No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +3.4 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » new enhancements = more money
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
 Author new enhancements = more money
µOmniVore
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-12 19:57   
sorry for some of my enhancement ideas i;ll admit some were silly but planet enhancements(not my idea just went with it) would be great planets are too easy to cap we either need more bang for our efforts or a serious increase of planet defense bases.

some more idea's

1. afterburners - a temporary boost to a ships max speed and thrust (50% to both thrust and velocity) great when you need to get out of weapons range.

2. cargo mines - allows a player who isn't in a mine layer ship to spawn 10 Anti ships mine at the location where this enhancement is activated.

3. Disposable WH - allows players w/o a Worm hole device to create a short ranged WH 2k-150k gu.

4. heavy rockets - crappy, less crappy, standard, improved and advance enhancements that boost's the strength of sabot rockets.

5. EMP rounds - allows Rail guns to do minor system damage

6. Leech device - allows p-cannons and psi- cannons to drain small amount of energy.

7. Sub space tunnel - increases the range of WH devices.

8. Stealth armor - reduces the Signature of non cloaking ships.

9. ammo crate - an enhancement that allows for ammo to be replenished (ever tried bombing w/o a support ship this would fix that ) also this could be the sister enhancement to the jump drive refuel enhancement.

10. anti cloak mine - allows players to drop a mine that prevents ships from cloaking if they impact it. (would be great for K'luth and mi.)
[ This Message was edited by: *OmniVore* on 2011-01-12 19:59 ]

Email µOmniVore
DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-01-13 14:32   
I would buy an enhacement that automatically speak sarcasm/hilarious quotes of Doran to red object whenever it attacks me, non-stop.

Lazurkri
Fleet Admiral
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2011-01-13 23:54   
I just thought of one: A holodecoy. Would spawn up to three or four small drones that would look like Identical "you"'s, that would persist for a minute and would read exactly like you if targeted....except that upon being fired upon, would drop the decoy and become temporarily invulnerable, and would resume the hologram when it wasn't being fired upon.

MarineKingPrime
Marshal
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-01-14 00:18   
Better sabot rockets should be part of the game in general.

jamesbob
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-01-14 03:37   
Quote:

On 2011-01-13 23:54, Lazurkri wrote:
I just thought of one: A holodecoy. Would spawn up to three or four small drones that would look like Identical "you"'s, that would persist for a minute and would read exactly like you if targeted....except that upon being fired upon, would drop the decoy and become temporarily invulnerable, and would resume the hologram when it wasn't being fired upon.

give it up you want to know the main reason why i critisise your suggestions

its because you spew them out with out thinking if it will ever happen or what a mod or devs answer is going to be

so if you want me to stop critizing you stop spewing them out and take 12 hours to think real carefully about them and the likely hood of it ever happening before posting.

which in this case will be never.

plus the fact that most people are not complete fools and can tell the difference between a decoy and the real target based on the fact that the target was flying in so and so and was so and so gu away from me so number 2 is the decoy hammer the guy at so and so.

yet another useless suggestion NEXT

ps yes i am being cruel today just certain people are starting to tick me off for not using their brain yes its a suggestion but i have seen 8 year olds suggesting better stuff which has the advantage of having at least a 25 percent chance of ever being aproved.

Lazurkri
Fleet Admiral
Interstellar Cultural Confederation United

Posted: 2011-01-14 08:37   
Quote:

On 2011-01-14 03:37, jamesbob wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-01-13 23:54, Lazurkri wrote:

give it up you want to know the main reason why i critisise your suggestions

its because you spew them out with out thinking if it will ever happen or what a mod or devs answer is going to be

so if you want me to stop critizing you stop spewing them out and take 12 hours to think real carefully about them and the likely hood of it ever happening before posting.

which in this case will be never.

plus the fact that most people are not complete fools and can tell the difference between a decoy and the real target based on the fact that the target was flying in so and so and was so and so gu away from me so number 2 is the decoy hammer the guy at so and so.

yet another useless suggestion NEXT

ps yes i am being cruel today just certain people are starting to tick me off for not using their brain yes its a suggestion but i have seen 8 year olds suggesting better stuff which has the advantage of having at least a 25 percent chance of ever being aproved.

Dude, Leatn to use spellcheck. And so far my ideas are better than yours; oh, wait, you haven't PUT ANY. Since you're being nasty, So will I; Reading your posts is hard as hell, because it seems liked you skipped the grammar part of any english course you did in school.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Page created in 0.013154 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR