Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
04/27/24 +1.3 Days

Search

Anniversaries

16th - Eve_is_crap
14th - Durden

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » The near death of [PB] as a fleet by. KiLLa :)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author The near death of [PB] as a fleet by. KiLLa :)
x_KiLLa_x
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2012-05-13 11:14   
As those of you who know or may not know on Nov. 17 2011 was on the brink of becomming extinct. One of thee oldest top fleets in DS was near termination due to one rogue Admin Chief Marshal x_KiLLa_x. My reason for this move was a factor of things that lead to that fatal decision which was stopped by palestar. conspiracy?

For those of you new guys not as prehistoric such as myself, I will give you a little history lesson on DS and its top fleet [PB]. PB aka Pitch Black was formaly known as [-DI-] Death Incarcerath which was beast in the early beta days of DS. Once the game was realise in 2001 players had a change of heart and formed up their own fleets in Meta Verse aka MV [-GTN-] [PB] and [-A-] Agents where formed back in 2001 way into 3006 these where top fleets in those days their existed real FLEETS with FLEET battles. I started off as ICC in 2002 joined Agents as a became known across the MV as a beast pilot with expertese on the Assualt Cruiser. I was feared by my enemy's in PB and GTN. Threw that fear I gained the respect of many known pilots of that era Coombie,KamiKaziChicken,Bumblebee and other great pilots of that time. I decided to switch factions to kluth due to the fall of Agents and lack of teamwork on ICC in 2003 joined [TWP] Once on kluth I recieved plenty of death threats from [PB]Kamikazehicken..lol
which was the original founder of [PB] after a 3 months on [TWP] Coombie sent me an invite to [PB] where I remained a member all the way Untill that date Nov 17 2011. When I decided to shut down [PB] for good.

My belief is that todays PB is full off new players that dont belong in the fleet are agreement as admins was to keep all original members active or inactive. So as I was looking through our roster I notice almost all of its founders where deleted by the noob admins who run PB today. So I demoted all noobs such as Borgie,keeny the noobo and alll current admins in PB. My plans where stopped when former PB admins who got demoted from their ranks cried to admins from palestar. I was going to restablish PB under its old roots such as other respectable old fleets did TK GTN and Wolf being a few.

All I have to say is becareful PB because my unknown account is amongst your amin staff so thread softly my old friends...muahahhaahahahahahha

Email x_KiLLa_x   Goto the website of x_KiLLa_x
Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2012-05-13 11:23   
Quote:

On 2012-05-13 11:14, x_KiLLa_x wrote:
As those of you who know or may not know on Nov. 17 2011 was on the brink of becomming extinct. One of thee oldest top fleets in DS was near termination due to one rogue Admin Chief Marshal x_KiLLa_x. My reason for this move was a factor of things that lead to that fatal decision which was stopped by palestar. conspiracy?

Quote:
For those of you new guys not as prehistoric such as myself, I will give you a little history lesson on DS and its top fleet [PB]. PB aka Pitch Black was formaly known as [-DI-] Death Incarcerath which was beast in the early beta days of DS. Once the game was realise in 2001 players had a change of heart and formed up their own fleets in Meta Verse aka MV [-GTN-] [PB] and [-A-] Agents where formed back in 2001 way into 3006 these where top fleets in those days their existed real FLEETS with FLEET battles. I started off as ICC in 2002 joined Agents as a became known across the MV as a beast pilot with expertese on the Assualt Cruiser. I was feared by my enemy's in PB and GTN. Threw that fear I gained the respect of many known pilots of that era Coombie,KamiKaziChicken,Bumblebee and other great pilots of that time. I decided to switch factions to kluth due to the fall of Agents and lack of teamwork on ICC in 2003 joined [TWP] Once on kluth I recieved plenty of death threats from [PB]Kamikazehicken..lol
which was the original founder of [PB] after a 3 months on [TWP] Coombie sent me an invite to [PB] where I remained a member all the way Untill that date Nov 17 2011. When I decided to shut down [PB] for good.

Quote:
My belief is that todays PB is full off new players that dont belong in the fleet are agreement as admins was to keep all original members active or inactive. So as I was looking through our roster I notice almost all of its founders where deleted by the noob admins who run PB today. So I demoted all noobs such as Borgie,keeny the noobo and alll current admins in PB. My plans where stopped when former PB admins who got demoted from their ranks cried to admins from palestar. I was going to restablish PB under its old roots such as other respectable old fleets did TK GTN and Wolf being a few.

Quote:
All I have to say is becareful PB because my unknown account is amongst your amin staff so thread softly my old friends...muahahhaahahahahahha

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2012-05-13 11:42   
So... you're mad because the administration intervened in your coup d'état and are now whining you'll sabotage their fleet anyway? Cool tale bro.

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2012-05-13 11:54   
I'm going to side on the "I'm not going to lock this", because you simply don't get ridiculous insanity like this nowadays - and everyone deserves a good laugh.

Also:
Quote:

Not true.

Threaten to do anything like this again, and I'll be happy to remove your account from service - and that goes for anyone else with ideas of over throwing fleets/clans.

That said, please be careful with who you promote.
[ This Message was edited by: Pantheon on 2012-05-13 12:07 ]

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-05-13 13:01   
Funny guy.

He wanted to "terminate" the fleet because, as he quoted "No one says Hi anymore in chat". And because of his personal beef with Necro.

That says a lot for him.

My POV? Go ahead and try deleting the fleet again. Things can always be undone, and there'll be a log anyway.
For all your talk, you're actually pretty powerless to do anything.

BTW, nice recruitment catch, FTL. LOL.

[ This Message was edited by: Kenny_Naboo[+R] on 2012-05-13 13:15 ]

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-05-13 14:47   
i lol'ed at this post

Email Borgie
Silent Threat { Vier }
Marshal
Anarchy's End

Posted: 2012-05-13 16:02   
Hmm, your comments make me surprised that Defiance let you in FTL.

Perhaps you could have tried talking it over with those newer PB members instead of just acting so rashly...

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2012-05-13 16:47   
Let him in FTL based on past exp playing with him.

Everyone makes mistakes, and im not clean myself. We will get past this.

Borgie
Chief Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-05-13 17:16   
it what it is, it surprised me that this is in the forum when this happened roughly 6 months ago and was quickly fixed. but i guess some people want drama.

Email Borgie
Juxtapose
Grand Admiral
Sundered Weimeriners

Posted: 2012-05-13 18:22   
Quote:

On 2012-05-13 11:54, Pantheon wrote:
I'm going to side on the "I'm not going to lock this", because you simply don't get ridiculous insanity like this nowadays - and everyone deserves a good laugh.

Pantheon, on the condition of reinstating my planet, this quote will make you my favorite players whose name starts with a P, and not just in this game, but also board games, reindeer games and Olympic Games.

Null Pointer
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2012-05-13 18:36   
[quote]
On 2012-05-13 11:23, Doran wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-05-13 11:14, x_KiLLa_x wrote:
Quote:

i lol'd

Kenny_Naboo
Marshal
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-05-13 19:38   
Quote:

On 2012-05-13 16:47, Defiance*CO* wrote:
Let him in FTL based on past exp playing with him.

Everyone makes mistakes, and im not clean myself. We will get past this.

LOL. Good luck.

Sardaukar
Admiral
Raven Warriors

Posted: 2012-05-13 19:45   
Quote:

On 2012-05-13 13:01, Kenny_Naboo[+R] wrote:
And because of his personal beef with Necro.

Never before have I had such a crisis of who to cheer for.

Doran
Chief Marshal
Galactic Navy

Posted: 2012-05-13 21:58   
Quote:

On 2012-05-13 18:22, Juxtapose wrote:
Pantheon, on the condition of reinstating my planet,

im the one you wanna be talking to about that

Dehumanizer
Lieutenant Commander
Pitch Black

Posted: 2012-05-14 00:58   
Lol is all I have to say. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kslHr7_9Zac

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.030756 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR