- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Art » » Fleet Trailers : RAF
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
 Author Fleet Trailers : RAF
Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2011-10-30 06:39   
Quote:

On 2011-10-29 20:58, Talien wrote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just record a few lines to include, or have someone else record it if your voice wouldn't fit? From what I understand from a few people I know who do this sort of thing it's generally harder to edit voices from a game, movie, etc. than it is to add lines from someone who recorded something specifically for what you're doing.

Without the proper voices acting the proper way the video would just lose itself. It would just be like watching an old movie with bad actors. Snatching a few lines and making them fade at the right time to get the right message said isn't as hard as finding someone to do actual voices.

balisty

Posted: 2011-10-30 17:01   
Quote:

On 2011-10-25 19:59, Guyton (Angel of Death) wrote:
Quote:

On 2011-10-25 16:16, jimjim578 wrote:
awesome video. if i was a newcomer, this video would make me want to play. dont know about anyone else but thats just me.

Objective is to get those new guys to actually see it

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2011-10-30 19:25   
Trailer 3 has been uploaded. Galactic Navy trailer is next in line.

Xavier I. Agamemnon
Grand Admiral
Exathra Alliance Fleet

Posted: 2011-10-30 19:36   
thank you Guyton vary much

Xavier I. Agamemnon
CD/I.C.S Spartacus
HC/I.C.S Athena
CDD/I.C.S Achilles
Leader of the Exathra Alliance Fleet.

Email Xavier I. Agamemnon   Goto the website of Xavier I. Agamemnon
Fatal Afro Man *NCO*
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2011-10-30 22:58   
Excellent work once again!

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2011-10-31 13:56   
GTN trailer uploaded

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-10-31 15:00   
If you want, and i would definatly like, Make an FTL vid?

Some bits of info on the fleet, where we came from, and what we aim to acomplish;

From oppression Defiance was born. Through Defiance, Opposition was gathered. Through Opposition spawned the Rebellion. Through Rebellion we will have our Retribution.

FTL is a brotherhood of slightly egotistical, but deadly efficient pilots hell bent on bettering themselves and their faction through the acquisition and application of advanced tactics and maneuvers.

FTL was formed 0ctober 30, 2009 as an unofficial Dark Space fleet. Originally there were only four of us; Defiance, Opposition, Retribution, and Rebellion. FTL was formed in those days to protect vital ICC territories in Rogen?s Rift. Back then we believed it was vital for ICC's ability to retain new players. Ah we were but a few Captain rank players seeking to better ICC good days.

As Defiance and opposition grew in skill, Fatal Squadron took notice. After just a few lessons from Fatal Padma, they became cloud bombing fiends. Opposition even developed a skill along with Defiance for cloud bombing planets deemed impossible by other vets. They affectionately called the maneuver the Jet-stream attack. This maneuver got them much praise within FS as the bomber boys. Upon reaching 1RA, Defiance, Opposition, Rebellion, and Retribution were recruited into FS, where they adopted the name FaTaL. Once within FS, their duty was to hold ICC systems in Sag at all cost. The FaTaL division of FS made a new friend within FS, Starcommand.

FaTaL and Starcommand spend many months in Sag defending it against relentless K’luth attack by PB, often outmatched and outnumbered. FaTaL division honed their K’luth hunting skills during this time with their new trusty mentor Starcommand.

After many more weeks of the FaTaL division including Starcommand being the only FS or ICC on ever, they abandoned their post in favor of scenario and assaulting other systems. Fatal Padma kicked Starcommand out of FS for leading fleet members away from their primary duty of defending sag. Little did she realize, that he had FaTaL in front of his name, the same as the rest of the original FTL. Defiance, Opposition, Rebellion, and Retribution broke away from FS that night to officially start the FTL fleet.

The official FTL fleet was formed in January of 2010 with Grand Admiral StarCommand as our CO(due to his experience).

Later The fleet bacame so powerful, That we would devide the fleet into two or three parts and attack multiple servers.

At any given time, we had 4 or 5 people in Sag distracting enemies, and 4-5 people in home servers capturing away.

At the end of the day, the majority of the MV would be green and FTL tagged.

We regualry pushed Kluth and UGTO all the way back into their home systems from sag to just a few planets in HS. We were a force to be reconed with.

FTL was later gave rise to both Crows Nest and ICCU. Crows Nest was a merc corps opperating within ICC. It was later desolved back into FTL for lack of contracts.

Soon after Crows nest was desolved, Leaders of FTL gave rise to a unified ICC ideal. Many ICC fleets joined in on the treaty and formed ICCU.

When ICCU became inactive, original FTL members found their way back into the FTL fleet and gave rise to FTL2G (second generation).

Our Aim is to out maneuver our enemy and wear him down mentally and physically. We control the terms of our engagement, and battle is faught at our pace. Faster than light!

(sounds like a fan fic, but its an factual account of the fleet and its history)

[ This Message was edited by: *XO*Defiance{CM7} on 2011-10-31 15:17 ]

Fatal Mack Bolan(WildCards_58th)*COM*
Marshal
Fatal Squadron

Posted: 2011-10-31 16:39   
+100 very good work , except for a couple of spelling errors these vids are outstanding !!!!!!
R.I.P. Stephen Hawking
R.I.P. sean connery
R.I.P. adam west

Email Fatal Mack Bolan(WildCards_58th)*COM*
Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2011-10-31 16:47   
Trust me I noticed the spelling errors after constantly watching lol. Sometimes the editor might crash and not save corrections.

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2011-10-31 19:04   
@Def

There is an actual storyline in those trailers. Roleplay is target here, its a lot to add a few sentences all that info is a killer.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2011-10-31 19:26   
the aim was not for you to include wall o text.

Its just a history of the fleet, what we have done, what we have failed at, and where were trying to go.

just a tool to help you come up with a skit for FTL that fits in with our persona and your story.

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2011-10-31 20:00   
Awesome work!

Sopwith Camel
Grand Admiral
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2011-10-31 22:26   
Quote:

On 2011-10-31 13:56, Guyton (Angel of Death) wrote:
GTN trailer uploaded

Much thanks for your excellent work! Thank you for all the time and effort you put into it!

Fleet Commander, Galactic Navy

Guyton (Angel of Death)
Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-01 05:18   
It would be nice having more GTN ingame, and I will see what I can do about the trailer

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2011-11-01 19:44   
Wait wait, it's only a trailer?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Page created in 0.025360 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR