No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +1.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Doran

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » IS THIS THE END OF KLUTH ?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author IS THIS THE END OF KLUTH ?
Cory_O
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-13 00:59   
Quote:

On 2011-02-12 22:36, Azure Prower wrote:
I find it amusing that now there is a lack of ICC presence, the K'luth offensive against UGTO has been quite successful last I checked in on them.

Maybe because there's no ICC players to distract K'luth, we can finally focus on the UGTO. Heh.

Thats probably because for the past couple days most of ugto has been in the icc home server trying to take it over. Icc has been there too obviously.
I am the monster in your head. I am the phantom under your bed. I am the broken string when youre hanging by a thread. I am the darkness when the light fades away. When the buds of hope begin to sprout I am the harvester.

Spatzz
Grand Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2011-02-13 01:17   
Or maybe because an active fleet and some of the fleetless on ICC got tired of getting double teamed and joined Luth? But no, that could not be it

Azure Prower
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-13 05:01   
Quote:

On 2011-02-13 01:17, Spatzz wrote:
Or maybe because an active fleet and some of the fleetless on ICC got tired of getting double teamed and joined Luth? But no, that could not be it

ZION joined UGTO.... sooo what's your point? Not like K'luth out numbers UGTO.

Not to mention while being fleetless on K'luth before GOD came over, I was working with them while they were on ICC because they seemed to have the same goals as I do: Pushing back the UGTO. That and they didn't shoot me on sight like most ICC do.

[ This Message was edited by: Azure Prower on 2011-02-13 05:04 ]

Spatzz
Grand Admiral
Praetorian Wolves

Posted: 2011-02-13 05:13   
You are trying to argue something that is not even a topic in this discussion. The thread is about Luth being kicked from Sag and apparently dying, which is neither a big deal nor true. Winning is all good and fun until everyone joins the winning side and there is no longer a fight, capping the same planets every night must get old, as recapping them is quite a borfest.

So again, let the game balance itself out. If you are sick of being pounded on then go join a different faction. If you are like me then you know it is only temporary and not the end of the world

Azure Prower
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-13 05:29   
Quote:

On 2011-02-13 05:13, Spatzz wrote:
You are trying to argue something that is not even a topic in this discussion. The thread is about Luth being kicked from Sag and apparently dying, which is neither a big deal nor true. Winning is all good and fun until everyone joins the winning side and there is no longer a fight, capping the same planets every night must get old, as recapping them is quite a borfest.

So again, let the game balance itself out. If you are sick of being pounded on then go join a different faction. If you are like me then you know it is only temporary and not the end of the world

What ever makes you sleep at night. But you were the one complaining in the thread about being double teamed and how Tau Ceti is taken every night.

If any thing, you are derailing the thread. Because talking about how the K'luth offensive against UGTO is being quite successful with ICC out of the way is being on topic. Because it's what's going on with K'luth at the moment. K'luth wasn't getting any where (even after GOD came over to us) until there was no ICC to continually distract us once Tau Ceti was completely capped by K'luth.

No ICC players = boring for K'luth, no point in fighting in Tau Ceti any more. Who do we attack now? UGTO of course! Then pretty much took all of R33 and focusing our attention on UGTO, who were the ones who were putting the pressure on Eri; causing us to seem like a dead faction. Which of course isn't the case. K'luth is doing quite well lately and I'm explaining the reasoning behind it.

When K'luth is united and fighting on one front and isn't off fighting the ICC in one place and the UGTO in another. That's when our faction shines. It's why UGTO has been doing well for the past six months, it's because they only had one front at a time to fight on each time. Therefore their forces were much stronger in numbers in the one place.

[ This Message was edited by: Azure Prower on 2011-02-13 05:31 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.008770 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR