No kills today... yet.

Upcoming Events

- Weekly DarkSpace
05/04/24 +5.5 Days

Search

Anniversaries

21th - Chubba

Social Media

Why not join us on Discord for a chat, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information and fan updates?

Network

DarkSpace
DarkSpace - Beta
Palestar

[FAQ
Forum Index » » English (General) » » VENTRILO SERVER FOR DARKSPACE
 Author VENTRILO SERVER FOR DARKSPACE
raners
Grand Admiral

Posted: 2012-10-02 16:26   
Hello people, some of you know me, some don`t, i havent been realy acctive on forums, cuz i have a lot of other things to do, but i hade this idea why not to play the game in litle bit diferent level, so i made advatadge and made ventrilo server, at the moment its on test stand by phase, as soon as it is able to be runing i will put a post that it is ready and working, so people can acctualy talkt to each other not only tiping but acctualy speeking, so i think it will get more interesting.

So there is gona be the link where can you download the ventrilo version for my server: http://www.2shared.com/file/big2jH5r/ventrilo-230-Windows-i386.html
When you download the ventrilo easyly install and that would be all for it to work.

MY SERVER IP:80.70.23.112 PORT 3784

I seted up passwords for few channels so there can be privecy in all races, so to get a password please pm me in game or send msg in forums,website, or ask your teamates maybe they already know it.
There will be special room for admins of game as well so if you are interesed just pm me and i will make you channel administraitors of your own channel.

Ooo yeah i will put 1 player from each race as administraitor in their own channel, so after we get people online you will be able to use your own passwords.

Thank you for your time, hopefully i will see you there.

Pantheon
Marshal
Palestar

Posted: 2012-10-02 16:30   
http://www.darkspace.net/index.htm?module=forums.php&page=/viewtopic.php?topic=42573&forum=1&1

Page created in 0.007082 seconds.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Palestar Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Terms of use - DarkSpace is a Registered Trademark of PALESTAR