No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
03/30/24 +1.9 Days

Search

Anniversaries

No anniversaries today.

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » Fan Fiction » » Billy the Kid, introduction
 Author Billy the Kid, introduction
Hakketak
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2012-07-24 04:21   
"Billy, get over here and fix this power relay!". Billy was a young man, 20 years old, with a small yet tough physique. He can remember the day well, that his father had to flee ICC territory for his incredibly high gambling debts. Somehow he said he had a system for guessing the winner out of every fight: whenever Hakketak fights someone, he wins. His sytem didnt work out well...

They lived on this beuatifull planet for quite some time, Billy is grateful that the pirates of the borderlands didnt just loot the ship and killed the passengers. They actually offered food, water and a place to sleep.

Now after all these years, Billy grew up and got to know some of the pirate fighter pilots really well. Maybe it was time to..."Billy dammit snap out of that daydream and fix these frigging power relays!". Oh, right...the power relays. "If you want Captain Johnson to give u one of their frigates and join the fight, you will have to know every bolt and cranny of this ship. Knowledge is power, remember that kid". Billy really appreciated the chance to get to fly a frigate some day. All he had to do was ask for permission every single day untill Captain Johnson finally gave in. "Persistent little fellah...Okay, Okay, if you help out the maintenance crew for a couple of months i might consider it. Now leave me alone!".

"Darnit Billy u need to stay awake if you are going to touch that thousands of amps power relay! Come on you know u need the special toolset so that u dont get toasted". Right...the power relays, Billy decided to quit daydreaming and focus, just 3 days ago a crew member got fried for using the wrong toolset and it wasnt a nice view...

- A couple of days later -
"Aaaah, isnt she a beauty?", the maintenance chief asked Billy. "a finished frigate, smooth as a baby...I'm really glad you could help me Billy, Its been great watching you learn. Now i think its time for your first flying lessons dont you agree?". "HELL YEAAAAH!", Billy managed to yell so hard that you could hear some spanners dropping in the distance.

Page created in 0.007366 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR