Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +3.6 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Jameason
14th - Random Axis

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » new comand stat layout
 Author new comand stat layout
Marshal kubro
Marshal

Posted: 2011-05-06 23:30   
this is a request for the devs but heres how it gose " have u ever been in a situation that u have to switch out equipment and you in the dead middle of enemy space with no planets nerby? heres my solution what if u came across a friendly command station" i was thinking we shoud be able to swtich out equipment on smaller ships like , engy, bombers, carriers, and so on, with the command station. me and a bunch of friend s have been talking about it latly alot and we are all loking fowrd to seeing if its acualy possible and if your awsome cool devs can do it for us.

oh and one more thing for the devs if u have any questions u want to ask me plz just wisper me during the day.
[ This Message was edited by: Grand Admiral kubro on 2011-05-06 23:32 ]

Forger of Destiny
Chief Marshal
We Kick Arse

Posted: 2011-05-07 01:49   
Planets exist primarily for a) antiship defense b) resupply/shipyard/refitting c) infantry and d) space base for retreating to.

One reason why you want to get as many useful and versatile ships as possible is that you need a base to get started. Once you make a foothold on a planet, no matter how underbuilt, you're on the right way to capturing the entire galaxy.

Giving refit capabilities to anything besides a planet would be unlikely, because it gives you more of a reason to capture a planet.

Same goes for some people who, in the past, posted suggestions about a 'space base', a giant and expensive AI station which cannot move but provides refit and shipyard capabilities.
Obviously, it was shot down 1 week later.

Command dreads and stations should be having their share of importance soon, in the near future. We just have to wait for it, and hope it comes.

[ This Message was edited by: Brahmastra on 2011-05-07 04:59 ]

NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-05-08 07:30   
http://darkspace.net/index.htm?module=forums.php&page=/viewtopic.php?topic=49855&forum=36&8

Page created in 0.008397 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR