No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +12.1 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » experiment c
 Author experiment c
jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-29 17:18   
date 30/12/2130

abandoned icc research facilitys on zoca

person in question marine captain troy

As i steped into the abandoned research facility i felt a coldness that i have never felt before a coldness that chilled the bone yet my combat suits hud said tempature was fine.

all of a sudden my com buzzed probably fleet admiral jamesbob asking for a status report again.

i answered it however it was the bridge cic officer jake who i knew well.

Jake buddy whats the word, the reply was less then good.

"first squad had gone in before hand we have lost contact just throught i would give you the chance to declare nothing and order a bombardment from orbit"

i replyed that it was fine first i wanted to find out why they stoped responding. with that i closed the link and proceeded in side not knowing that the reason they failed to make contact was that they were all dead.

The smell of copper hang in the air as i directed my sergeant to take a few kids ahead and try to get the lifesupport running i refer to them as kids as they were green and i knew my sergeant could take care of them.

while they headed that way i proceeded to first squad last reported location in the facility. the scene before me was not appealing all that was left of them was the body parts spreaded across the halls infront of me as if something had cut into them and riped them to peices.

i was lost in my thoughts when my com buzzed again and i answered it.

sergeant " sir the computer system is locked up it looks like someone intentionally filled up the buffer and then forced the system to reprocess it each time"

the only thing i understood from that was someone or something killed theses men and then ensured we could not restore the computers to find out what.

all of a suddden i hear the entrance doors slam shut i remembering yelling into my com and receiving gunfire and screams in return.

SERGEANT SERGEANT DAMN IT fall back to him.

we got their to late all that was left was his remains however these wounds look like ones made from a lobster bezerker but the blades also are simmlar to machine parts.

the chill in my bones came back.

(apolgises if this is rusty stoped writing 2 years ago due to playing this game and i will be using shorter posts so i can tell the story a bit better)
[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2010-12-29 17:27 ]

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-29 18:34   
i suddenly yell at everyone to open their backpacks and put the grenades on the table.

a private asked what i was doing.

i replyed "anyone notice the lack of 3 bodys in this room and the chared remains in the corner it was not done by the sergeant thats for sure so i am thinking at least two of the greens might still be alive and i am not leaving till i know for sure. plus i intend to ensure this place goes sky high"

the reply was just a ok.

as i counted the grenades i noticed we had several flame grenades and i tossed one to each person.

use them as a last resort please as they generate quite a fireball. i got a nod from everyone. i also hand out a cryo grenade and several frag grenades to each person.

i proceed to pull out the demo charges and toss the high explosives to the private.

"your going to need that to get through the entrance door so we will go with you to ensure that you live"

after having the private set the demo charges on the door the 3 greens come rushing arround the corner

greens" INCOMMING"

suddenly one of those monstrosity it was part luth fused with machine parts and a cannon.

i yelled open FIRE and we opened up.

unfortunately we soon relised that our light particle rifles were not going to kill it.

i tossed a cryo grenade and yelled COVER.

and observed the monstrosity freeze.

PRIVATE BLAST THAT DOOR OPEN.

we blasted the door open and proceeded out side.

activating my com link i contact jake.

jake replyed " that was quick"

i yelled into my intercom to blast the facility.

as the compond was leveled we did not expect the monstrosity for kluth to suvive or escape.

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2010-12-30 20:30   
out in the open was a second entrance completly intacted and then everything changed as a barrier field extended over the facility preventing anything entering of leaving.

well suggestion guys as i gave out a nervous chuckle.

one of the greens replyed that something had to be powering that field.

my coment was a sarcastic reply and proceeded to head to the second entrance.

that copper smell came back into my suits air filter. then of course we saw a room clearly containing dead icc.

my lt john noticed that some of the body parts had be removed.

john opened his mouth to speak when we heard a scraping sound. we headed towards it to find one icc locked in the armory from the outside.

we cheerfully dispatched of him with a few rounds and checked the armory for heavy weapons. i didn't like the idea of using icc weapons but sadly they were the only heavy weapons we had access to which just maded me mad.

john proceeded to open his mouth again to speak and i politly cut him short and told him to shut it.

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-04 03:08   
at that very moment john was torn to peices by old icc railgun tech VERY old

one of the greens was also blown away as a different type of monstrosity came down the corridor with a machine gun fused into its arm and a combat optic system fused to its head the organic parts where a combo of icc and kluth.

it didn't last as long as the fully kluth machine version but it still took a effort.

sadly i don't remember much as i was knocked out cold waking up to being draged down a corridor.

i can stand i yelled out but that was not icc combatoptic tech that was ugto.

recalling a file that fleet admiral jamebob tossed across my desk earlyer in the week was a crazed ugto scientest by the name of well scientest 216 never called them by their names makes it harder for spys to figure out whos who.

216 is here guys i remember calling out before someone was riped away by a expermental hand held qst luancher.

i yelled at them to move but it was like everything had stoped when i relised i had blacked out we were back at the old computer system.

i called the guys over.

my reply was not exactly a moral booster "guys i am screwed just go save your selfs but one thing before you piss off wire me up i intend to take as many of these bloody things with me as possible"

there was no reply no questions asked none of us wanted to become one of those as such we found a way to rig our combat suits to overload should the need arise just have to say one simple word as the japaneses say sar a nara.

as my life flashed before my eyes when the screwed came i thought about where i would be going then deciding hell better then becomming theses guys with that i promptly blew my self up causing the room to cave in.

---- data corruption detected -----

----- reason suit destroyed ------

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-04 03:42   
jamesbob receives a file labled mission report he booted it into his data viewer the following words where on bold

HAVE A NICE DAY ADMIRAL

*signed fusion your ships ai*

oh if you are able to read fast enough you lost bravo squad but the facility was destroyed none the less they blew them selfs up

all of a sudden fleetadmiral jamesbob is hit by a pulse of some kind simmlar to a kluth bio bomb with a twist.

comming up freak of nature.

[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2011-01-04 03:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jamesbob on 2011-01-04 04:26 ]

Page created in 0.010035 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR