No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +15.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » info gathering
 Author info gathering
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-04-12 04:33   
i've read most of kluth decumentation. but still...do both, drones artisen have females or are females only on artisen ...genre...er...you know what i mean. my eng isnt very purföckt and why the hell are no difference between female nad male?? who's was so lazy that didnt do that? or is it "intetionally" like that...?
i have plans regarding DS its fiction-history. so please do provide me with data i require or i will assimilate you into my toilet seat. no really. pretty please, i accep only serous jokes and fictions.

that one with ducktapes flying around when icc ship explodes is pretty good, i dont mind such thing, but need some material to work on. i know i can read the history, but still...i need all info i can get.

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-04-12 07:32   
K'Luths do have male & female sexes, but they lay eggs so they have no Mammary organ.
As said outward you won't be able to see much of a difference until you take a closer inspection. K'Luth with there mental communication are able to get individuals gender difference instantly due to how the different genders pronounce them selves mentally.
While the Warrior castle has no means of reproduction, you better ask if it is a he or she. wrong pronunciation of its gender could trigger a lovely rage fest..
If you read the document correctly, you would have figured out that only the Aristen castle have reproduction capability, and they can choose if there offspring will be a Aristen or Warrior.

While it is unknown why the K'Luth have separated in to two classes, some documents liberated from UGTO Admiral Nagura's e-mail archive. the famous Dr. Lesly Carmine has suggested that this is by design. The aristen castle are K'Luth society and they control the population, the Warrior castle are used for heavy labor and regular infantry.

Specifics of K'Luth mating rituals have been reported from UGTO hellholes, unfortunately all of them are kind of vague. and due to there origin we won't be trying to verify them.

/Puts on helmet. "Would you like to know more?"

E.

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-04-12 12:32   
so no visual difference? yes yes...keep it coming

Page created in 0.009711 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR