No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Diplomacy » » RSM switch to ICC
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
 Author RSM switch to ICC
The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-06-02 12:11   
RSM switched because i went UGTO.

And obviously to keep balance they switched to ICC.

=)

MSV Dusk
Vice Admiral
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-06-02 12:44   
im all for RSM's decision to move to ICC, we've obtain new brothers in arms, and theres more people on ICC for K'luth, and Utgo to target.

this move represents a little change for players, and if starkiller wishes to troll this post, i say we allow him to protest because the game is a little bit more harder for him.

so here's an image to break the ice
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/find.png " BORDER="0">

EDIT: i hate BBcode, heres url: http://www.explosm.net/comics/2442/
[ This Message was edited by: | Dusk | on 2011-06-02 12:45 ]

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-06-02 15:38   
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 12:02, bladerunner2014 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

RSM going to ICC for a week immediately broke up kluth/icc ongoing alliance. We are not faction hoppers....alliances that go on everyday for weeks ruins the game and wastes alot of expensive enhancements. Each faction's ships have different strengths and weaknesses to balance things out. It is pretty obvious that if you combine 2 different factions in an alliance, it throws the game off balance. Stand tall with your own faction!!

I was on the fence about RSM switching. But if this is true, and you only switched to break up an unofficial alliance.... thats just low. The alliance, is more of an agreement that UGTO is the largest threat to MV stability. They have the most players, Immortal ships, and the most planets. Kluth and ICC only have one system in Sag. Its only logical that we attack UGTO and not eachother. If icc attacks Kluth, they loose sag. If kluth attacks ICC they loose sag. If ugto attacks ICC or Kluth, they are booted from sag. The only logical course of action, is a united front against the UGTO.

If this was your motivation for switching.. yea....
[ This Message was edited by: Defiance*XO* on 2011-06-02 16:30 ]

*Nemesis*©
Chief Marshal
*Renegade Space Marines*

Posted: 2011-06-02 16:23   
Quote:

On 2011-06-02 15:38, Defiance*XO* wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-06-01 12:02, bladerunner2014 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

RSM going to ICC for a week immediately broke up kluth/icc ongoing alliance. We are not faction hoppers....alliances that go on everyday for weeks ruins the game and wastes alot of expensive enhancements. Each faction's ships have different strengths and weaknesses to balance things out. It is pretty obvious that if you combine 2 different factions in an alliance, it throws the game off balance. Stand tall with your own faction!!

I was on the fence about RSM switching. But if this is true, and you only switched to break up an unofficial alliance.... thats just low. The alliance, is more of an agreement that UGTO is the largest threat to MV stability. They have the most players, Immortal ships, and the most planets. Kluth and ICC only have one system in Sag. Its only logical that we attack UGTO and not eachother. If icc attacks Kluth, they loose sag. If kluth attacks ICC they loose sag. If ugto attacks ICC or Kluth, they are booted from sag. The only logical course of action, is a united front against the UGTO.

If this was your motivation for switching.. yea.... (and you wonder why pple have negitivity twords your fleet)

Get back in your seat, we came to ICC for many reason's

1. Change of scenery
2. Change of ship styles
3. To lend a hand to ICC
(the list goes on)

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-06-02 16:30   
was just pointing out.

if the reasone was this, then i felt like that.

I should have left out the last bit. In the intrests of further friendly relations, ill go remove it.

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-06-02 16:50   
no really?? i really really i mean, nemesis, i very mucho really very VERY hard try to convince myself, that RSM is icc for the reasons you stated. and at some point i even started to think: "how nice, perhaps those guys arent such a doucebags afterall" but i'll be damned and banned if it needs to be, i come to play and see our systems getting trashed up again. i check the map, well how could ugto still hold so most of the sag and icc have nothing better to do than push kluth out? again? really? dont tell me that you held luy yesterady for 5 hours or something. and now RSM have to wipe kluth out again because you guys had enough fun in luy...like r33 and cinn doesnt exist and then im ppl are supposed to belive in your reasons? your actions speak differently, im sorry.

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-06-02 17:43   
well this thread seems to have run its course.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Page created in 0.016404 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR