No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +4.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - James Bum007

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Idea's for new ally group's update
 Author Idea's for new ally group's update
Angel Starfox
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-09 12:33   
Lately, I tought of a good idea for groups. Have it so where we can inv the enemy in to your group and they will be friend until they leave or kick. Planet's that are in the hand's of the group faction will be ally to anyone in that group. Like If Kluth player join ICC group all ICC planets are ally to the kluth player. however other kluth can't not use the ICC planets inless they are in a group that the group leader is ICC. Same for all groups. so the group leader desides whats the main faction of the group. Now the kluth player can carry ICC inf but not it's own while he is group up with the ICC. Now the Kluth can build ICC planets only if the group leader is grand marsal and the ICC group leader put it so i he can. So tell me what you think? Let me know

P.S. To awser the ? about other players see in you faction will see you green and only the ones in group too. Now only the group witch are allys can use ally planets. say you kluth join with UGTO. That group will only be see by those two faction as green. And Ally groups can only see where the other are who are not in ally group. other can't not. the I say to keep it the same but add this to the groups. Now only you ally group know where you all at at all time and see the all of the two factions but has a player in that faction in a ally but in the ally group can't not build or use ally plants. but planet are still green will not attack inless attack first. so watch your FF. any ? feel feel to ask plz. I'll try to explain Thank you

[ This Message was edited by: flint12 on 2011-04-09 17:37 ]

Email Angel Starfox
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-04-09 12:41   
interesting. but how would other players see the player that is in ally group? green? could they see his group?
you do realize that some intentionally come to player that is allied and attack the other faction? how is that gonna be solved?

[ This Message was edited by: Ravendark (ally K/I) on 2011-04-09 12:47 ]

SpaceGK
Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-04-09 13:12   
So basically you want a way for players from different factions who have agreed to an alliance to be able to show up as green to planets, other players and ai?

Not a bad idea, but maybe it should be a different type of group then the ones that are currently used in-game. As in no pres sharing and only the purpous of showing players as green. Als6 add a timer after a player of a different faction boots another player from these groupes so they can't be used to trick and then trap anoher player in a planet's dictor or something of the sort?

Kaepora
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-09 14:02   
Using an alt to gain access to your enemies' infrastructure within the bounds of the rules?

I don't know about that....

*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Posted: 2011-04-09 20:01   
This has some potental. But am still confused about how the inf and planets would work

Email *FTL*Soulless
Gejaheline
Fleet Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-04-09 21:08   
Quote:

On 2011-04-09 14:02, Kaepora wrote:
Using an alt to gain access to your enemies' infrastructure within the bounds of the rules?

In a word: No.

Angel Starfox
2nd Rear Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-10 12:05   
Rule's are that you can be kick from a ally group if you are spying. but the ally groups are for ally. Not for spying. But only the group leader can kick someone
[ This Message was edited by: flint12 on 2011-04-10 12:06 ]

Email Angel Starfox
BackSlash
Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-04-10 12:19   
No.

Spicker
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-04-11 03:44   
omg omg ...my eyes bleed... remember folks is a FFA ..if u want to play with friends ...try to join same faction ...or different game.

Page created in 0.016802 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR