No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.5 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » The Admiral
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author The Admiral
Koba
Chief Marshal
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2011-01-17 19:49   
make it stop my eyes are bleeding

tucker32
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-18 00:47   
soooo just a recap of other story..........

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-19 02:35   
pretty much which is why i ended my second one to wait till this is over

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-21 00:05   
After reporting back in Chance whent to his office. The Aurora walked in. Chance looked to see who it was and got mad. Chance spoke. "What the hell man, sending me out there with a firgate and destroyer to kill a Dread, thats not cool!!" "Chance, the reason is beacuse that gate never gets action and I wanted your squadron on hold do to those stations. How was I to know there was a Kluth Dread and Cruiser out there camping."" Wel we lost and we lost the Cruiser, not to menchan....""Chance stut up, your just mad because you didt get to help cap luyten, so your new orders are to..."" Admiral I herby resign my commission in FTL and Ive already formed a new fleet and have 2 Admirals and a Lt. Commander. So you can leave my office." Admiral Aurora's face whent from white to red to dark red. "Let me tell something to you "Admiral" I gave you that commissin and I can take it away just like, because I have high friends I.." Chance stood up and slaped him across the face and grabed his shirt and shook him."Who in the hell do you think you are, comeing in my office like you big and bad. Im to important for them to can me, so your SOL Admiral. Now get out before I throw you out." Chance pushed him out. He walked around his desk and whent to the lift. Aurora ran toward his office. Chance steped into the lift. "Space Patrol HQ." The lift began to move..

[ This Message was edited by: Admiral Chance Wilson*CO* on 2011-01-21 00:08 ]

Email Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-24 15:41   
Chance walked off the lift to see 4 officers standing in a big office space. 1 was and Admiral and 1 was a Fleet Admiral and 1 was a 1st Lieutenant. The Fleet Admiral steped forward. "Admiral, nice to meet you. Im James, Im your new CENG." The Lieutenant steped up." Admiral Im your new COM, nice to meet you." Chance Shoke there hands. The the last man walked over. "Hello Im Artymaster, Im your XO. Nice to meet you." Chance shoke his hand to. Chance spoke." Gentelmen we have a lot to do in very little time. Im haveing my flag captain send you your rosters of the ships in your squadrons. Also we have been ordered to cover Fargo Rick." The Fleet Admiral spoke." Sir, My station can cover the gate with my fleet of AD's" "Admiral your orders are with the roster, It will tell you every thing you need to know." "Now lieytenant you..." That was as far as he got be for the battle stations siren whent off. All 4 men ran toward the lift. As soon as Chance walked on to his bridge the operatins officer gave a report.
"Admiral, 17 MI stations, 5 MI Cruisers and 5 Longhead Dreads just jumped from the gate. And 45 UGTO ships are right behind them, as well as 10 Kluth Dreads." "~&$%$?^$, Commander send the report to are fleet and tell them to jump to Fargo Rock and to form on the orders I gave to are flag officers." "Aye sir, message away." Captain Tillman ordered the helm officer to jump to Fargo. Chance sat in his chair. As the Titanic jumped a message was sent to Fargo Rocks command center. It was for the UGTO. It read as follows." This is Cheif Marshel Lightbreacker. Im asking for your help, to kill the MI. Ive always got help when it was us vs Kluth now the Kluth have sent ships to help kill the MI fleet." Fleet Admiral Lazurkri sent a replie to him." Admiral Chance Wilson's fleet will be on its way, He will help you as he can. FA Laz out. Adout the same time this was done. he sent orders to Chance. The Space Patrol Jumped in 500 gu from Fargo. Chance stood up. "All hands battle stations!!"

Read more in my next post

Email Admiral C. Wilson
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.009844 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR