No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Doran

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Combat lols
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Combat lols
Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-07 11:06   
oh man, I had a whole bunch of more reaistic ones of these and I posted it on the DSCW website a long long time ago .... I wonder if anybody saved them

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-07 11:51   
Here my lols of past.

Plan Jump- Flying into a swarm of EAD'S, Gunboat Destroyers, and a Staion in a MD.

Plan Enterprise- Swarm Battle Station in a Frigate

Plan Hell no- Fly in to pack of kluth

Plan ICC-Take over the MV

Plan Wilson- Take Sol, lose it, Take it back, Lose it, ect

Email Admiral C. Wilson
Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-07 14:44   
Quote:

On 2011-02-06 20:47, Cory_O wrote:
The Right weapon: Use emp's to defeat ICC shields, then use particle cannons to defeat their armor and then flux weapons on their hull.

That one's a bit impossible considering EMP and Flux do system damage and almost no hull/shield damage respectively.

[quote]
Sniper: Use Ion cannons only to kill an enemy Destroyer from over 1000gu away. Check - Actually did this from 1.6kgu

Clone Wars: Recapture a captured player ship. (bonus points if the player who was captured does it) Check, had my station captured by another station, jumped my own station, captured it, and killed enemy station with two of me.
[/quoote]

Quote:

Under Arrest: Intercept an enemy in midjump by jumping past them with an interdictor on. Check.

This one's borderline impossible to do because it requires nothing but luck because you have the battle the fact that latency is fun and you're traveling aproximately 2.5kg/sec. The chances of crossing paths with an enemy in space at the same time while they're both jumping is borderline impossible.

But I HAVE done this before. I was in a Piercer and a UGTO Station was jumping from gate to gate, so I flipped the dictor on and jumped just as he did (as I saw on my screen), but I only managed to catch him just as he was about to land. But I think it counts.

-Ent

Cory_O
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-07 16:57   
Quote:

On 2011-02-07 14:44, Saint Valentine wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-02-06 20:47, Cory_O wrote:
The Right weapon: Use emp's to defeat ICC shields, then use particle cannons to defeat their armor and then flux weapons on their hull.

That one's a bit impossible considering EMP and Flux do system damage and almost no hull/shield damage respectively.

-Ent

EMPs seem to do more shield damage than particle cannons, I always run pure emp when I go elite hunting with friends because I can strip the shields really quickly and my friends will finish off their armor and hull. Also, I meant to include beams with flux weapons on hull, however, flux wave does pretty significant damage to a ship that only has hull left (around 15% on an ICC elite from my experiance). I know its possible because I have done it.

I bet it was hilariuos having two of your self
I am the monster in your head. I am the phantom under your bed. I am the broken string when youre hanging by a thread. I am the darkness when the light fades away. When the buds of hope begin to sprout I am the harvester.

SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-07 17:53   
Quote:

On 2011-02-07 11:51, Admiral Chance Wilson wrote:
Here my lols of past.

Plan Jump- Flying into a swarm of EAD'S, Gunboat Destroyers, and a Staion in a MD.

Plan Enterprise- Swarm Battle Station in a Frigate

Plan Hell no- Fly in to pack of kluth

Plan ICC-Take over the MV

Plan Wilson- Take Sol, lose it, Take it back, Lose it, ect

Those aren't really funny or are achievements.
The above usually happens on a daily basis, save for Plan ICC and Wilson.
Usually you set a goal or a specific order for players to do that normally doesn't happen. They can be tests of skill, just for lols, or funny. Also, clever names do help.

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-07 23:46   
BBQ - Use a command station to build 30 weapon platforms surround it then SD when done.

Shopping addiction - Buy advanced enhancements (1 per type), equip them on your scout, point jump the red human dread until all the enhancement expire.

Master of Patience - Tranny rush a planet with station, alone.

Pilot Witch - Jump a target, blindfolded, kill it.
[ This Message was edited by: chlorophyll on 2011-02-08 01:16 ]

Stevefin
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-08 04:34   
Deady Extraction- Kill a ship bigger than a Destroyer in a Minning ship

There not sposed to win in sight!- Kill an equivelent enamy ship in combat in a 1v1 as K'luth and never use cloak or ECM

Shroom Donomos- Kill a UGTO Station and have its blast kill another UGTO station, and than its blast kill another. brownie points if every UGTO station dies this way

Panduh
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-08 18:12   
#) Hogger - Kill an Elite AI with a scout or a frigate. Alternatively, die trying to kill an Elite AI with a scout or a frigate.
#) That big. Really? - Beat the end boss.

[ This Message was edited by: Panduh on 2011-02-08 20:08 ]

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-02-08 18:21   
Master of Patience - Tranny rush a planet with station, alone.

happens daily, though with multiple stations...

The One- Stall the seige of a friendly planet with just a frigate. (i used to do this all the time when planets still had teath... no idea if its possible in 1.6)

[ This Message was edited by: Defiance*FTL* on 2011-02-08 18:21 ]

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-02-11 21:14   
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 18:12, Panduh wrote:
#) Hogger - Kill an Elite AI with a scout or a frigate. Alternatively, die trying to kill an Elite AI with a scout or a frigate.

It's not hard to do in a Scout, especially with the RR elites. There isn't a whole lot that's more fun than picking one off while it's surrounded by a Pirate fleet.

It's also not hard to die trying, especially in a Frigate.

Draxcyn
Grand Admiral
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-02-12 02:39   
[Fast Reflexes] kill steal from your ally using only 1 pulse beam (has to be a dread/station and no you cant damage the ship then use pulse beam)

[Macro Master] build 2 different plats at the same time your building a planet with 15 different structures while moving under enemy fire.

[Overkill] drop 10 elite infs on a scout, let it get captured then send it to an enemy planet to get attacked, before it gets below 10% hull kill it with 1 alpha from your battlestation/nest/linestation then selfdestruct on another ship and it also has to get killed (has to be a darkspace player).

[Last Stand] Manage to build 20 weapon platforms near 1 planet thats being attacked in time before an enemy faction manages to capture it with you teammates.

[That was close] self destruct exaclty at the time your hull gets to 1%.

[Calm before th.. OH SH**] Cloak and kill 3 player scouts in self destruct using only a destroyer.

[Humiliation] If you are not a middshipman ranked player sign up a new one or reset your pres, then login to any server and kill a Chief marshal with a scout using a pulse beam. (yes you may kill steal aslong as it sais you killed the guy yourself, and no you cant kill them when their in a engineer ship, supply ship, extractor, scout , frig , or transport ship).

[I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!] Complain, or criticize about the uneccesarry nerfs or buffs in darkspace in the lobby for 10 hours without getting muted or banned.

[I cant be killed] Get all of your teammates in supply ships and you in a station and make them go ontop of your station while supping you and jump to a cluster of enemy dread ships and manage kill all of them w/o dieng or getting your hull below 50%.

[Precision Master] point jump to an enemy ship and manage to exactly align yourself ontop of them after point jump.

[The pack] Have alteast you and your teammates go into talons (minimum of 15 talons) manage to kill and enemy dread through suprise attack.

[You have my respect] Manage to be able all these in less than a day.

[ This Message was edited by: Draxcyn on 2011-02-12 02:40 ]

Alcedo
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-02-12 03:03   
Here's one for the new planet capping system:

Master of Boredom - Get a few teammates when there's no one online on one of the other factions. Have them put you on follow. Now go cap planets.
p.s. Your teammates are free to go afk.
p.s.2. Sorry for the sarcasm.

Email Alcedo
DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-02-12 03:50   
Who's the king? - Capture any ship equiped Maverick on it.

SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-12 16:12   
Quote:

On 2011-02-12 03:50, chlorophyll wrote:
Who's the king? - Capture any ship equiped Maverick on it.

Never Give Up - Don't QQ about the faction who has the maverick AI, instead, do the above lol again.

Hubret
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-02-13 08:11   
Garbageman:
fly to an enemy planet in an engineer and push all of the platforms into the planet. bonus points if the person who built it rages

Literate:
yell out the alphabet and a sentence containing all the letters of it while fighting.

Never say never:
yell out all the lyrics of a justin bieber song while fighting, and while the enemy's eyes are bleeding you self destruct and kill them (or whatever)

Station Bowler:
arrange 10 frigs/dessies/whatever in a triangle, similar to the pins in a bowling alley, about 100 gu (more perhaps) away from each other. drive a station into the "pins" and self destruct. bonus points for killing all ships. does not count if the station stops before self destruct.

EDIT: sorry about that thing...

[ This Message was edited by: Lum on 2011-02-13 14:04 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.024107 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR