No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +6.1 Days

Search

Anniversaries

14th - wolf420

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » RSM is #1 (Nem made me do this)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author RSM is #1 (Nem made me do this)
Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-18 16:36   
sitting here wondering when this post will get locked for being a flame bait

Email Borgie
Veronw
Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-19 20:49   
RSM is #1!....at being kicked out of luyten!

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-03-19 21:07   
lol i find it amusing that two whole factions have to work together to push a single fleet out lmao, love it keep up the butt licking folks

Spicker
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-19 21:28   
Quote:

On 2011-03-19 21:07, *Nemesis*© wrote:
lol i find it amusing that two whole factions have to work together to push a single fleet out lmao, love it keep up the butt licking folks

well ur nr 1 .

Lark of Serenity
Grand Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2011-03-20 00:03   
Please refer back to my comment, its on the first page.

Prestige <-----> Skill

You can have all sorts of high prestige players in your fleet, in fact you can do it the other way and recruit a million people with 10 prestige, it doesnt matter. In the final rundown, how much prestige you've got doesn't have anything to do with how good you are, and the fleet rankings are a comparison of prestige. You've got a bunch of battlestation pilots. Good for you. Absolutely no one cares. Not about your prestige level, not about your challenge, not about "dethroning" you. Given how gameplay works right now you're probably going to stay up there for a good long time, since none of your pilots have a very good record when it comes to flying anything other than stations (I hear one of the better ones hopped into a dreadnaught and died just about instantly as a result. Funny what months of flying a brick will do to your actual skills beyond hitting spacebar), and stations seem to be prestige magnets.

I once lead a 100 strong fleet into to Sag Hottha with an extractor, after months of intense fighting to get that far, which did in fact include a two-pronged attack with the UGTO. We had 1 station, and it was being used as a repair platform in deep space.

I also once lead a small fleet into Sol where we killed roughly 15 dreadnaughts and 2 stations. We had 1 dreadnaught, out of 6 ships total. Two of us actually survived.

When you have as many ridiculous stories as I do about your fleets SKILL carrying the day, and making completely unmatched odds turn in your favour, come back and make a post. Showing up with a slew of stations and thinking rotating in slow circles while firing your lazerz, and then bragging about it, is not going to earn you respect in this community.

As a matter of fact, this should be a congratulations to all the ICC and Kluth pilots who have managed to hold back your absurd station spam, and despite several gameplay issues that heavily favour that "tactic."

Also,
first is worst! nananananana!
[ This Message was edited by: Lark (Retired) on 2011-03-20 00:10 ]

*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-20 00:11   
uuuu some ppl from here r really good

Email *Flash*
Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-03-20 04:51   
Quote:

On 2011-03-19 21:07, *Nemesis*© wrote:

Stationspam.

merebear
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-20 08:26   
rsm is to be congratz, but Im still loyal to the ICC way of life

SPaRTaN Z
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-20 08:44   
Quote:

On 2011-03-20 00:03, Lark (Retired) wrote:
Please refer back to my comment, its on the first page.

Prestige <-----> Skill

You can have all sorts of high prestige players in your fleet, in fact you can do it the other way and recruit a million people with 10 prestige, it doesnt matter. In the final rundown, how much prestige you've got doesn't have anything to do with how good you are, and the fleet rankings are a comparison of prestige. You've got a bunch of battlestation pilots. Good for you. Absolutely no one cares. Not about your prestige level, not about your challenge, not about "dethroning" you. Given how gameplay works right now you're probably going to stay up there for a good long time, since none of your pilots have a very good record when it comes to flying anything other than stations (I hear one of the better ones hopped into a dreadnaught and died just about instantly as a result. Funny what months of flying a brick will do to your actual skills beyond hitting spacebar), and stations seem to be prestige magnets.

I once lead a 100 strong fleet into to Sag Hottha with an extractor, after months of intense fighting to get that far, which did in fact include a two-pronged attack with the UGTO. We had 1 station, and it was being used as a repair platform in deep space.

I also once lead a small fleet into Sol where we killed roughly 15 dreadnaughts and 2 stations. We had 1 dreadnaught, out of 6 ships total. Two of us actually survived.

When you have as many ridiculous stories as I do about your fleets SKILL carrying the day, and making completely unmatched odds turn in your favour, come back and make a post. Showing up with a slew of stations and thinking rotating in slow circles while firing your lazerz, and then bragging about it, is not going to earn you respect in this community.

As a matter of fact, this should be a congratulations to all the ICC and Kluth pilots who have managed to hold back your absurd station spam, and despite several gameplay issues that heavily favour that "tactic."

Also,
first is worst! nananananana!
[ This Message was edited by: *SPaRTaN Z* on 2011-03-20 08:49 ]

I don't think i ever saw an invasion led by yourself that actually did more than capture a planet or two, and never on my watch,. and I have a few rediculous storys to tell about wiping your fleets from the metaverse, against all odds .,. bleh and i seldom fly a station.
Having said that, I personally miss the Raven competition, alas.. they don't seem to be upto the challenge.

Long live RSM!

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-03-20 09:45   
She speaks of old times.

Fornax
Marshal
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2011-03-20 12:17   
Quote:

On 2011-03-20 08:44, *SPaRTaN Z* wrote:
Having said that, I personally miss the Raven competition, alas.. they don't seem to be upto the challenge.

Larky gets enthusiastic with her forum posts. I suppose you're right that Raven isn't up to the challenge, if by that you mean only we're just not active anymore.

It's kinda interesting that in the days when we were active, our numbers were under 20 (total) yet we had an impact on gameplay far beyond that. It's a bit off-topic for this bragging thread, but, you really do limit yourself if you restrict yourself to just the largest hulls. It's exactly like square peg/round hold...but that with a large enough hammer, you can make it fit anyways.

Some fleets are a bit legendary in the history of DDO. I think PB fits into that category and so too might GTN.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-20 16:37   
Quote:

On 2011-03-20 08:44, *SPaRTaN Z* wrote:
I don't think i ever saw an invasion led by yourself that actually did more than capture a planet or two, and never on my watch,. and I have a few rediculous storys to tell about wiping your fleets from the metaverse, against all odds .,. bleh and i seldom fly a station.

Long live RSM!

What crap. You're the first in a station the second UGTO starts losing.

I've watched Larky lead ICC beating impossible odds long before you even started playing this game.

-Ent

Ares Aelius
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-03-20 17:01   
Ditto what Enterprise said.

Btw, she DID do more then capture a few planets when Raven was active six months ago. She lead ICC to capture entire systems.

*Flash*
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-20 17:05   
good for u , her and the entire ICC and for those who think r good pilots lol.

Email *Flash*
SPaRTaN Z
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-03-21 06:52   
Quote:

On 2011-03-20 16:37, Enterprise wrote:
long before you even started playing this game.

The only truth in your whole statement.

I never said anything about larkys commanding skills besides her invasions didn't really go anywhere while I was defending. Larky is a great leader!! I/We Miss you in the metaverse ., and then,
I have murdered you so many times enterprise, under your many names, I cannot fathom why you even replied or posted in this thread.. Eat my QTST and come die again anyday.

RSM #1
[ This Message was edited by: *SPaRTaN Z* on 2011-03-21 07:04 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.031424 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR