No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 Now

Search

Anniversaries

1st - Alamode

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » station/plat
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author station/plat
DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-07-08 02:50   
Azreal mentioned about that in the other topic. He suggested dead ship disappeared, and the enhancement on the ship restored in garrage, minus one durability. It sounds fair to me.

However, I don't know how and how long does it take a player in EVA to archive a ship, such like Titan. In DS, it's too easy to respawn a ship, that's the matter why nobody appreciates the precious ship.

In my opinion, waiting for repairing and being repaired is too boring. I want more action because my playing time is limited. But I admit that instant healing would kill the atmosphere.

I may agree that ship storing in garrage should have faster repair rate to active ship, simply an inactive ship has a better condition to be fixed. Though, I still want the service costs something in exchange. You let others fix, they get good prestige and you don't lose anything but time. Now you let the shipyard fix, nobody get prestige and you have to pay something for faster repair - resource would be a good deal and depends on percentage of ship health/ship cost. For examaple: repairing a 50% of 100k res ship would take 50%*10%*100k = 5000 res for 1% restore per second. Then if someone refuses to wait repairing by human, one ought to mine for resource so that his ships are automatically fixed. In general, nothing is done for free, you must play the game. The point is if you manage well, you get higher efficient per time playing.

- When you're afk, you can let the ship mining and when you're back, you have 50k resource for SY.
- When you enjoy chating in game between rounds, you join the station repair area and have good time with community.

Blackjack [DBL]
Grand Admiral
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-07-08 18:43   
so what your suggesting is that to get fast reps, you need enoguh resources in the sy planet. that would make mining planets more valuable, intresting.

ps. in EVA, motherships and titans can't dock, they just sit in space when the players are offline, and even can be destroyed while your logged off.

[ This Message was edited by: Perseverance *FCA* on 2011-07-08 18:45 ]

Names I used: Da Bes Loser, Perseverance, Loyalty.

DiepLuc
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-07-09 11:59   
Quote:
On 2011-07-08 18:43, Perseverance *FCA* wrote:
so what your suggesting is that to get fast reps, you need enoguh resources in the sy planet. that would make mining planets more valuable, intresting.

Not exactly. I mean you must have resource in YOUR GARRAGE in order for the garrage to repair the ship when docking.
Quote:
On 2011-07-08 18:43, Perseverance *FCA* wrote:
ps. in EVA, motherships and titans can't dock, they just sit in space when the players are offline, and even can be destroyed while your logged off.

Then DS is much better than EVA. DS is great.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.008482 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR