No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/11/24 +4.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

1st - UntenHund

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » pat'o'back
 Author pat'o'back
Ravendark
Marshal
Sanity Assassins

Posted: 2011-11-15 09:01   
lately i've seen more kluth playing, more icc and more ugto (actualy not very sure about the last one.) it seems as the game went trough a small recovery.
it is actualy possible to have some fun. and the reason behind this all? i dont really know, but i presume that some prehaps did a bit of advertising. i would like to give all those a pat on the back for good job.
also latest topics arent just rubbish anymore... some very constructive things have turned up. its just too bad we're really experiencing the dev shortage...as it seems... so anyone out there who think that can help with development of this game, specialy coding, i encourage you to do something, contact the green goblins.
also i would like to say a word to the devs: organize yourself a bit better, make a meeting or something see, who is still in the game, who is still capable of contributing some life to this game. all those who arent, cancel their status. because there is no real way to soo th real picture who is actually coding or doing something to the game. maybe staff needs to refresh a bit, get some new ppl who are willing to help out.
i would if i could, but im more of pencil guy. i can draw new models but when it come to 3d modeling im too lazy to do it (i dont mater it so good) but still get up people! get this old lady rollin!

Riley!
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2011-11-15 11:15   
yeah, and can yall add a "like" button to the forums?

Page created in 0.009878 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR