Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +3.7 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Jameason
14th - Random Axis

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Hacking???
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
 Author Hacking???
-xTc- ExisT
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2011-08-05 19:01   
Im guessing the server updated ur client on ur damage all at once(lag, would explain station too), or the shield/armor HP values of the SC, just suck.
Ive been in luyten before when a pirate stat suddenly appeared next to me and instantly got a ton of damage from what seemed like one alpha. its just ur client catching up with the server. thats my guess, could be wrong, idk i wasnt there

[ This Message was edited by: xTc-JSRSJ on 2011-08-05 19:01 ]

UnicornTrooper
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2011-08-05 23:18   
Srry whiterin for calling you 'other guy' i forgot ur name... or how to write :S

and thanks everybody for teh input..... still not sure whats happening with that pimped claw but really.... meh

µOmniVore
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-08-06 00:08   
my guess is that kluth 'BEAMS' are getting buffed from weapon plexers but i may be wrong, i do find it strange that their weapon while already op gets buffed if anything they need a defense Nerf, back on topic to was lag killed when a pirate naut appeared out of no where, i didn't see a jump flash or anything.

as far as a super kluth destroyer join the club, the entire kluth faction is a hack or exploit due to the way devs make them out to be Hunters, super alphas' while have (supposedly) weak defenses, i would doubt this is a hacking attempt and more of a Dev over sight in kluth damage values.

i would suggest adv plexers for kluth reduce their armor values if they stack them as to help balance the game

F.E. +6 weapon dmg -2% armor K'luth only
+5 Beam dmg - 3% armor K'luth only

Why? hunters that focus on offense should sacrifice defense greatly, and the fact that they have the strongest stock weapons in game.

Email µOmniVore
Deth *CO2*
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2011-08-06 02:32   
Quote:

On 2011-08-06 00:08, µOmniVore wrote:
my guess is that kluth 'BEAMS' are getting buffed from weapon plexers but i may be wrong, i do find it strange that their weapon while already op gets buffed if anything they need a defense Nerf, back on topic to was lag killed when a pirate naut appeared out of no where, i didn't see a jump flash or anything.

as far as a super kluth destroyer join the club, the entire kluth faction is a hack or exploit due to the way devs make them out to be Hunters, super alphas' while have (supposedly) weak defenses, i would doubt this is a hacking attempt and more of a Dev over sight in kluth damage values.

i would suggest adv plexers for kluth reduce their armor values if they stack them as to help balance the game

F.E. +6 weapon dmg -2% armor K'luth only
+5 Beam dmg - 3% armor K'luth only

Why? hunters that focus on offense should sacrifice defense greatly, and the fact that they have the strongest stock weapons in game.

Suposibly "Weak Defenses?" my arse we HAVE weak defenses, For instance, the UGTO buff made there BC have more armor then the Siphon...And you say we have strong defenses....I say we are fine as we are, just learn how to kill us

Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2011-08-06 03:10   
a BC should be tougher. its made out of propper metals and alloys, not just a giant flying animal.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-08-06 04:10   
Quote:

On 2011-08-06 02:32, Deth*CO2* wrote:

I say we are fine as we are, just learn how to kill us

Yea... Thats real easy to say for someone that actualy dont know how to kill kluth himself.

Best way ive found to deal with kluth, is to pretend their not even there.

Unless you have a task force specificly outfited to hunt kluth, it serves no advantage to lock with them in combat.

if you do decide to lock with them in combat you need equal number of combat ships as your enemy at a simular class. This applies all the way up to Seven. If Kluth field seven dreads, forget about it (seven is a known value of kluth dreads that can single shot anything on the map and kill it instantly) As well as even number of combat ships, you need a scout with becons, and an indictor. Put your worst pilots in your combat ships. Dont thake a genious to figure out to shoot red dimonds. Put your most skilled pilot in the scout, and second best in the indictor.

If these conditions are met, You will find how "MADSKILLED" kluth really are.

I think you will find kluth quite powerless when it comes to fighting on even ground. Not because they are infact, But rather becouse they are not used to it at all... Seeing how we never actulay challange them.

in short.. SOPS FEEEDINGZ DEM KILLZ!

The very least you could do, is start running in pairs. Two man teams are a bit harder to attack than a lonewolf. Take ships that complement eachother. SC and indictor. MD and ECM Frig. HC and AC. BC and BC. CD and AD. LS and SS. on and on.

about the dessy fighting a Line station. Seems about right to me. Nothing has chaged there. A dessy has never been an apropriate target for a line station. Try it on something bigger....less you like missing

[ This Message was edited by: *XO*Defiance on 2011-08-06 04:31 ]

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2011-08-06 04:56   

You still can't stop the ninja kills.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-08-06 05:03   
You refering you that lame crap you do killing people loging in at a sy plant befor their client catches up and LOLing about it?

Or the 4-5 dreads 2 stations and two indictors that you have to use to kill me?

The later i would call my acomplishment.

The former.. is nothing to be bragging about.
[ This Message was edited by: *XO*Defiance on 2011-08-06 05:04 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Page created in 0.020641 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR