- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Is it worth it?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author Is it worth it?
Spicker
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-04-16 04:59   
why do u all copy me ...darn ....ima go in angry mode now.

LightBreaker
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-04-16 08:25   
Nicklane I Have To Say, I Didnt Even See You And Kill You Is Funny So

And Yea The ICC Is The One With Less Player ^^! At Least That I See This Days, Cause Im Alone Half The Time, Or With 1 or 2 Mates.
Faster Than Light!

Email LightBreaker
Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-04-16 11:03   
Whether or not it's worth playing you'll just have to see for yourself, never played "back in the day" so I can't compare it for you.

ICC is usually the faction with the least players, and least amount of teamwork, but the latter is mostly because people just want to get the biggest ship they can regardless of whether or not it's actually useful like Missile Dreadnoughts against Kluth. Playing ICC is often frustrating and annoying because of lack of teamwork, but on the occasion several people who know what they're doing are on at the same time it's great.

UGTO in general rely way too much on depots and Support Stations. Take away the depots and they utterly fall apart, my observations of UGTO is that most have no concept of tactics that don't revolve around Station spam or staying very close to a depot planet, unless they outnumber the other side so badly that it just doesn't matter. If you want to use something that's not a BD, EAD, or Station, you'll more than likely be on your own with no support.

Kluth are easy mode if you can properly use cloak, if not you'll just die very quickly. It takes some getting used to but it makes things so much easier since it gives you time to make plans on the fly and effectively regroup even when outnumbered, unless someone is using a Scout who's really experienced with Beacons and has adjusted to the ECCM range nerf (1000 GU to 400 GU).

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-16 12:11   
When ever I get on ICC, is always understrenght. Im almost always commanding a loseing side. Some times we win for awhile before the Uggies station spam. My fleet the =SPD= is new and If you want a fleet you cloud join mine. I have on officer slot open if you want it.Godspeed.

Admiral C. Wilson

[ This Message was edited by: Admiral Chance Wilson*CO* (FS) on 2011-04-16 12:13 ]

Email Admiral C. Wilson
Thugomatic
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-04-16 14:10   
Although you are probably aware of this by now but DS is also free now, You can still donate/buy credits for enhancements(would be even more awesome if u could buy weapons from all factions)

So ya its worth it.

Enternal
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-16 14:57   
Awsome, sadly my two friends who are going to come back with me have to start from scratch they cant remember any of their account info and i have already subscribed if only for the reason of supporting something that brought me so much pleasure in the past.

Think we will be going to ICC see if we cant get some teamwork started up like back in the olden days. I have a few more weeks left over here then ill be back to where i came from.

And thanks for the offer of a Fleet ill consider it, but not the officer slot, don't know enough about the game since all the changes i have to get a feel for it again.

Admiral C. Wilson
Admiral

Posted: 2011-04-16 16:07   
Your welcome. If you want to join thought feel free to drop by some time.

-Admiral C.Wilson

Email Admiral C. Wilson
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.011112 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR