No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +2.0 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » ICC Dreds
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
 Author ICC Dreds
Blackjack [DBL]
Grand Admiral
Faster than Light

Posted: 2012-02-19 14:59   
Quote:

On 2012-02-19 09:43, GunsOfHonor wrote:

your right the Carrier Dred is easy to combat with. but i dont where you get the idea that cruiser can kill the Carrier Dred

uuum.... experience. Cruisers can stay in a fight for far longer than a dread. The Carrier has less guns than a HC and the HC can make more than half their shots miss.

EDIT: code is annoying
[ This Message was edited by: Loyalty *TO* on 2012-02-19 15:00 ]

Names I used: Da Bes Loser, Perseverance, Loyalty.

DubStep Santa
Marshal

Posted: 2012-02-21 02:25   
are you kidding me? the Ac is one of the most deadly ships in the game, learn how to play the game kthx

[ This Message was edited by: DubStep Santa on 2012-02-21 02:27 ]

NUTS

Email DubStep Santa
GunsOfHonor
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-02-21 12:44   
Quote:

On 2012-02-21 02:25, DubStep Santa wrote:
are you kidding me? the Ac is one of the most deadly ships in the game, learn how to play the game kthx

First of read before you type i said it was very deadly but it dosent have the Durability to stay in battle i mean the strike cruiser has the armor of AC(if you put on Active Shields) but SC can be at range the AC has the to get close and kluth and even uggies in some cases and ruin the AC

Brutality
Marshal

Posted: 2012-02-21 12:54   
Quote:

On 2012-02-21 12:44, GunsOfHonor wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-02-21 02:25, DubStep Santa wrote:

First of read before you type i said it was very deadly but it dosent have the Durability to stay in battle i mean the strike cruiser has the armor of AC(if you put on Active Shields) but SC can be at range the AC has the to get close and kluth and even uggies in some cases and ruin the AC

A good AC setup can kill just about anything cruiser and below if you can keep close range(with a few speed ehs this isnt to hard). Its also good for chasing down wounded dreads and killing them because of the hcl's.

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2012-02-21 17:03   
i find the AC is a good anti ugto S station platform. (im known for unorthidox tactics)
The torps will keep you at the right range to dodge all harpex, and QST are easy to dodge. You also do good damage with the torps, and they have good firing arcs.

I also find the ICC Command dread is a good anti kluth weapon. (your gonna have to be FTL to figure out why because im not saying).

The Command dread is a great anti bomber platform as well for obvious reasons. (dunno why your worried about it though.. your a long way off from having one)

The MD is there to teach a hard hard hard lesson to ICC pilots. Its the first dread you can fly, and teaches you the value of the cruiser.

I believe ICC even get our stations later than other factions. (some badge requirement that you usualy dont have by the time your FA.) that could have been changed in 670.

Honestly ill take a fleet of competent Boarder and heavy cruiser pilots over a few CD pilots any day.

Its next to impossible to kill me in my BC in this version. And working in pairs, the BC can do major damage to any ship on the field.

Of course, you have to have my outlook on all of this;
Victory is not only destroying your opponent, but taking from him something he did not want to give.

[ This Message was edited by: Defiance{CM7} on 2012-02-21 17:08 ]

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-02-22 19:50   
Quote:

On 2012-02-21 17:03, Defiance{CM7} wrote:
i find the AC is a good anti ugto S station platform. (im known for unorthidox tactics)
The torps will keep you at the right range to dodge all harpex, and QST are easy to dodge. You also do good damage with the torps, and they have good firing arcs.

I also find the ICC Command dread is a good anti kluth weapon. (your gonna have to be FTL to figure out why because im not saying).

The Command dread is a great anti bomber platform as well for obvious reasons. (dunno why your worried about it though.. your a long way off from having one)

The MD is there to teach a hard hard hard lesson to ICC pilots. Its the first dread you can fly, and teaches you the value of the cruiser.

I believe ICC even get our stations later than other factions. (some badge requirement that you usualy dont have by the time your FA.) that could have been changed in 670.

Honestly ill take a fleet of competent Boarder and heavy cruiser pilots over a few CD pilots any day.

Its next to impossible to kill me in my BC in this version. And working in pairs, the BC can do major damage to any ship on the field.

Of course, you have to have my outlook on all of this;
Victory is not only destroying your opponent, but taking from him something he did not want to give.

Wow. Spare the mortals in DS your awesomeness, Chuck Norris.

*FTL*Soulless
Marshal

Posted: 2012-02-22 20:59   
dont add any more dreads. Just learn to use what ships you have access to. There is a time and place for everything, IE DONT use a MD vs a close siphon, DO use a HC (for VAs)

Email *FTL*Soulless
Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-02-23 01:11   
you get the heavy cruiser before VA.

If you cant fly it well then in a CD you will most likely be an utterly hopeless wreck most of the time.

Necrotic
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-02-23 01:39   
sounds to me like the op just wants him givin a ship at va instead of him working for ships at higher ranks. there isnt need for a va ship. Lets not use a request for a new ship to be becuse hes too lazy to work for a better rank. instead of a geniuine wll thought out addition to the game.

the proper request for a new ship is give te staff a clear unbiased layout of a ship that fills a role that isnt currently filled by existing ships already in the game.

[ This Message was edited by: Necrotic on 2012-02-23 12:28 ]

No matter how hard they have tried. They havnt figured out how to nerf skill yet :P

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Page created in 0.014699 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR