- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Elite drops!
 Author Elite drops!
BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2011-08-22 12:16   
I was wondering if "Elite Drops" are now just all mediocre....where are the zlarrs, tharis and zlygs etc.? Hunting Elites was a very cool part of the fun, especially travelling that far in the enemies homespace, usually alone...it added an excitment and suspense that fighting players does not have. The "uber" drops from Elites gave us a needed variable in the game.

MI Elites should also drop "uber" enhancements when killed in their homespace....

Please let us know if Elite drops are forever gone...and if so, could we do missions to get "uber" enhancements?

Thanks for your time

Steveyk
Chief Marshal
Non Omnis Moriar

Posted: 2011-08-22 14:56   
i thought it was just random what they dropped just like with players?

Anyho i think it would be better if the rare drops ame from weekend events like at xmas kill 100n red nose gaifens and get a rare enhancment, or make 20 players kills and not die and get a free gift type thing.

this is maybe a little off topic sorry.

Email Steveyk
BLADERUNNER2019
Chief Marshal
Ravenous Wolfpack Clan

Posted: 2011-08-22 16:28   
it is random...but elites NO longer drop good enhancements.....

I like your xmas idea...and missions would make sense too...especially ones that require groups...

Noble
Admiral

Posted: 2011-08-22 18:24   
Quote:

On 2011-08-22 14:56, Steveyk wrote:

Anyho i think it would be better if the rare drops ame from weekend events like at xmas kill 100n red nose gaifens and get a rare enhancment, or make 20 players kills and not die and get a free gift type thing.

Tbh that's what it should have been, elites are way to easy and numerous.

Never liked the fact that you could undercut the subscriptions by farming for an hour or two.

jimjimjaroo
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-08-22 19:21   
Quote:

i like the xmas idea too. let me add onto the idea. let make it every international holiday so if you cant come on a certain holiday, you can make it to the next. or maybe a day after just in case if you can't make it on the holidays. or a week, matters on how the devs feel. maybe.

Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-08-23 08:28   
elites no longer drop good enhs? pitty...so now soon it will be all too obvious wich player is on minimal buget

NoBoDx
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-08-23 10:10   
Quote:

On 2011-08-22 19:21, jimjim578 wrote:
Quote:

i like the xmas idea too. let me add onto the idea. let make it every international holiday so if you cant come on a certain holiday, you can make it to the next. or maybe a day after just in case if you can't make it on the holidays. or a week, matters on how the devs feel. maybe.

/me points to Forum Index » » Developer Feedback (Suggestions) » » Seasonal-fun-stuff

Died~2000~Deaths[+R]*CC*
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2011-08-24 21:38   
Quote:

On 2011-08-22 18:24, Noble wrote:
Quote:

Tbh that's what it should have been, elites are way to easy and numerous.

Never liked the fact that you could undercut the subscriptions by farming for an hour or two.

it takes longer than a hour or two to get ne thing good from elites. now the ppl that cant afford to buy creds are pretty much out of luck.

Email Died~2000~Deaths[+R]*CC*
woodburner
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-08-25 16:51   
I say bring back elite drops its was fun to do when you had a spare couple of hours

come on devs most of us still buye enh anyway stop being so tight and let the little folk have some fun and get some enh from elites again

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2011-08-25 17:33   
Nothing has been changed with the drop rate. You guys don't half like making things up .

Page created in 0.018715 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR