- Weekly DarkSpace
04/20/24 +1.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

20th - Bizaro
15th - *Flash*
9th - Uziel Lt. Seraph

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » Finally an Insight as to why ICC dreds are awful abominations. From a dev.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
 Author Finally an Insight as to why ICC dreds are awful abominations. From a dev.
Iwancoppa
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-06-09 16:53   
"ICC will likely get some extra cruiser in exchange of the destroyer, but not a dread since it isn't a dread faction."

Quote from one of the devs, you can figure out who.

The Fridge
Chief Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2012-06-09 17:10   
Bardiche!

Eledore Massis [R33]
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2012-06-09 17:19   
Quote:
On 2012-06-09 17:10, The Fridge wrote:
Bardiche!

Since when do i look like Bard?
I always have considered and it has been said so in the past and we still apply it today.
ICC is build on Cruiser Power.
This ain't DreadSpace, this is DarkSpace!

And why did ya had to make a whole new tread about it. would that increase your power of argument? or is this just a way to +1 your post count.

¿

[ This Message was edited by: Eledore Massis [R33] on 2012-06-09 17:20 ]

Mylith
Grand Admiral
Faster than Light

Posted: 2012-06-09 20:23   
Either the comment above means:

#1: ICC dreads have been intentionally nerfed.

#2: Eledore thinks(like the majority of ICC players) that ICC cruisers are good.

Which is it?

http://twitter.com/DarkSpace7

Fattierob
Vice Admiral

Posted: 2012-06-09 21:18   
Quote:

On 2012-06-09 20:23, Persistance wrote:
Either the comment above means:

#1: ICC dreads have been intentionally nerfed.

#2: Eledore thinks(like the majority of ICC players) that ICC cruisers are good.

Which is it?

Obviously whatever one implies the devs have a strong desire to screw with the game for no explainable reason

Fluttershy
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-06-09 22:10   
nevermind.
[ This Message was edited by: Fluttershy on 2012-06-10 00:16 ]

Talien
Marshal
Templar Knights

Posted: 2012-06-10 00:02   
And here come the posts from people who have no idea what was being quoted to begin with. Refer here to see what it was about.

It'd probably be better if this thread was locked too.
[ This Message was edited by: Talien on 2012-06-10 00:04 ]

Fluttershy
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-06-10 00:16   
-facepalm-

Yes well thank you for the link, that clears up a lot.

GunsOfHonor
Fleet Admiral

Posted: 2012-06-10 04:28   
Quote:

On 2012-06-09 17:19, Eledore Massis [R33] wrote:
Quote:
Bardiche!

Since when do i look like Bard?
I always have considered and it has been said so in the past and we still apply it today.
ICC is build on Cruiser Power.
This ain't DreadSpace, this is DarkSpace!

And why did ya had to make a whole new tread about it. would that increase your power of argument? or is this just a way to +1 your post count.

This post that all the dev's use. makes me so beyond Furious i would like to use a few words but i dont want to be banned from forums
saying ICC is built on Cruiser is Crap!!!!!!!!!! not one of our cruiser has a advantage over any cruiser except maybe REPEAT maybe the Border cruiser. we get 7 cruiser or some number yea but only 4 are useable and 3 of those are what all factions have(Heavy,Assault,Missile)the exception is the Border Cruiser) also the "Dico" but thats not a problem. then we have the Garbage trucks of the cruisers (Carrier Cruiser) as much as we all love it the "Guppy" sucks too.
ICC Best ship is its Dreds this is a very known thing. yes people like eledore love flying cruisers and lower because of there speed,agility, and durability. but the CD/AD are beyond the Best ships in all of ICC because of there Firepower,Strength, Durability. CD rips through Luth ships at range. AD rips through at close range. we are a Dred Faction just as much as everyone else. screwing everyone over who plays and loves ICC that prefer dreds does not mean you should ruin our dreds because you think ICC is just a cruiser faction. ontop of nerfing the dreds too furthur emphasize the Cruiser for ICC u give ICC Cruisers that no one ever ever ever uses unless trolling or just screwing around.
ontop of this whole arguement when anyone logs on 90% of the time people rock CD/AD(if of rank,and if there's at least 2 people on). ICC never rocks a full cruiser fleet unless we are just having some good fun with Borders. we always have CD/AD combo setup going because its the most effective at getting prestige and just letting your presence known.

[ This Message was edited by: Fatal Devil Dog on 2012-06-10 04:31 ]

Bardiche
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2012-06-10 05:47   
Quote:

Bardiche!

Unless things changed while I was away I don't think I'm a dev, and besides I disagree with the notion that ICC shouldn't get good Dreads. Also, following that link means it's taken out of context, but eh.

Still don't agree with the notion that ICC doesn't deserve a Dreadnought Elite because "they're not a Dreadnought Faction", when they do in fact have the Bomber Dreadnought which is an unrivalled Dreadnought and the Assault Dreadnought has long trumped the Elite Assault Dreadnought.
[ This Message was edited by: Bardiche on 2012-06-10 05:50 ]

Mylith
Grand Admiral
Faster than Light

Posted: 2012-06-10 08:19   
Quote:

On 2012-06-10 00:02, Talien wrote:
And here come the posts from people who have no idea what was being quoted to begin with. Refer here to see what it was about.

If you didn't see it, eledore's post had wording that suggested that ICC dreads were intentionally nerfed.

That was what I was confused about.

[ This Message was edited by: Persistance on 2012-06-10 08:23 ]

http://twitter.com/DarkSpace7

Null Pointer
Grand Admiral
Templar Knights

Posted: 2012-06-10 08:23   
Quote:

On 2012-06-10 08:19, Persistance wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-06-10 00:02, Talien wrote:

[ This Message was edited by: Persistance on 2012-06-10 08:21 ]

If you didn't see it, eledore's post had a sentence about the devs following the protocol of 'ICC is a cruiser faction'.

That was the sentence I was confused about.
Can someone clarify please? Are ICC dreads intentionally nerfed?

Eledore's not saying that they we're intentionally nerfed, he's saying that they've made the ICC's cruisers a little better than everyone else's, if I'm not mistaken.

Enterprise
Chief Marshal

Posted: 2012-06-10 09:13   
I can't believe how much every single last one of you is wrong.

Okay, so here's the deal.

ICC Dreadnaughts are no worse than any other factions Dreadnoughts.

ICC Cruisers are not better than any other factions Cruisers (except Kluth, whose cruisers universally suck).

ICC has more options than other factions do. While ICC is less Dreadnought focused, their dreads are just as equally viable as the rest. The Assault Dreadnaught in particular, is stupidly tough to break through.

This entire thread is a speculation wrapped in a conjecture wrapped in a bunch of conspiracy "against" ICC.

In other words, you took a few words of a Dev completely out context and warped them into a belief that somehow you are persecuted and made yourself look like a conspiracy theorist attempting to explain the chicken nugget as the worlds source of the bubonic plague.

And once again, I am surpised this thread isn't locked on the basis of player stupidity.

-Ent

Silent Threat { Vier }
Marshal
Anarchy's End

Posted: 2012-06-10 09:48   
All this because Ele said that ICC might get 2 AI Elite cruisers instead of an AI Elite dread like the other 2 factions? lol, This really is about twisting someone's words...

CM7
Midshipman
Faster than Light

Posted: 2012-06-10 09:51   
ele is not saying icc dreads suck. Our dreads can dance with the best of them.

We are a cruiser faction. Whe are ment to keep range on the enemy. This is best done in a ship faster than your target. Since 99% of your targets are dreads, this leaves cruisers as a very tasteful option.

Plus the whole art of war thing comes into play if you can circumvent your enemy.

Icc i can assure you, is far more powerful now across the board than i have ever seen them. We need only players. No more buffs.

Some of you here owe eledore a nice apollogy. Eledore is a great guy and one of my closest ds friends. I can assure you he loves the game and icc. You guys realy realy got his words twisted up.....

[ This Message was edited by: Defiance*CO* on 2012-06-10 09:56 ]

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Page created in 0.023329 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR