent uneducated morons... as one so put it bluntly. u should stop acting like 3 year olds and atchully say gratz to u or your fleet has potenchule keep it up or good job. i only have played the game for exacly 10 days, 5 hours, 43 min, 15 sec. it hard to learn a game u know nothing about but ive only playe 10 days that an achevment. at lest i would like to think so. yes i know it jest a game. but with multiple minds it rather hard to do to hold a fleet together if u think about it. so ya im sorry for the way this threed terned out. i was. and yes my ego come out from time to time dosent everyones?

dose enyone else that wants to add on to that.

oh to make if you wanna impress me, take and hold procyon, i just bet you guys couldn't do it.................its the only REAL CHALLENGE left in the MV.

i dont think u can take it but i will ask the admins
[ This Message was edited by: _Agamemnon (CEO) on 2010-12-09 01:20 ]

Xavier I. Agamemnon
CD/I.C.S Spartacus
HC/I.C.S Athena
CDD/I.C.S Achilles
Leader of the Exathra Alliance Fleet.

Email Xavier I. Agamemnon   Goto the website of Xavier I. Agamemnon
Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-09 01:38   
see that what you should have said lol. post the thread and in it say yes i am proud of my mo old fleet. we grouped up and took a system so look out rsm were coming for you. lol see then it would have been fun ( and ingore the ones talking about spelling it stupid i know but it makes them feel happy jumping on someone cause the didnt space or add periods mistype whatever it is )

but congratz on that achivment i look foward to seeing you try that when i am on. (pres the sd on all four stations) hehe

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2010-12-09 01:54   
*yawn*
cap all of UGTO space and make some of them rage quit the game like Agents and I did to kluth a few years back. Then come and brag about it.

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-09 02:16   
Quote:

On 2010-12-09 00:31, Nova Team wrote:
lol this is great just another trolling thread. who was it that was with us when we took all of icc systems and they went to the fourms to qq about how op ugto is and how under power icc is. yet here the proof that if icc use TACTIC like all the VETS have said they would do good.

oh and yea noone going to be stupid and try to take on what you say 15 players with just 4 ships this game has and will always remain number base. the more numbers you have the more likely chance you will win.

if your going to brag make sure you have a reason to brag. system taking is like easy just tranny rush or just bomber rush nothing special there. now take over the whole metaverse that be something worth bragging about. not hey we took such and such system............yet few min later it was back in the hands of ugto. yea good job.

i don't know i beat off 6 ugto ships with just my md at fargo rock while 6 ugto ships tryed to figure if they could take me out before i point jumped to behind the depot planet.

of course they didn't budge you see ugtos fear of md is great but ugto have this amazing carrier.

anyway its got 8 fighter slots that can be just as anorying as the md.

they also have a missle cruiser sweet jesus 4 missle cruisers can slow down icc i should know i used it before.

so think about it how many fighter slots do stations have.

the minute we approuched mycopia you guys could have to be perfectly honest slowed us down quite a bit.

and do not even bother insulting the ugto ships ability nova by saying they couldn't because i know what that factions ships are good at.

ok now take this into account say for example you have 4 of the dreads with 8 fighter slots on them (i forget the name) 8 times 4 32 fighters there is no way if you target the closest target that you could not get it to bugger off.

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-09 02:25   
wow attitude much tehre a difference between players that know how to fight and who dont know how to fight. most likey the cruiser didnt know how to play or did not know if you had icc back up waiting to jump them as they jumped to you.
you want to do math then do this math 32 fighter right shoting at one ship witch if there lucky get one shot off before pd shots them down and it what 1 min cd to launch fighters from a dread.
oh and on top of that you have md that are pounding on you from the sides so natrully there going to focus on the md first so lauching fighters at a mds will just get pd down and use energy.
granted ugto dont have to worry about energy as much as icc but the fact is when 4 dread are facing 15 there going to try and perserve there energy bank for ejumping out and being able to repair.
[ This Message was edited by: Nova Team on 2010-12-09 02:31 ]

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-09 02:42   
Quote:

On 2010-12-09 02:25, Nova Team wrote:
wow attitude much tehre a difference between players that know how to fight and who dont know how to fight. most likey the cruiser didnt know how to play or did not know if you had icc back up waiting to jump them as they jumped to you.
you want to do math then do this math 32 fighter right shoting at one ship witch if there lucky get one shot off before pd shots them down and it what 1 min cd to launch fighters from a dread.
oh and on top of that you have md that are pounding on you from the sides so natrully there going to focus on the md first so lauching fighters at a mds will just get pd down and use energy.
granted ugto dont have to worry about energy as much as icc but the fact is when 4 dread are facing 15 there going to try and perserve there energy bank for ejumping out and being able to repair.
[ This Message was edited by: Nova Team on 2010-12-09 02:31 ]

your not using your head think of it this way

mycopia and its surrounding moons were perfectecly fine when 4 ugto where on

you put the carriers in orbit of mich and most icc players wouldn't waste their time.

you would not beable to stop icc but you could piss them off quite a bit.

your augument relys on the fact icc are stupid enough to just jump to mich and hope not to get blasted to bits by perfectly working planets before theyy had a chance to wipe the bases out.

ugto could still have done a bit of damage.

now i am not going to reply because for a player from 2004 you show zero knowledge of tatic like a lot of people in iccu

Lrd_Hunter
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-09 05:22   
no no i was talking about why the ugto werent fighting lol was not talking about why icc wasnt attacking god no wonder i was getting confused. no i was stating the fact that ugto not going to fight 15 icc players when it just 4 carrier dreads. greanted yea they might have held you up but they would have gotten bored cause there no way they could have actually hurt any of you.

MrSparkle
Marshal

Posted: 2010-12-09 08:38   
You know in all the time I've been involved in this game, I've rarely seen an OP like this. In fact I can't remember seeing one. DS always had a mature (to a point ) playerbase, and people didn't boast about insignificant victories in this way.

Sops
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2010-12-09 09:33   
Quote:

On 2010-12-09 08:38, MrSparkle wrote:
You know in all the time I've been involved in this game, I've rarely seen an OP like this. In fact I can't remember seeing one. DS always had a mature (to a point ) playerbase, and people didn't boast about insignificant victories in this way.

The player base is growing, for better or worse.

Agamemnon, I am sorry you did not receive the ego stroking you were looking for.

SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-09 17:41   
Why is it when ICC accomplishes something insignificant, they always gloat about it? Aiming for low standards?

Edit to prevent double posting:
1: I am sorry if I am stereotyping ICC, to those who don't gloat: Good job!

2: @ jamesbob. Woah. You're bragging that at 15 vs 4 you won? That's a no brainer. UGTO are made sluggers, as in close combat. Over 400gu ICC have advantage. Thus UGTO fights rely on win or lose, no delaying enemies unless you want to inflict minor damage. No fancy missles, no max range railgun sniping, no minelayer dessie. If they tried, they'd be feeding you pres.

3: @Nova Team, i agree completely. ICC can turn into IQQ in a heartbeat, all you need to do is take one of their systems. Then they take it back plus one of kluths/UGTO's system and suddenly they announce their superiority over the whole UGTO and kluth playerbase. ICC have great tech, when used right its potential can be better than other factions. (hint: you have the best long range and short range ship in game)

4: @ jamesbob, you are proud you can camp at a cluster and spam the crap out of an enemy fleet? Some other ICC are complaining that new pd is too perfect, but clearly we can see it isn't. Also, what idiot jumps an md in a cluster? It will jump 2k gu out, turn around, and spam your dictored rear.
Also, the carriers are broken, 8375943872590metric tons of missles beat 8 fighters anyday, fighter currently lack teeth, they're just pcannons you launch every 1-2 minutes. And again, any ICC ship can completely destroy any fighter mob with a touch of v, including your precious 32 fighter method. Also, missle cruiser stink because they use teir 1 missles, not those mk2 missles which fire twice and do more damage. Maybe play a faction before trying to criticize? (yes i have played ICC a long time ago before)

5: @ nova team, agreed again.

6: @ jamesbob, fighters do not work on ICC, but missles work on carriers. If one missle dread camps at mich, it would stop more ships than 4 carriers ever would.

7: @ mrsparkle and sops, agree with you both
[ This Message was edited by: SpaceAdmiral on 2010-12-09 18:04 ]

Painfulangel
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-09 18:28   
Quote:

On 2010-12-09 01:18, _Agamemnon (CEO) wrote: ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
ok this got out of hand i didnt want a troll threed i jest felt like saying that i planed 1 whole day and i put mor RP then enyother time. i jest want to point out that this is what? 1 month old fleet and it scored a major victory wow. no i had to get the under hand ur spelling is bad and this is a troll threed. so befor u call me a noob or a prepubescent uneducated morons... as one so put it bluntly. u should stop acting like 3 year olds and atchully say gratz to u or your fleet has potenchule keep it up or good job. i only have played the game for exacly 10 days, 5 hours, 43 min, 15 sec. it hard to learn a game u know nothing about but ive only playe 10 days that an achevment. at lest i would like to think so. yes i know it jest a game. but with multiple minds it rather hard to do to hold a fleet together if u think about it. so ya im sorry for the way this threed terned out. i was. and yes my ego come out from time to time dosent everyones?

dose enyone else that wants to add on to that.

oh to make if you wanna impress me, take and hold procyon, i just bet you guys couldn't do it.................its the one and only REAL CHALLENGE left in the MV.

i dont think u can take it but i will ask the admins
[ This Message was edited by: _Agamemnon (CEO) on 2010-12-09 01:20 ]

ok no one cares, besides its not hard to capp luyten unless rsm is there defending it

The_Enforcer (The Vindicator)
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-09 20:41   
and were suppose to bow down and lick your boots???? i was one of the UGTO defending the cluster, four of us, two (including me) were in stations, and the last two were a first rear and a admiral, aganst like 5-6 stations and the rest MDs??? just goes to show you that icc only attacks our cluster when were offline and when RSM is back on, we take it back no time flat, simple as that

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-09 20:50   
Quote:

On 2010-12-09 17:41, SpaceAdmiral wrote:
Why is it when ICC accomplishes something insignificant, they always gloat about it? Aiming for low standards?

Edit to prevent double posting:
1: I am sorry if I am stereotyping ICC, to those who don't gloat: Good job!

2: @ jamesbob. Woah. You're bragging that at 15 vs 4 you won? That's a no brainer. UGTO are made sluggers, as in close combat. Over 400gu ICC have advantage. Thus UGTO fights rely on win or lose, no delaying enemies unless you want to inflict minor damage. No fancy missles, no max range railgun sniping, no minelayer dessie. If they tried, they'd be feeding you pres.

3: @Nova Team, i agree completely. ICC can turn into IQQ in a heartbeat, all you need to do is take one of their systems. Then they take it back plus one of kluths/UGTO's system and suddenly they announce their superiority over the whole UGTO and kluth playerbase. ICC have great tech, when used right its potential can be better than other factions. (hint: you have the best long range and short range ship in game)

4: @ jamesbob, you are proud you can camp at a cluster and spam the crap out of an enemy fleet? Some other ICC are complaining that new pd is too perfect, but clearly we can see it isn't. Also, what idiot jumps an md in a cluster? It will jump 2k gu out, turn around, and spam your dictored rear.
Also, the carriers are broken, 8375943872590metric tons of missles beat 8 fighters anyday, fighter currently lack teeth, they're just pcannons you launch every 1-2 minutes. And again, any ICC ship can completely destroy any fighter mob with a touch of v, including your precious 32 fighter method. Also, missle cruiser stink because they use teir 1 missles, not those mk2 missles which fire twice and do more damage. Maybe play a faction before trying to criticize? (yes i have played ICC a long time ago before)

5: @ nova team, agreed again.

6: @ jamesbob, fighters do not work on ICC, but missles work on carriers. If one missle dread camps at mich, it would stop more ships than 4 carriers ever would.

7: @ mrsparkle and sops, agree with you both
[ This Message was edited by: SpaceAdmiral on 2010-12-09 18:04 ]

no i am not braging about anything and for the record nova augument is the carriers can't slow crap down even then ugto still has missle cruisers which can and when half the icc hit the v key well their goes half your pulse wave abilitys which they do sometimes .

also novas augument is that icc would be stupid enough to go through the god damn indicators to kill 4 ships with out first wiping a nice big hole in the defences is extremely flawed never expected ugto to win i expected at least ugto to be anorying they didn't even do that.

and space admiral we had this conversation many times which always end with you seriously underesterminating fighters abilitys. for example mass spamfighters has the ability to cause extreme lag expecially if icc are using missles. now i ask you this how do you defend against anything when your laging badly. (the answer is not very well)

how many god damn times do i have to keep showing you this gosh anyone else would have learnt by now. (and i am not going to go through showing you AGAIN)

and for the record i have played ugto you of all people should know that.

and i am not braging i am merely pointed out how the ugto could piss the icc off.

and no not all icc make theses posts.

just the ones that had a fleet of one month old that let their ego get to their heads.

oh and to answer number 4 A RSM. (spefically redbandit if he still looks at the fourms did you enjoy blowing your self up twice and only getting me once )

oh and to be honest even if the carrier idea didn't do much shooting down missles with ugto picket dessys or ugto torp cruiser can do quite a lot.
(i forgot to add that apoligises)

and i am not posting anymore because if you do not want to accept facts thats your problem.

*extra* and space do not underesterminate the ugto missle cruiser if its got ecm coverage it can be a royal pain i believe i showed that once didn't i ?
[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2010-12-09 20:55 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2010-12-09 20:57 ]

Xavier I. Agamemnon
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2010-12-09 23:32   
Quote:

On 2010-12-09 20:41, *The.Enforcer* wrote:
and were suppose to bow down and lick your boots???? i was one of the UGTO defending the cluster, four of us, two (including me) were in stations, and the last two were a first rear and a admiral, aganst like 5-6 stations and the rest MDs??? just goes to show you that icc only attacks our cluster when were offline and when RSM is back on, we take it back no time flat, simple as that

i was not asking or telling enything im not that egomatic. i wanted a gratz or something close. but ill make the next one so it not a OP battle if that ok for u.

Xavier I. Agamemnon
CD/I.C.S Spartacus
HC/I.C.S Athena
CDD/I.C.S Achilles
Leader of the Exathra Alliance Fleet.

Email Xavier I. Agamemnon   Goto the website of Xavier I. Agamemnon
Koba
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2010-12-10 00:50   
Quote:

On 2010-12-09 01:54, Lark (Retired) wrote:
*yawn*
cap all of UGTO space and make some of them rage quit the game like Agents and I did to kluth a few years back. Then come and brag about it.

[ This Message was edited by: Aaron[+R] on 2010-12-10 00:52 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031697 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR