- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +20.3 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » You, me, this Dessie'n PVP.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author You, me, this Dessie'n PVP.
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-01 13:38   
... that sounds like a date to me!

So I'm getting rather bored and complacent with teh current metaverse. Let's say "sod the MV" and get together on, say, 11th of September and have a shoot-out in the scenario servers. For old times' sake.

Deth *CO2*
Chief Marshal
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2011-09-01 13:57   
I agree, i made a post about this about 4 months ago never happend :<

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-01 14:03   
ummm. Not the best day for it. 1st weekend of football, and a memorial day. 10th is a much better day.

For U.S. players anyways....

(I could be wrong, but I don't think so)

I am all for an all out scenario day though.

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-01 14:52   
Oh. Right. 11th of September. I'm an inconsiderate jerk.

Let's schedule for tenth then. What is a good time CST to expect a pretty good turnout? I think we can add these kind of things to the events calendar...

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-09-01 16:04   
If I'm not busy, a scenario bash like old times(a year ='[) couldn't hurt.

[ This Message was edited by: The Fridge on 2011-09-01 16:05 ]

$yTHe {C?}
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2011-09-01 16:11   
I've been waiting for a chance to use my dessie, the USS Allahu Akbar

edit: APPARENTLY YOUR TEN YEAR OLD FORUMS DON'T LIKE UNICODE

[ This Message was edited by: $yTHe {C?} on 2011-09-01 16:12 ]

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-01 16:33   
It's in scenario, Sythe, so none of your enhancements. >:D

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2011-09-01 16:41   
Sounds like fun, I'll be there.

Azreal
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-01 17:50   
Quote:

On 2011-09-01 14:52, Gesellschaft wrote:
Oh. Right. 11th of September. I'm an inconsiderate jerk.

Lol. Nah, its all good man. I think football may pull people from the game that day more than anything.

Im good anytime from....well, anytime at all on Saturday. Im on almost all day. Ill just plan on being in the scens all day

Email Azreal   Goto the website of Azreal
jimjimjaroo
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-01 19:15   
sounds like an event 9/11 sounds like a good day for me(do i have to tell everyone what happened to the americans on that day?!?!?!)
EDIT: the tenth is good too
[ This Message was edited by: jimjim578 on 2011-09-01 19:16 ]

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-09-01 19:28   
Quote:

On 2011-09-01 19:15, jimjim578 wrote:
sounds like an event 9/11 sounds like a good day for me(do i have to tell everyone what happened to the americans on that day?!?!?!)

9 – The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest ends.
506 – The bishops of Visigothic Gaul meet in the Council of Agde.
1185 – Isaac II Angelus kills Stephanus Hagiochristophorites and then appeals to the people, resulting in the revolt that deposes Andronicus I Comnenus and places Isaac on the throne of the Byzantine Empire.
1226 – The Roman Catholic practice of public adoration of the Blessed Sacrament outside of Mass spreads from monasteries to parishes.
1297 – Battle of Stirling Bridge: Scots jointly-led by William Wallace and Andrew Moray defeat the English.
1390 – Lithuanian Civil War (1389–1392): the Teutonic Knights begin a five-week siege of Vilnius.
1541 – Santiago, Chile, is destroyed by indigenous warriors, led by Michimalonko.
1609 – Expulsion order announced against the Moriscos of Valencia; beginning of the expulsion of all Spain's Moriscos.
1609 – Henry Hudson discovers Manhattan Island and the indigenous people living there.
1649 – Siege of Drogheda ends: Oliver Cromwell's English Parliamentarian troops take the town and execute its garrison.
1697 – Battle of Zenta.
1708 – Charles XII of Sweden stops his march to conquer Moscow outside Smolensk, marking the turning point in the Great Northern War. The army is defeated nine months later in the Battle of Poltava, and the Swedish empire ceases to be a major power.
1709 – Battle of Malplaquet: Great Britain, Netherlands and Austria fight against France.
1714 – Siege of Barcelona: Barcelona, capital city of Catalonia, surrenders to Spanish and French Bourbon armies in the War of the Spanish Succession.
1758 – Battle of Saint Cast: France repels British invasion during the Seven Years' War.
1775 – Benedict Arnold's expedition to Quebec leaves Cambridge, Massachusetts.
1776 – British-American peace conference on Staten Island fails to stop nascent American Revolutionary War.
1777 – American Revolution: Battle of Brandywine – The British celebrate a major victory in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
1786 – The Beginning of the Annapolis Convention.
1789 – Alexander Hamilton is appointed the first United States Secretary of the Treasury.
1792 – The Hope Diamond is stolen along with other French crown jewels when six men break into the house used to store them.
1802 – France annexes the Kingdom of Piedmont.
1813 – War of 1812: British troops arrive in Mount Vernon and prepare to march to and invade Washington D.C..
1814 – War of 1812: The climax of the Battle of Plattsburgh, a major United States victory in the war.
1829 – Surrender of the expedition led by Isidro Barradas at Tampico, sent by the Spanish crown in order to retake Mexico, This was the final consummation of Mexican independence.
1847 – Stephen Foster's well-known song, Oh! Susanna, is first performed at a saloon in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
1857 – The Mountain Meadows Massacre: Mormon settlers and Paiutes massacre 120 pioneers at Mountain Meadows, Utah.
1897 – After months of pursuit, generals of Menelik II of Ethiopia capture Gaki Sherocho, the last king of Kaffa, bringing an end to that ancient kingdom.
1903 – The first race at The Milwaukee Mile in West Allis, Wisconsin is held. It is the oldest major speedway in the world.
1914 – Australia invades New Britain, defeating a German contingent at the Battle of Bita Paka.
1916 – The Quebec Bridge's central span collapses, killing 11 men. The bridge initially collapsed in toto on August 29, 1907.
1919 – U.S. Marines invade Honduras.
1921 – Nahalal, the first moshav in Palestine, is settled as part of a Zionist plan to colonize Palestine and creating a Jewish state, later to be Israel.
1922 – The British Mandate of Palestine begins.
1922 – The Treaty of Kars is ratified in Yerevan, Armenia.
1922 – One of the Herald Sun of Melbourne, Australia's predecessor papers The Sun News-Pictorial is founded.
1931 – Salvatore Maranzano is murdered by Charles Luciano's hitmen.
1932 – Franciszek ―wirko and Stanis³aw Wigura, Polish Challenge 1932 winners, are killed when their RWD 6 airplane crashes during a storm.
1940 – George Stibitz performs the first remote operation of a computer.
1941 – Ground is broken for the construction of The Pentagon.
1941 – Charles Lindbergh's Des Moines Speech accusing the British, Jews and the Roosevelt administration of pressing for war with Germany.
1943 – World War II: German troops occupy Corsica and Kosovo-Metohija.
1943 – World War II: Start of the liquidation of the Ghettos in Minsk and Lida by the Nazis.
1944 – World War II: The first Allied troops of the U.S. Army cross the western border of Germany.
1944 – World War II: RAF bombing raid on Darmstadt and the following firestorm kill 11,500.
1945 – World War II: Australian 9th Division forces liberate the Japanese-run Batu Lintang camp, a POW and civilian internment camp on the island of Borneo.
1954 – Hurricane Edna hits New England as a Category 3 hurricane, causing significant damage and 29 deaths.
1961 – Foundation of the World Wildlife Fund.
1961 – Hurricane Carla strikes the Texas coast as a Category 4 hurricane, the second strongest storm ever to hit the state.
1968 – Air France Flight 1611 crashes off Nice, France, killing 89 passengers and 6 crew.
1970 – The Dawson's Field hijackers release 88 of their hostages. The remaining hostages, mostly Jews and Israeli citizens, are held until September 25.
1971 – The Egyptian Constitution becomes official.
1972 – The San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit system has its opening day of passenger service.
1973 – A coup in Chile headed by General Augusto Pinochet topples the democratically elected president Salvador Allende. Pinochet remains in power for almost 17 years.
1974 – Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 crashes in Charlotte, North Carolina, killing 69 passengers and two crew.
1978 – U.S. President Jimmy Carter, President Anwar Sadat of Egypt, and Prime Minister Menachem Begin of Israel meet at Camp David and agree on the Camp David Accords a framework for peace between Israel and Egypt and a comprehensive peace in the Middle East.
1980 – Voters approve the present Constitution of Chile.
1982 – The international forces that were guaranteeing the safety of Palestinian refugees following Israel's 1982 Invasion of Lebanon leave Beirut. Five days later, several thousand refugees are massacred in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps.
1985 – Pete Rose breaks Ty Cobb's baseball record for most career hits with his 4,192nd hit
1988 – The St Jean Bosco massacre takes place in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
1989 – Hungary announces that the East German refugees who had been housed in temporary camps, were free to leave for West Germany.
1992 – Hurricane Iniki, one of the most damaging hurricanes in United States history, devastates the Hawaiian islands of Kauai and Oahu.
1997 – NASA's Mars Global Surveyor reaches Mars.
1997 – After a nationwide referendum, Scotland votes to establish a devolved parliament, within the United Kingdom.
1997 – 14 Estonian soldiers die in the Kurkse tragedy, drowning in the Baltic Sea
1998 – Opening ceremony for the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Malaysia is the first Asian country to host the games.
2001 – The September 11 attacks take place in the United States. Airplane hijackings result in the collapse of the World Trade Center in New York City, damage to The Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, and the crashing of a passenger airliner near Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
2004 – All passengers are killed when a helicopter crashes in the Aegean Sea. Passengers include Patriarch Peter VII of Alexandria and 16 others (including journalists and bishops of the Greek Orthodox Church of Alexandria).
2007 – Russia tests the largest conventional weapon ever, the Father of all bombs.

jimjimjaroo
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-02 05:29   
thanks for the history lesson doran. took me a second to figure out what the numbers meant.

-Shadowalker-™
Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-09-02 08:14   
Quote:

On 2011-09-02 05:29, jimjim578 wrote:
thanks for the history lesson doran. took me a second to figure out what the numbers meant.

Way to fail...

Email -Shadowalker-™
CamilleKreemers
Vice Admiral
Army Of Darkness

Posted: 2011-09-02 13:54   
well, my history of the entire planet is also updated. Yoho for wikipedia.org.

Im Dutch so forgive language mistakes.

Email CamilleKreemers
IIVIIatrix
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2011-09-03 01:35   
Count me in
Will be like the Old FA servers and the current Scenario server has all the old systems unlike MV

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023099 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR