No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +13.9 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Congratulations Flash
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author Congratulations Flash
Lazurkri
Fleet Admiral
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2011-01-09 05:10   
Quote:

On 2011-01-09 01:09, Nova Team wrote:
finially something i aggre with slash on. you guys they have only been here since 2010 and 2009 (not all but some of you) think it hard now. i hate to see what yall would have thought back in the day when you supply for a whole day and barely make any progrees to your next rank.
but there to much to be done for them to worry about little thing like pres gain. but before you go spouting anymore about how unfair most of the vets are being see wehre there coming from first.

oh and GRATZ if the game was still like .483 i beat you sigh oh well i see ya on the battlefield and take taht mil away from ya. catch ya later.

.........wow. Okay. kinda hard to understand, and someone is a.... mean.......

On another note: We still have to work our butts off for the medals still, I notice. I mean, I'm fleet admiral now, and to use the Support Station for the ICC I need to have gold transport.... which is a thousand planets captured. I have captured maybe 25. pres might not mean as much now, but getting the points for those categories still takes a long time to do.

*Obsidian Shadow*
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-09 17:03   
Quote:

On 2011-01-09 05:10, Lazurkri wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-01-09 01:09, Nova Team wrote:
finially something i aggre with slash on. you guys they have only been here since 2010 and 2009 (not all but some of you) think it hard now. i hate to see what yall would have thought back in the day when you supply for a whole day and barely make any progrees to your next rank.
but there to much to be done for them to worry about little thing like pres gain. but before you go spouting anymore about how unfair most of the vets are being see wehre there coming from first.

oh and GRATZ if the game was still like .483 i beat you sigh oh well i see ya on the battlefield and take taht mil away from ya. catch ya later.

.........wow. Okay. kinda hard to understand, and someone is a.... mean.......

On another note: We still have to work our butts off for the medals still, I notice. I mean, I'm fleet admiral now, and to use the Support Station for the ICC I need to have gold transport.... which is a thousand planets captured. I have captured maybe 25. pres might not mean as much now, but getting the points for those categories still takes a long time to do.

i'm sure you mean 100 planet captures...1000 planet captures would drive everyone insane

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-01-28 02:37   
Flash was #1 for a week until Steve back to game. Now he's #2. Still I congrat you Flash. At least you reach your goal for a week.

Pegasus
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-01-28 03:52   
Prestige been bugged and ridiculously high since 1.5 release.

I stopped playing when Coombie was still 1st at around 600k, Steve was around 400-500k mark and Flash was well further down the league. Just goes to show how easy this game as become.

Pakhos[+R]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-01-28 03:52   
Check the date of this thread!

http://www.darkspace.net/index.htm?module=forums.php&page=/viewtopic.php&topic=49857&forum=36

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.023483 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR