- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +20.6 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » very serious fan fiction
 Author very serious fan fiction
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-06-20 20:12   
one fine spacey evening kluth grand admiral ravendark crashed into jumpgate with his tranny. this cause to whole galactic space house to collapse and everything started to fall down...or up...or...anywhere. trannys cargo bay was torn opened and all the bersekers berserked out... and then they were all happily falling and berserkering along with all the shrooms and EADs and many other dreads.
occasionally some smaller kluth ships like scouts splated on the bigger ships falling over them. happy falling bersekers and ravendark then saw a spectacular sight of mandy passing by them into free fall to nowhere. old lady mandy, the fat enegry hog her brother sipon were bending, twisting, turning...for a second it seemed like they were trying to flap with their tiny wings. or in the other words, they were like falling pudding wobbling in free fall.
only things that were missing were icc stations...instead there were rain of their pieces all around. unfrotunatly they were made in china and collapse of great bunghole galaxy was fatal...
after many boring hours of fallin, eveyone started to notice the light at the end of a fall...or maybe asced. poor bersekers outside woke up, when they heard joy and celebration from every ship around still falling. oh there was happiness and some guys on ugto shroom even came up with idea of making a rainbow. they opened all their tanks to let out the water...and "waste waters". as water startet sprinkling out, they starter firing laser aplhas trough escaping water. whatever that fun was for them...however, they hit puding like siphon, wich pissed him off. the mad roaring pudding-like siphon then started fireing at shroom and then went on and on and on...
the light was pale and like a star and really really pale, like pale star. moment of impact was getting nearer every second as the joy suddenly turned into panic. from a distace there were visible explosions by the ships crashing into the pale star. already drained out siphon and that shroom were still at eachothers throats and suddenly they crash.
shroom makes one big smoking crater, but siphon bounces and falls back on pale star like fish on dry. bersekers only make big stains on the surface of this pale world.... survivors stranded on this godforsaken start to seek shelter and starting new lives carefully and first time in history of darkspace, in peace and harmony. kluth, icc and ugto were now one big stranded family. since there were no shipyards and depos, every life was valued. after some time hey become one. their minds were one with all and all stil individual. they evolved one great awareness.
as this was achived, the great black board from odissey 2000 appeared, but with grey beard and give them the holy bible of Darkspace, the mighty and shiny and guarded by green goblins, the one and only seen only thinght at DsTV, the LoC (Lules of Conduct)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!!! THE FOLOWING CONTENT IF FICTIONAL AND DOES NOT APPY IN GAME. ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS WHEN YOU GO TO BED. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN FICTIONAL PART OF "LoC" TEH WAY YE SEEM FIT OR AMUSED OR ARROUSED OR INSPIRED OR WHATEVER FOR THE SAKE OF LULZ AND "LoC" WHILE WE WAIT TWO MORE WEEKS TO THE RELEASE OF THE NEW UNIVERSE. HAF FUNZ. if anyone feels offended, dont read please !!---------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Definitions

PaleStar
Really really pale star and life giver to many Darkspace players who still survived the free fall to anywhere.

DarkSpace Game System
Refers to the entirety of the DarkSpace product, including nerfs, qqs, shrooms, depos, missle and fighter spams, insane repair rates, revolting planets; game and its happy and sad days for every faction; and intellectual capability to necessary to implement the infrastructure for the always addicted Darkspace players.

GCQL Lobby
The virtual world-based software component implementing the integrated user interface for the Forums, Chat Spaces, Server Papers, Clan Documents, QQs, Personality Changer, et al.

..(rest is up to you to finish it)..

Entil-Zha the Starkiller
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2011-06-20 20:37   
Hmm...don't mean to be critical but as an aspiring writer (literally 100s of pages of practice) I can't help but notice...

Capitalize the first letter of the first word in each sentence please. Otherwise it ends up looking like one big run-on. Took me awhile to find the periods as a result.

\"Oh you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it,
and feed the charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.\" - Capt. John Sheridan

Email Entil-Zha the Starkiller
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-06-20 20:58   
Quote:
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » very serious fan fiction

Quote:

On 2011-06-20 20:12, Ravendark wrote:
one fine spacey evening kluth grand admiral ravendark crashed into jumpgate with his tranny. this cause to whole galactic space house

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2011-06-20 21:26   
Quote:

very serious fan fiction

Oh okay, I can't wait to read this amazing serious fan fiction and-

Quote:

ne fine spacey evening kluth grand admiral ravendark crashed into jumpgate with his tranny.

Quote:

this cause to whole galactic space house to collapse and everything started to fall down...or up...or...anywhere. trannys cargo bay was torn opened and all the bersekers berserked out...

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-06-20 23:06   
I guessed, was right, hillarious pictures made everything worth it.

-Ent

Animyx
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2011-06-21 00:11   
OMG what have you been smoking??? ....can i have some?

Lock 'N' Load

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-06-21 08:33   
prfllheheheeehehehehe xD this is serial!! now did you really expected very serious things, cuz thread said so?
Entil-Zha the Starkiller, you're right, maybe i should capitalize to make it look more serious. But in the end its a joke.
I still love the reactions
Maybe i'll finish the LoC one day, if noone wants to contribute

Page created in 0.011363 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR