No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +8.0 Hours

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Developer Feedback » » Can we have UGTO armor looked at
 Author Can we have UGTO armor looked at
Shifcane
Grand Admiral
Anarchy's End

Posted: 2011-09-30 11:25   
Hi All,

This is not a post asking for Nerf Bat, but a post to have the developers look at UGTO armor stats.

Yesterday for a few hours there [END] and a few other K'luth were hunting a couple UGTO. We had many praises for the team work that [END] and the other K'luth players that joined in for. the issue and reason I ask for the numbers to be looked at is for the simple fact that we had 6 Fully modded Siphons 4 of them were fully modded with Beam Multiplexers, Mine has a good mix of Weapons and defense.

In every scenario (Thanks to [RSM] and mostly bladerunner2014 for taking the constant killing) with an average of 6 Siphons it took 3 or more alphas if not more to kill Fully modded EAD's with all enhanced defenses, almost every attempt all the Siphons were out of power and lobbing SI's or Torps to finish him them off.
Against a SS fully Modded with Defense upgrades would not die, we did get to do hull damage after taking almost all the arcs down, again lack of power and a Good E-jump.

This said, there should be no Ship in the game that can take on 6 Siphons, that is an instant 6 in one Alphas to the same arc. ICC AD cant take on 2 Siphons and live to tell the tail.

Also a not one that, as we were attacking at times there were a ton of AI attacking us. But in the times we were away from AI and hitting a BD or lone EAD before it/they died they would take a Siphon down to under 50 hull.

So again I ask, not to just look at the code, "it looks right on paper" and see the implications in game to it.

I would understand if it was 1 or 2 Siphons on an EAD and it used all its armor "ie: kept turning" but against those forces it is hard to believe it is fully balanced to fair game play.

Thanks

[ML]RogueAvengerTTV
Marshal

Posted: 2011-09-30 11:34   
+1

Email [ML]RogueAvengerTTV
Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2011-09-30 12:02   
Already planned.

Page created in 0.006691 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR