Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +2.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Jameason
14th - Random Axis

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Depots.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
 Author Depots.
Spicker
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-14 00:56   
so ...we all know how annoying is huggin' a depot planet ...but i know how usefull can be ..so i thought of smth ...if us possible when planet is "under blockade" to suspend depots?...smth like SY in older version.

*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-14 02:56   
and here we go again.....

Email *Flash*
SpaceAdmiral
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-14 03:02   
Isn't there a search function for threads? If not, there should be, I hate rewriting my explanation every time someone writes one of these threads.

Spicker
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-14 03:22   
Quote:

On 2011-03-14 03:02, SpaceAdmiral wrote:
Isn't there a search function for threads? If not, there should be, I hate rewriting my explanation every time someone writes one of these threads.

was just an ideea ...excuse me ..im not a troll.
@ Flash ....ofc here we go again ...last night several dreads and 2 stations couldnt kill you when u hug the planet ...so i think my ideea isnt so bad.

Ven0m
Chief Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-03-14 03:30   
I've seen an EAD take alphas from a Hive , a Nest and 2 Siphons whilst it has been sat at a depot planet and it wasnt even close to being hulled. THAT is ridiculous and it really needs to be dealt with.

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-14 04:12   

Devs already said that they would discuss it and take action... when they have the time.

So I guess for now, the problem stays.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-14 05:48   
taking away depots like that takes away what makes UGTO work. Expect them to fight tooth and nail to keep them, and since (I do believe) all the devs are uggies...well...do you know how to do math?

Depot rocks are one of the last remaining uberopscrewups in ds. I dont expect them to go quietly. Could b why you see yet another post on them, and you'll see the same people defend them.

Get rid of depot rocks and you would see the factions level out instead of stacking to the one faction that still has too many advantages.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Ven0m
Chief Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-03-14 05:58   
Quote:

On 2011-03-14 05:48, Azreal wrote:
taking away depots like that takes away what makes UGTO work. Expect them to fight tooth and nail to keep them, and since (I do believe) all the devs are uggies...well...do you know how to do math?

Depot rocks are one of the last remaining uberopscrewups in ds. I dont expect them to go quietly. Could b why you see yet another post on them, and you'll see the same people defend them.

Get rid of depot rocks and you would see the factions level out instead of stacking to the one faction that still has too many advantages.

I agree entirely...somthing should be done, maybe even just limit the amount of depots you can build an any one planet, somthing low like 3 or 4 ? That would make SOME difference at least..

Spicker
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-14 06:41   
Quote:

On 2011-03-14 05:58, Ven0m*[Kluth Overlord] wrote:
Quote:

I agree entirely...somthing should be done, maybe even just limit the amount of depots you can build an any one planet, somthing low like 3 or 4 ? That would make SOME difference at least..

Mate ...if u read ...i dont want to get rid of depot rocks...just to block them when the enemy faction gets close to that planet...i guess is fair enough.

Deco
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-03-14 07:58   
Firstly Just want to say Iv seen luth do exactly the same thing many time so everyone is guilty.

What your suggesting is only going to benifit one faction and thats Luth. Its a good suggestion when you play the faction that can sneak up cloaked into orbit of a planet declak creating a blockade and deactivate the depots, so instead of creating balance your suggesting a massive imbalance to help luth and only luth

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-03-14 08:01   
Quote:

I was the one that suggested the new field repairs. All of the other developers love the idea. So much for your theory.

Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ]
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-14 08:50   
Well what is the new field repair? and does it have a high priority ?

BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-03-14 11:22   
Quote:

On 2011-03-14 08:50, Tommas [ USF HunnyBunny ] wrote:
Well what is the new field repair? and does it have a high priority ?

It'll get done when it's done.

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-14 11:34   
The most simple solution would be increasing prerequisite requirement for a depot to function: 2 workers, 15 power, 50 tech. Less depot spam I believe.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-14 11:47   
what ever happened to two depots per ship?

Email Borgie
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Page created in 0.043959 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR