Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +1.2 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Where is my planet?
 Author Where is my planet?
Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2012-05-06 00:16   
To the Gentleman of Palestar,

Good sir, after perusing the maps of the metaserver I find a certain celestial object has gone astray. I say, it would be bully good to not have to resort to fist-to-cuffs to resolve this issue as it very well could be that I merely failed to look in the correct system and not that you have committed an egregious error in divesting this game of its spherical presence.

Kindly point me in the direction of said body and we can be done with this trivial issue. Last I recall, it was orbiting a gas giant named Clown or something similiarly disparaging.

Yours conditionally,

Juxtapose Likes Ponies

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2012-05-06 00:31   
We had to condense some of the maps a fair few patches ago.

Cincinnati was the system with fairly humorous planet names, and the website doesn't always show all planets due to zone size limitations. It may still be there, in which case yay, or it may not, in which case I fear it may have gone the way of the dodo.

Princess Celestia
Marshal

Posted: 2012-05-06 08:05   
Quote:

Juxtapose Likes Ponies

Well then

GunsOfHonor
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-05-06 10:39   
omg pinkie you are crazy

and is there any chance we could make the map bigger again add back alot of energy entities and gaifens. add astroieds and Astroieds Bases and all the old things that seem to be lacking

Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2012-05-06 13:37   
Apology accepted Pantheon, but really, Palestar shouldn't encourage their employees to grovel even to such a legend as myself.

After all, the IBM 704 series mainframe you use to run this game was provided by my generosity...and I assume the placards showing my triumph at becoming Palestar's first 3 time champion at the annual Ice Carving contest does carry some weight (would have been 4 times, but the prudes you call judges disqualified my 2006 masterpeice: The Mounting of Jezebel and slandered it as obscene and: not suitable for a children's event)

I could tell from your reference to the Dodo, that even now plans are being put into place to resurrect Jux (and I suppose Rogue, if we have to) and place that jewel back into the night sky, lo where it belongs and as the Dodo will be reborn from the ashes of Australian extermination to populate a small island off the coast of Costa Rica before running amok and once again plotting world wide domination, so shall my planet.

Keep up the good work. Perhaps once day, you too will earn employee of the month (not to brag, but as a former Moderator, I am pretty sure that when I logged off for the night, so did everyone else).

- As always, I type with my tongue,

Juxtapose the Gozarian.

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2012-05-06 13:51   
As of your notification of this gratuitous change, we have put forth a plan of motion to replace said stellar objects. Obviously we are sacraficing the required 1480 geese required for this practice to take place, and once the great geese wrangler Shignerafy has returned from his pilgrimage to the great goose God, Gesundheit, we expect this procedure to be underway immediately.

I can only grovel and ask for your understanding in this matter, oh great Juxtapose, for would it not have been for you, your great moderation skills, and your handsomely charmish good looks, all of us would be dead, for sure.

Please take this nostalgic DarkSpace picture as part of your compensation package:

DarkSpace 1.480 (left to right) Juxtapose, Bito, Demorian

[ This Message was edited by: Pantheon on 2012-05-06 13:52 ]

Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2012-05-06 14:24   
That picture really captures my ethose of: Always drink scotch on the rocks while driving.

And surprisingly, that is one of the better photos of Demorian as usually the frothy drool from his rantings is covering his tuxedo bib.

As for Bito...to be honest, I usually only think of him nude, so this really helps should I run across him while not frequenting my swinger parties and nudest resorts.

Page created in 0.015426 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR